Fiscal Conservatism, or Fiscal Responsibility?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
For the past four years the Senate Republicans increased the national debt without any concern for fiscal responsibility. Building a wall, starting trade wars, cutting taxes for the wealthy and corporations is far and away fiscally responsible.

Under the thumb of McConnell's leadership the Senate has been unwilling to support the large number of American workers out of work and who are today seeking food from food pantries, and being incapable of paying their rent or their mortgage.

Food lines all across our country from those out of work do to the failures of the Senate and the Executive to do the right thing; McConnell and Senators under his thumb eat well and receive bottles of Dom Pérignon from those who benefited from the Tax Fraud, passed by the Lame Duck Speaker Ryan and Signed by Trump in 2017.

Will the Senate continue to support this third iteration of voodoo economics, when every fact proves that trickle down has never worked for the working people, especially those who live paycheck to paycheck? I'm sure they will, they rule by this motto:
I've got mine, fuck the rest of you.

The same people who benefited from the tax fraud are now putting the largess they received to support McConnell to continue to be the leader of the Senate, by supporting the vote on Jan 5th to elect two Republicans to keep him in office. The risk to keep McConnell in the leadership role of he Senate is for there to be another housing crisis, in fact, the failure to act on Covid may create a disaster when large numbers of office workers stay at home, and the skyscrapers become obsolete.

For the past four years the Senate Republicans increased the national debt without any concern for fiscal responsibility. Building a wall, starting trade wars, cutting taxes for the wealthy and corporations is far and away fiscally responsible.

Under the thumb of McConnell's leadership the Senate has been unwilling to support the large number of American workers out of work and who are today seeking food from food pantries, and being incapable of paying their rent or their mortgage.

Food lines all across our country from those out of work do to the failures of the Senate and the Executive to do the right thing; McConnell and Senators under his thumb eat well and receive bottles of Dom Pérignon from those who benefited from the Tax Fraud, passed by the Lame Duck Speaker Ryan and Signed by Trump in 2017.

Will the Senate continue to support this third iteration of voodoo economics, when every fact proves that trickle down has never worked for the working people, especially those who live paycheck to paycheck? I'm sure they will, they rule by this motto:

The same people who benefited from the tax fraud are now putting the largess they received to support McConnell to continue to be the leader of the Senate, by supporting the vote on Jan 5th to elect two Republicans to keep him in office. The risk to keep McConnell in the leadership role of he Senate is for there to be another housing crisis, in fact, the failure to act on Covid may create a disaster when large numbers of office workers stay at home, and the skyscrapers become obsolete.

Will the Senate continue to support this third iteration of voodoo economics, when every fact proves that trickle down has never worked for the working people, especially those who live paycheck to paycheck?

Which employers will increase wages because their taxes are hiked?

Half of his debt is from covid bills. Which puts him at a slightly less or equal pace than your kenyan messiah.
If he didnt sign those bills, you partisan shitheads would be screaming he wants everyone to starve to death.

President Trump was Literally Crucified over the deficits incurred during the Global Corona Panic. He learned his lesson, and is being frugal as the libs said they wanted.

The long lines at the food banks are the direct results of business shutdowns imposed by the government. This proves once again that when the government steps in, it usually ends up being a disaster. The virus is going to do what it wants.

Will the Senate continue to support this third iteration of voodoo economics, when every fact proves that trickle down has never worked for the working people, especially those who live paycheck to paycheck?

Which employers raised wages when they got their tax break?

The long lines at the food banks are the direct results of business shutdowns imposed by the government. This proves once again that when the government steps in, it usually ends up being a disaster. The virus is going to do what it wants.
Are you claiming nothing should be done? Hospitals are already being stressed to capacity.

Wages rose, what do you want?

Wages would have risen higher with a democrat.

Wages would have risen higher with a democrat.
You say that, but they didn't under Obama, even with his so called robust economy. Wanna try again?

Half of his debt is from covid bills. Which puts him at a slightly less or equal pace than your kenyan messiah.
If he didnt sign those bills, you partisan shitheads would be screaming he wants everyone to starve to death.
The "black guy" had a recession to overcome.

How is your shovel ready job?
lol. Right wingers had nothing but repeal and then proclaimed a weak recovery.
More like Obama had to pay off the campaign financers.

Is there anyone who is capable of putting the issue

True, sadly some (trumpsters all) have a propensity to lie about history. Big Brother told them so, out of the mouth of Trump's Press Secretaries and Big Brother's Tweets.

1606844408807.png

Pretty much all of them.

Ask the Republican Governors. In CA we benefited greatly in construction throughout the Bay Area.

lol. Right wingers had nothing but repeal and then proclaimed a weak recovery.
It was weak. And it cost a shitload of money. But its ok when the kenyan does it. Right?

View attachment 423942

Pretty much all of them.

LOL

Forum List

Back