Five pali's Killed, Another Critically injured, No Israeli's Casualties

Israeli forces on Sunday shot and injured a 14-year-old Palestinian girl near Hebron city's Ibrahimi Mosque after an alleged attempted stabbing attack in the southern occupied West Bank, an Israeli police spokesperson said.

Local Palestinian sources provided a conflicting report, and told Ma'an the 14-year-old was with her sister, and neither had attempted an attack when the girl, identified as Yasmin Rashad al-Zarou was shot.

Locals said the two girls had crossed an Israeli military checkpoint known as 160, after which the girls walked a few meters past the checkpoint, when Israeli soldiers fired at the 14-year-old who was walking away from the soldiers, critically injuring her.

video shows blood

I wonder why they decided to execute this child ? Perhaps she was looking at them in a funny way ?

who will stop them?

Who indeed ? At some point the death toll will rise to a level that will make both sides want to end it. When that might be is a matter of some conjecture.
I never thought that I would see peace in Ireland but it has happened.There is always hope.

In the meantime there are obstacles that prevent dialogue.
Israel seeks to increase US aid by $2bn a year

the violence benefits israel, and they clearly don't want peace. the death toll is also pretty one-sided with israelis hardly ever being killed or even injured.

I guess you don't live in the Jewish community. If you did, you would know about the dozens of Israelis killed in the "knife intifada" that started in eptember.
Israeli forces on Sunday shot and injured a 14-year-old Palestinian girl near Hebron city's Ibrahimi Mosque after an alleged attempted stabbing attack in the southern occupied West Bank, an Israeli police spokesperson said.

Local Palestinian sources provided a conflicting report, and told Ma'an the 14-year-old was with her sister, and neither had attempted an attack when the girl, identified as Yasmin Rashad al-Zarou was shot.

Locals said the two girls had crossed an Israeli military checkpoint known as 160, after which the girls walked a few meters past the checkpoint, when Israeli soldiers fired at the 14-year-old who was walking away from the soldiers, critically injuring her.

video shows blood

I wonder why they decided to execute this child ? Perhaps she was looking at them in a funny way ?

who will stop them?

Who indeed ? At some point the death toll will rise to a level that will make both sides want to end it. When that might be is a matter of some conjecture.
I never thought that I would see peace in Ireland but it has happened.There is always hope.

the violence benefits israel, and they clearly don't want peace. the death toll is also pretty one-sided with israelis hardly ever being killed or even injured.

I guess you don't live in a Jewish community, because if you did, you wouldn't have made that ludicrous statement. You would know about the DOZENS of Israelis killed since this "knife intifada" started last September. I would suggest that you research the very recent news from Israel. Most of the victims were in their prime of life, and also most were women.

Its very distressing,but hasnt happened in a vacuum.

video shows blood

who will stop them?

I guess you don't live in a Jewish community, because if you did, you wouldn't have made that ludicrous statement. You would know about the DOZENS of Israelis killed since this "knife intifada" started last September. I would suggest that you research the very recent news from Israel. Most of the victims were in their prime of life, and also most were women.

dozens. compare that number to the scores of dead Palestinians.

the death and destruction falls largely on the Palestinians. israeli death and injury is rare

Earlier, the Israeli army said troops shot and killed two Palestinian teenagers who were throwing stones at cars in the occupied West Bank after coming under fire from one of them. Reuters

Killed for throwing stones at cars.What a proud day for the Israeli state.
Have a few teenagers throw rocks at you but first name me as your beneficiary in your will.

who will stop them?

dozens. compare that number to the scores of dead Palestinians.

the death and destruction falls largely on the Palestinians. israeli death and injury is rare

The Jordanians are anxious for eternal sex.

Earlier, the Israeli army said troops shot and killed two Palestinian teenagers who were throwing stones at cars in the occupied West Bank after coming under fire from one of them. Reuters

Killed for throwing stones at cars.What a proud day for the Israeli state.

It is classed as attempted murder, and in some nations terrorism. I take it you have not read the news reports on how the police in the UK are to treat youths who throw stones, should put a few thousand left wing lunatics behind bars

The objective of war is not to die in equal numbers.

The Arab Muslims in Israel ( which includes east Jerusalem, the disputed territories and the heights ) have insisted on continuing a the war started in 1948 by the Arab League. Until the war is over the Israeli's intend to win. its pretty simply.

The problem is two fold, one is that the UNWRA is in violation of the laws of neutrality and provides international aid to the terrorists and two is that Israel has yet for force an unconditional surrender.

Something they are considering in regards to Gaza right now.

Unfortunately the Arab Muslims in Israel have taken on the tactic of brainwashing their own children into acts of war.

Its not much different than when they tried the tactic of hiding behind them, and its just as heinous a war crime.

