Five factors that will bring Trump down.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you aren't actually watching the market. Gains are back to last year....

Sounds like you are a dishonest communist.

The Market has been bouncing up and down for months.
Sounds like you are a moron. It has been trending down while it bounces.
Trade fears rattle Wall Street, Dow gives up 2018 gains

I realize the lying Commie press is giddy with the idea that the market is down.

View attachment 199740

The fact is that you're lying, as are the scum at MSNBC.
It appears you can't read your own chart...

You lied that the market has been "trending down while it bounces", the chart shows the opposite.

BTW, the MSNBC boast was made in the morning while the market had lost over 400 , it recovered 25% of that leaving the leftist gloating hollow.

Sounds like you aren't actually watching the market. Gains are back to last year....

Sounds like you are a dishonest communist.

The Market has been bouncing up and down for months.
Sounds like you are a moron. It has been trending down while it bounces.
Trade fears rattle Wall Street, Dow gives up 2018 gains

I realize the lying Commie press is giddy with the idea that the market is down.

View attachment 199740

The fact is that you're lying, as are the scum at MSNBC.
It appears you can't read your own chart...

You lied that the market has been "trending down while it bounces", the chart shows the opposite.

BTW, the MSNBC boast was made in the morning while the market had lost over 400 , it recovered 25% of that leaving the leftist gloating hollow.
It's way below the high and below where we were to start the year. Most of us wouldn't call that good. It's been going down and erratic since trump policies have really taken effect.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump and his (Goebbels-wanna-be) Miller, have just handed to Dems. the biggest weapon to take over ALL of congress next year.

But, there are several other factors that will erode the slim majority that git Trump into the oval office...............

First, as alluded to above, the first major mistake is this ridiculous border policy which, I would readily admit, MSM is relentlessly hammering the WH.

Second, is the never-too-far-behind Mueller probe that spin as right wingers will, has proven that the Trump administration is a pit of lying vipers.

Third, is the love affair that Trump seem to have with every damned despot that Trump is trying to emulate.

Fourth, is a combination of the dud of the tax scam AND the tariffs that even a first year economics student could surmise are downright awful.......The tariffs alone will shift back the slim majority that Trump was able to garner from such states like MI, WI and PA.

Fifth, is Trump's penchant for lying......Even when there is absolutely NO reason to spew a lie, Trump manages to come up with some "alternate fact" that ONLY his loyal cult could swallow.

This upcoming November will be a very sobering, wake up call to the spineless and self-serving republican congress.

How long do we have to endure your bullshit.

You are all prognostications......like the Clinton victory.

In some ways, I have to admire a person who, in spite of many failed statements, can still continue to make an ass out of themselves.

You are the best.

This upcoming November will be a very sobering, wake up call to the spineless and self-serving republican congress.

Its certainly possible that the electorate will reject record low unemployment, record high markets, the defeat of the Islamic State and peace with the people of North Korea.

But I wouldn't count on it.

My guess is that if the Republicans running this fall stay true to their president, they will schlong the liberals in November.

None of these things have happened because of Trump and the peace with North Korea is non existent.

None of these things have happened because of Trump and the peace with North Korea is non existent.

As far as the Trump Economy, the leading Liberal Economist of our time, Krugman, declared the Trump Economy dead and in collapse. Tremendous recovery by the President on this.

As far as North Korea, a few months ago, they were ready to take out LA with an ICBM. That would have been no loss to Trump, the city is solidly leftard, but he still was sworn to serve them. Now, NK seems like they would love to turn their back on evil and choose prosperity and capitalism. Maybe I'll see you in a few years at the Trump International in Pyongyang?

Don't forget the stock market. Ever since trump policies have been really taking effect it's been the shits.

Now that is just stupid.
It's way below it's high and dropping.

That is the stock market.

It certainly does not rate the description you gave it.
We are down below when the year started. That isn't good, most people want to make money. I guess you aren't a good investor...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump and his (Goebbels-wanna-be) Miller, have just handed to Dems. the biggest weapon to take over ALL of congress next year.

But, there are several other factors that will erode the slim majority that git Trump into the oval office...............

First, as alluded to above, the first major mistake is this ridiculous border policy which, I would readily admit, MSM is relentlessly hammering the WH.

Second, is the never-too-far-behind Mueller probe that spin as right wingers will, has proven that the Trump administration is a pit of lying vipers.

Third, is the love affair that Trump seem to have with every damned despot that Trump is trying to emulate.

Fourth, is a combination of the dud of the tax scam AND the tariffs that even a first year economics student could surmise are downright awful.......The tariffs alone will shift back the slim majority that Trump was able to garner from such states like MI, WI and PA.

Fifth, is Trump's penchant for lying......Even when there is absolutely NO reason to spew a lie, Trump manages to come up with some "alternate fact" that ONLY his loyal cult could swallow.

How long do we have to endure your bullshit.

You are all prognostications......like the Clinton victory.

In some ways, I have to admire a person who, in spite of many failed statements, can still continue to make an ass out of themselves.

You are the best.

Clinton did get more votes than Trump. Let's not pretend that the people voted Trump in and we are just mad because Trump was the peoples choice. He was not. And let him keep fucking with these little children.

Last edited:
You puke traitor liberals will find yourselves in prison if you try to take down president Trump.

I think they will be looking more to finding themselves in the ground. The shooting will start soon.

Sadly.

I wish we could have avoided it - but the Stalinists don't get to win, they don't get to enslave and murder us. We won't start it, but we will finish it HARD.

Lol. The insanity of the deplorable knows no bounds. :21:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back