First slave owner in America was black

Pay attention!!! It may not have been based on race in the Old World, but rather on war, debt criminality or religion. However, in the New World those enslaved were overwhelmingly African and even after freedom was granted, were still second-class citizens. Slavery does pre-date America, but a twist was added to it here, the effects of which we're still feeling.

Are the effects that Blacks are killing Blacks at a rate that eclipses any number you can attribute to the KKK? Jews were almost burned into extinction by the Nazis, but somehow they overcame and established wealth, and don't kill themselves at a rate greater than any other race on the planet.

Jews were able to overcome the Christian Nazis, because the world fought against them. You miss the whole world war thing, did ya?

So we have been fighting a world war for the jews for the last almost 70 years? Asian population thrives here. Jews thrive here. Italians thrive here. Every ethnic group that has come to this country has found a way to thrive and make a place in society. Maybe you have been missing black war Chicago the last few months. The world is trying to give the blacks a leg up and they still fuck it up. So segregated didn't work for them, freedom doesn't work for them. Maybe it is just them.

Pay attention!!! It may not have been based on race in the Old World, but rather on war, debt criminality or religion. However, in the New World those enslaved were overwhelmingly African and even after freedom was granted, were still second-class citizens. Slavery does pre-date America, but a twist was added to it here, the effects of which we're still feeling.

Are the effects that Blacks are killing Blacks at a rate that eclipses any number you can attribute to the KKK? Jews were almost burned into extinction by the Nazis, but somehow they overcame and established wealth, and don't kill themselves at a rate greater than any other race on the planet.

Jews were able to overcome the Christian Nazis, because the world fought against them. You miss the whole world war thing, did ya?

nazis weren't Christians, they were mostly atheists

Such a claim is absolutely ignorant and misguided that American slavery and race are not related and are unimportant in the overall history of race and slavery in British North American and what became the American colonies and then the United State. American Exceptionalism includes the exceptional place of race and slavery in our history. Witness:

"All servants imported and brought into the Country. . . who were not Christians in their native Country. . . shall be accounted and be slaves. All Negro, mulatto and Indian slaves within this dominion. . . shall be held to be real estate. If any slave resists his master. . . correcting such slave, and shall happen to be killed in such correction. . . the master shall be free of all punishment. . . as if such accident never happened." - Virginia General Assembly declaration, 1705

From Indentured Servitude to Racial Slavery We sometimes imagine that such oppressive laws were put quickly into full force by greedy landowners. But that's not the way slavery was established in colonial America. It happened gradually -- one person at a time, one law at a time, even one colony at a time.
Africans in America | Part 1 | Narrative | From Indentured Servitude to Racial Slavery

I suggest that all take the time to read the site carefully.

Last edited:

Link? And when you can't provide it?

Nazis were Christian heroes.

Pope Pius signed a condordat with them. Which is a Christian Alliance.

So we have been fighting a world war for the jews for the last almost 70 years? Asian population thrives here. Jews thrive here. Italians thrive here. Every ethnic group that has come to this country has found a way to thrive and make a place in society. Maybe you have been missing black war Chicago the last few months. The world is trying to give the blacks a leg up and they still fuck it up. So segregated didn't work for them, freedom doesn't work for them. Maybe it is just them.

You seem to forget that slavery in this country has something like a 160 year history..and was prevalent in the colonies.

You'd have to make the case that Jews were separated from the families, culture and homeland, and lived for generations without a culture or education. And you'd have to also point out that Jews were treated like property for the same amount of time.

That didn't happen.

My question is this: Has every person that was born inside the US for the last 50+ years had the benefit of the constitution and rights that they guarantee?

How long is enough time to give until we prove this experiment of desegregation did not work?

Took 40 years to turn Detroit into a 3rd world country. That is like 3 generations to those people.

Last edited:
My question is this: Has every person that was born inside the US for the last 50+ years had the benefit of the constitution and rights that they guarantee?

How long is enough time to give until we prove this experiment of desegregation did not work?

No.

No.

So what do I personally need to pay to get the black monkey off my back so we can go back to being equal?

Nazis were Christian heroes.

Pope Pius signed a condordat with them. Which is a Christian Alliance.

dont be a drama lama you know he had a gun pointed at his head when he signed it.

No.

So what do I personally need to pay to get the black monkey off my back so we can go back to being equal?

Stop calling human beings "black monkey" would be a good first step. :cool:

When they begin to act in such a way they would be treated that way. Until then I will continue my white flight, and let blacks fend for themselves. They have proven the world over that they can't do it.

When they begin to act in such a way they would be treated that way. Until then I will continue my white flight, and let blacks fend for themselves. They have proven the world over that they can't do it.

No, you have proven that you are not entitled to American citizenship.

No, you have proven that you are not entitled to American citizenship.

Come and try to take it. End up the same way as TM

Forum List

Back