President Trump: "Mr Biden is Bernie on steroids"...Trump also says he sent MS-13 members back, & there hasn't been anything like Biden border crisis!

The man is a walking talking gross hyperbole, with a pull string like a Chatty Kathy doll. Pull it and he blurts out stooopid.

I think it's more like Bernie is Biden on steroids. He's definitely got more energy and stamina than Biden has.

It does look like Trump is going to run again for prez in 2024.

Sure, but trump says crazy stuff all the time. No reason why this time would be different.

Biden is sending MS13 members with COVID into the gen pop of the USA.

Ensure domestic tranquility? Promote the general welfare?

Biden is doing the opposite.

• Banned
ya think?

ExHEpxqWQAgWJ6I

Steve McQueen turned down the role of Willard in Apocalypse Now...because he didnt want to shoot in the swamp.

Now we have Biden destroying the border.

Steve McQueen would be a better President than Biden.

Yes, I am in an Apocalypse now YouTube rabbit hole.

strong interview to kick off his 2024 re-election campaign...he will be interviewed by Sean Spicer on Newsmax at 6 ET later today as well!

Trump is wrong....That stammering senile husk isn't in control of anything, maybe not even his bowels....It's the goof troop of Marxists who've been installed in the upper mismanagement of his regime who are the ones fucking everything up, and doing so on purpose.

Biden is sending MS13 members with COVID into the gen pop of the USA.

Ensure domestic tranquility? Promote the general welfare?

Biden is doing the opposite.
The gangs will only do what the communist democrats want. Promote the general welfare of communists.

Joke Biden and his puppet globalists masters know exactly what they are doing to America.

Destroying it as best they can.

And they are doing a great job, that I must say.:mad-61:

1616454323899.png

The man is a walking talking gross hyperbole, with a pull string like a Chatty Kathy doll. Pull it and he blurts out stooopid.
But his policies are/were great and benefitted everyone.

*biden on the other hand blurts out incoherent stupid, and his policies benefit no one.

strong interview to kick off his 2024 re-election campaign...he will be interviewed by Sean Spicer on Newsmax at 6 ET later today as well!

Trump lied about the MS-13 thing. He hasn't stopped being a serial liar.

it's hard not to ask the question of

Who benefits? Who benefits from the massive caravan and border crossings happening now?

Certainly not Biden.

he needs this like a hole in the head.

makes me wonder if Trump and his flock, didn't have something to do with the masses crossing....did invites go out in ads and billboards?

:eek:

Forum List

Back