Fivethirtyeight puts Biden average approval rating over 55%

I read that and laughed out loud. It is so typical of the MAGA crowd to shout and whine about their persecution, including accusations that challenge any human logic. And when they are called on them and subsequently find themselves on the cusp of being sued into oblivion, they pivot 180 degrees and say....'I WAS KIDDING! NO ONE THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT MY WORDS AND ACCUSATIONS."

The Don did it over and over and now, the lunatic Sydney Powell, is trying the tactic. I guess you might call it the opposite of Gaslighting....or something like that. It is a uniquely confusing MAGA GOPQ flipping of facts that must leave the legal world in stitches.

Powell's claim is useless. The damage has been done. Dominion voting machines has lost millions of dollars due to her lies...all precipitated by The Don. He doesn't care. He is still counting the money that he duped our of his gullible cult members. He must be laughing his rotund butt off....
I suspect that even if Trump himself fessed up -- maybe in some future legal proceeding, for example -- that this has just been a con, most of the faithful wouldn't believe it. This is deeply psychological and deeply emotional at this point. These people are fully invested, all the way, so they would just explain it away or justify it somehow.
The only con is a forced con through censorship and outright lies from the media pundits and politicians saying there was no fraud. No one believes that crap.
No one in your world.

But I know, I know. You gots da troof.
There was massive fraud. You spell truth the same way you value it. Which is not at all.
I know you believe that. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
The fact that you have convinced yourself only ruins what little credibility you have.
Gosh, I guess I'll just have to find a way to survive without your approval.

Gosh.
Surviving is one thing. Trying to take other people down with you with lies and propaganda is not the thing to do. Shame on you.

I read that and laughed out loud. It is so typical of the MAGA crowd to shout and whine about their persecution, including accusations that challenge any human logic. And when they are called on them and subsequently find themselves on the cusp of being sued into oblivion, they pivot 180 degrees and say....'I WAS KIDDING! NO ONE THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT MY WORDS AND ACCUSATIONS."

The Don did it over and over and now, the lunatic Sydney Powell, is trying the tactic. I guess you might call it the opposite of Gaslighting....or something like that. It is a uniquely confusing MAGA GOPQ flipping of facts that must leave the legal world in stitches.

Powell's claim is useless. The damage has been done. Dominion voting machines has lost millions of dollars due to her lies...all precipitated by The Don. He doesn't care. He is still counting the money that he duped our of his gullible cult members. He must be laughing his rotund butt off....
I suspect that even if Trump himself fessed up -- maybe in some future legal proceeding, for example -- that this has just been a con, most of the faithful wouldn't believe it. This is deeply psychological and deeply emotional at this point. These people are fully invested, all the way, so they would just explain it away or justify it somehow.
The only con is a forced con through censorship and outright lies from the media pundits and politicians saying there was no fraud. No one believes that crap.
No one in your world.

There was massive fraud. You spell truth the same way you value it. Which is not at all.
The fact that you have convinced yourself only ruins what little credibility you have.

Gosh.
Surviving is one thing. Trying to take other people down with you with lies and propaganda is not the thing to do. Shame on you.
Okay, got it!

No one in your world.

Gosh.
Okay, got it!
Come on, you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. It is alright to admit it.

No one in your world.

Gosh.
Okay, got it!
Come on, you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. It is alright to admit it.
Okay!

Can you get this all out in one post? It's boring.

Thanks in advance!

No one in your world.

Gosh.
When the Don came out, after Biden had been named the winner of the election, and made the accusation about voter fraud....EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN....knew he was lying. That is what he does. He has been lying his entire life. It is what he does.

No one in your world.

Gosh.
Okay, got it!
Okay!

Can you get this all out in one post? It's boring.

Thanks in advance!
The truth can be boring. Did you know boredom comes from being selfish?

No one in your world.

Gosh.
When the Don came out, after Biden had been named the winner of the election, and made the accusation about voter fraud....EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN....knew he was lying. That is what he does. He has been lying his entire life. It is what he does.
There was massive fraud. The criminals that run this country installed a total waste of skin.

While the Fat Man would have given a Million Dollars of his supporters money for a 50% approval rating. This has got to gall the fat man.
That Biden is a better president than Trump is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

And even if it is at some point determined that Biden was a bad president, he’ll still have been a better president than Trump.

While the Fat Man would have given a Million Dollars of his supporters money for a 50% approval rating. This has got to gall the fat man.
That Biden is a better president than Trump is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

And even if it is at some point determined that Biden was a bad president, he’ll still have been a better president than Trump.
President Biden is doing a great job.

So a site gives a fake poll number, the only one giving Biden a positive nu.ber, and you start running g around praising the criminal, treasonous loser.

Isn't that 'special'.....

:p

Didn't age well.
I just saw this thread some how......lolol.....................................I went back 30 pages and read some OPs from these morons...................lololololol.Talk about comedy.........................Thanks for the great idea

A majority of the country knows that we're in better hands now. Biden is certainly flawed, but this has been addition by subtraction at a profound level.

The Trumpsters can mock and deny and whine all they want. It just doesn't matter.
With all due respect, Mac...that majority knows we're in DIFFERENT hands now but it's quite obvious that they don't view those new hands very favorably because Joe Biden has been an AWFUL President so far!
That's not mocking or whining...it's simply the truth. We replaced someone you didn't "like" but was competent with someone who's NEVER been smart and now is both dumb as a box of rocks AND senile to boot! Hard to do the math to make that add up to a positive...just saying...

Forum List

Back