Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

You truly are too stupid to understand that demeaning these girls at this early age will lead to them not wanting to compete as they get older and the advantages these mentally ill BOYS have will only get greater..
Demeaning?
What do you call it when girls haven't got a chance of scoring? I do, however, give you credit (and plus points) for not disagreeing with the "truly too stupid" part of the post.

What do you call it when girls haven't got a chance of scoring? I do, however, give you credit (and plus points) for not disagreeing with the "truly too stupid" part of the post.
Well it’s a shot-put competition. you really don’t score in it. You throw your shot put and they measure the distance you threw it.
It is apparent to me that you have never competed in any sport so let me rearrange latern2814's statement and turn it into a question: Are you truly too stupid to understand that demeaning these girls at this early age will lead to them not wanting to compete as they get older and the advantages these mentally ill BOYS have will only get greater?

It is apparent to me that you have never competed in any sport so let me rearrange latern2814's statement and turn it into a question: Are you truly too stupid to understand that demeaning these girls at this early age will lead to them not wanting to compete as they get older and the advantages these mentally ill BOYS have will only get greater?
LOL...

So you losing a middle school track meet turned you into the loser you are?

Wow.

Nothing keeps someone from “scoring” in shot put.
You have never competed in any sport so maybe you shouldn't make such ridiculous comments.
.. perhaps you should have tried harder when you were in middle school... So you losing a middle school track meet turned you into the loser you are?
The subject has nothing to do with me.
... you turned out to be a real idiot.
You poor sod. :tongue:

Absolutely nothing.

Shot put (like every track and field event) is non contact. Throwing your shot put is what you do. If you don't win the competition that is one thing...if you don't try...that is a completely different matter.

That being said...if the sport were a contact sport, I couldn't blame any female for not wanting to compete against a dude. It should never be sanctioned by any governing body. Anyone has the right to identify however they wish. Society is under no obligation to make accommodations for it however.

But back to the event at hand...non contact--middle school. No stakes; no problem.
Seriously
Wtf is wrong with you

They have the boy on IRREVERSIBLE puberty blockers

Hopefully he doesn't grows up an shoot up a school
Trannies and gays are extremely unhinged violent animals

Hopefully he just kills his family members and "doctors" that did this to him

By choosing not to take the field? In middle school? What was the harm of coming in 2nd or 3rd place in such a competition?

Should Troy State just refuse to play Alabama next year? Nobody in the universe thinks they are going to win.
They took the field. They just refused to participate in a farce with a pre-determined outcome. Them “competing “ with him would be like a high school varsity football team “competing “ with an NFL team. There is no point even trying.

What was the harm of coming in 2nd or 3rd place.
... They just refused to participate in a farce with a pre-determined outcome. Them “competing “ with him would be like a high school varsity football team “competing “ with an NFL team. There is no point even trying.
That's right. In all sporting events, there is a 2nd. and 3rd. place result. But up until now the 1st. place winner was disqualified if found guilty of cheating.

Forum List

Back