Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

Five put of how many? Who won? Where did this person place. So much left out if the story.

It’s not political. Sports governing bodies have ensured fair competition for centuries in the US with weight levels, age levels, competency levels, and gender/sex levels. It is up to the governing bodies to ensure that competition is fair. This doesnt seem fair to me but its not a government's place as long as people are not being discriminated based on their religion or race and afforded equal opportunity.

1713706070365.png

Here’s the villain in this latest episode of “our nation is falling apart” hysteria! One of you guys called her a “demon”. LOL.

And not taking the field promotes those things?

I ran Track in HS.
I was slightly above average, mostly getting seconds and thirds

But if I was offered a chance to compete against substandard competition where I could win every race without even trying, I would not take it.

Athletics is built on competition. It is built on a level playing field

This just isn’t fair

I agree.

But what do you get for not taking the field?

You make a point that you are not willing to compete in unfair competitions.
By competing, you are conceding that this is the future of womens sports

You make a point that you are not willing to compete in unfair competitions.
By competing, you are conceding that this is the future of womens sports

5 girls at a track meet in WVA are “conceding that this is the future of women’s sports”. Well...there were likely five others (or more) who threw the shot put. So I guess the concession was made despite the protest.

The world will never be the same now. LOL

Wow. All because of this girl...

1713707044781.png

Your opinion is your business. How you wish to identify as a sane individual....you're not. But I have no problem with how you wish to identify.
I have a problem with how you can't write. The 'you're not' means you think it is your business.
People can read even if you can't.

And not taking the field promotes those things?
Yes, it does. Men competing against women results in the women losing thanks to an unfair advantage.

What possible lesson is there to be learned from that which is already known?

Forum List

Back