First Trump Military Raid = FUBAR

First let me say I don't believe we should be over there at all.
You've never served in Wartime, or even at all have you?
All plans are sound until the shooting starts, once that happens plans normally must be rethought and combatants must improvise.
Don't be stupid.

How does any of that dispute the OP?

Might wanna think before posting.

Your level of comprehension seems to be terribly lacking. I apologize for not dumbing it down so that even a mental midget like you could understand it, for the record anyone who has ever been in a firefight would know exactly what I am saying. You might to actually be informed before you engage me I enjoy making people like you look stupid.

So............... no answer.

Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home what the correct answer was:

"It doesn't. I was deflecting and changing the subject because I couldn't handle the OP".

You poor kid :(
Tell me, how was the planes crash anyone's fault?
I have nothing to deflect about, only people who do not understand the reality of a mission in all of it's complexities doesn't understand how many things can go wrong, up to and including equipment malfunction. You haven't a clue about any of this kid.

Last edited:
its all about emotion , a little girl was killed by accident but they forget the Yazidi kids and other kids that die after being tortured to death by the muslim enemy .

All plans are sound until the shooting starts, once that happens plans normally must be rethought and combatants must improvise.
Don't be stupid.

I was shot at a week ago, so I'm not the girl you think I am.

Link to the incident?

Don't be stupid.

Your level of comprehension seems to be terribly lacking. I apologize for not dumbing it down so that even a mental midget like you could understand it, for the record anyone who has ever been in a firefight would know exactly what I am saying. You might to actually be informed before you engage me I enjoy making people like you look stupid.

Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home what the correct answer was:

"It doesn't. I was deflecting and changing the subject because I couldn't handle the OP".

I have nothing to deflect about, only people who do not understand the reality of a mission in all of it's complexities doesn't understand how many things can go wrong, up to and including equipment malfunction. You haven't a clue about any of this kid.

Good guess on my astrological sign, although I'm a bit past "kid" stage.

Other than that why does the OP need to have military experience to report a fucking story?

Don't be stupid.

Good guess on my astrological sign, although I'm a bit past "kid" stage.

Other than that why does the OP need to have military experience to report a fucking story?

Are you really that stupid? You are really so stupid that A) You didn't understand what you read, or B) You didn't read it.

Which is it?

This is so sad.

170130-nora-anwar-al-awlaki-rhk-1815p_2fad892cf7e12631663586f25fe8602d.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg
Washington Redskin, firewater bad!!!

Don't be stupid.

Yup no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy.

Oh and the whole thing was planned by douchebag. Trump just okayed it. I'm sure you wouldn't hear that from the op. LOL

Mechanical mishap with the Osprey I guess . Raid musta been needed and I suppose that that's why the raid was ordered by the President Trump if he ordered it . Sorry about the little girl , that being said her parents and relatives shouldn't have had her in harms way hanging around with the enemy . Seems though that more enemy was killed than Americans so that's a win isn't it Pillars .

There is no "win" when an innocent 8-year-old girl is shot to death. Period.

Sure there is. Civilians have been killed in every war ever fought and will continue to die in all future wars.

I feel sorrier for the families of the victims of terrorists.

Mechanical mishap with the Osprey I guess . Raid musta been needed and I suppose that that's why the raid was ordered by the President Trump if he ordered it . Sorry about the little girl , that being said her parents and relatives shouldn't have had her in harms way hanging around with the enemy . Seems though that more enemy was killed than Americans so that's a win isn't it Pillars .

There is no "win" when an innocent 8-year-old girl is shot to death. Period.
Well her brother was killed by obama, so you feel the same now?

This is so sad.

170130-nora-anwar-al-awlaki-rhk-1815p_2fad892cf7e12631663586f25fe8602d.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg
I know and just think Obama killed her brother, so sad. Right?

Notice none of them have said word one about the dead Navy SEAL. I feel for his death and what his relatives must be going through. But I couldn't care less about the dead kid of a terrorist. A girl who would have grown up to be a slave in the death cult.

This is so sad.

Notice none of them have said word one about the dead Navy SEAL. I feel for his death and what his relatives must be going through. But I couldn't care less about the dead kid of a terrorist. A girl who would have grown up to be a slave in the death cult.

The Navy SEAL was a foreign combatant who was paid to be there. The little girl wasn't. It was her home.

This is so sad.

The Navy SEAL was a foreign combatant who was paid to be there. The little girl wasn't. It was her home.
Same for the brother Obama killed. Right?

This is so sad.

So? Shit, bad shit happens. How many threads about Obama and the killing of civilians did you post?

This is so sad.

Oh so you're okay with the death of a US Navy SEAL but are bent out of shape over the death of a terrorists kid??

Guess we can all see who you support.

This is so sad.

So? Shit, bad shit happens. How many threads about Obama and the killing of civilians did you post?
None.

Forum List

Back