Fasting and its deadly implications

Ive fasted once in a while. Just skipping a day or two once in a while but not on a regular basis. Always seem to feel better afterwards too. I think its a good idea once in a while just to let your system clean out and take a rest

Ive fasted once in a while. Just skipping a day or two once in a while but not on a regular basis. Always seem to feel better afterwards too. I think its a good idea once in a while just to let your system clean out and take a rest

Yeah, I've done it before but not on a continual basis. Mainly, from eating a bigger breakfast and just skipping lunch.

I've indulged in intermittent fasting for a couple of years now. Even did approx. 60 hours without food. I also fasted without water while doing a full day of work for Yom Kippur as a personal choice and I am not Jewish by birth.

It is a healthy approach when done wisely. The body doesn't need constant food, especially if we are stagnant all day.

I tried it for a day now and then... but I kept cheating... I keep a bowl of nuts filled up and I was grabbing a handful from time to time... I'm skipping breakfast now... just not hungry when I wake up and I have lost about 5 pounds so far...

Fasting is good for you.

It cleans you out.

Anyone who says it's deadly is a lying asshole.

Oatmeal is my cleaner. I can fast for about 6-8 hours but then I need some energy. Thats what happens when you're 160 pounds and cant gain an ounce but can easily lose a few pounds if you don't eat.

We all have our demons

beat.jpeg

There is nothing wrong with it. I have fasted for 7 days at a time, no issues.

The cool smart , people keep their eating within an eight hour time band .
Or ten hours if you prefer .

It will not do you any harm and you might be more than surprised with the benefits .
Once you establish the fresh routine , your body and psyche will be delighted .
imho .

Forum List

Back