HamasHumanShields.gif

FIRST -- The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel, as is explained above. ....Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

Is there anything more pathetic than racist, jew-hating fucking garbage telling jews how their religion works, and what to believe?

First off, cu-t, after the holocaust it became accepted doctrine across most of jewry that they no longer had to wait for the messiah to form a state. Second, the current state of Israel is built upon nationalistic aspirations, which all nations and peoples are entitled to. Third, the group of jews who are anti-zionist are a tiny fraction of the jews worldwide. 4th, many of those jews who are anti-zionist hilariously live in Israel, collecting lots of welfare from the state - which obliterates their opinion to speak on the subject outright.

When you are able to come up with a real argument, where everyone else on this planet is entitled to a homeland - but not jews - then come into a thread where I am posting. Otherwise, go fuck yourself idiot asshole.

gee, the idf says all the killings were justified. color me surprised.

But but but didn't you and the other anti-Israel scumbags just quote some anonymous IDF soldiers who were in breaking the silence?

Why don't you prove how throwing rocks is not a dangerous action, little monkey.

Stoning was a form of execution in Biblical times, so of course it's a dangerous action.

Israeli settlements, by their very existence, have caused – and continue to bring about – untold pain and suffering to the Jewish People....These Jews are making a life-changing decision - surely, if one were to succeed in at least introducing doubt into their minds, they might think twice.

Nice unquoted, unlinked garbage. So you're claiming the arab muslims weren't attacking jews before 1967? Is that really your claim, idiot chimp?

Israeli forces on Sunday shot and injured a 14-year-old Palestinian girl near Hebron city's Ibrahimi Mosque after an alleged attempted stabbing attack in the southern occupied West Bank, an Israeli police spokesperson said.Local Palestinian sources provided a conflicting report, and told Ma'an the 14-year-old was with her sister, and neither had attempted an attack when the girl, identified as Yasmin Rashad al-Zarou was shot.Locals said the two girls had crossed an Israeli military checkpoint known as 160, after which the girls walked a few meters past the checkpoint, when Israeli soldiers fired at the 14-year-old who was walking away from the soldiers, critically injuring her.

Is there a point here? Do I need to mention how many "innocent" looking arabs ended up stabbing/shooting or suicide bombing jews in Israel? Or is everyone supposed to be as fucking stupid as you, and ignore all events over the past 100 years?

Same reason this one was executed, you fucking idiot:

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"According to the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers "2004 Global Report on the Use of Child Soldiers", there were at least nine documented suicide attacks involving Palestinian minors between October 2000 and March 2004[4]"

Who indeed ? At some point the death toll will rise to a level that will make both sides want to end it. When that might be is a matter of some conjecture. I never thought that I would see peace in Ireland but it has happened.There is always hope. In the meantime there are obstacles that prevent dialogue. Israel seeks to increase US aid by $2bn a year

Really, dogshit? There are FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND murdered in syria, RIGHT FUCKING NEXT DOOR, by your pets iran, assad and russia - and none of you fucking turds have said a peep. FIVE......HUNDRED......THOUSAND.....

As for ireland, the irish did not seek to slaughter every fucking englishman, or claim that the english have no right to exist, or have no right to live in England, so there is no comparison.

Last edited:

Same reason this one was executed, you fucking idiot:

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"According to the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers "2004 Global Report on the Use of Child Soldiers", there were at least nine documented suicide attacks involving Palestinian minors between October 2000 and March 2004[4]"

Damn! You are like that Sirloin Steak that keeps on giving!
I love it!

I love it!

I am like a hammer, whose sole existence is to crush and destroy the jew-hating filth and shit that permeates this forum, and elsewhere on the internet - and I am not even jewish.

You see my sig?

Most of the scum listed there who made a habit of attacking Israel has either left the forum due to my withering attacks or were banned because they could not handle my firepower and stay within the rules. Looks like there are a few new heads for the guillotine showing themselves in this thread.

I love it!

I am like a hammer, whose sole existence is to crush and destroy the jew-hating filth and shit that permeates this forum, and elsewhere on the internet - and I am not even jewish.

You see my sig?

Most of the scum listed there who made a habit of attacking Israel has either left the forum due to my withering attacks or were banned because they could not handle my firepower and stay within the rules. Looks like there are a few new heads for the guillotine showing themselves in this thread.

Whew! You are GOOD!

Its called the electronic ANTIfada and I play with it myself; but I leave off the profanity.

From what I can see the application of even the most rudimentary logic and history will easily dispel any of the Arab Muslim claims and expose their nonsense for what it is.

A continued effort towards the total genocide of the Judaic people

Its really not very difficult to show the Arab Muslim efforts for the racism and bigotry it depends on.

Theirs is a death cult, they are willing to throw away countless of their own woman and children on the effort; and pretend its somehow justified.

Forum List

Back