First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

He Fingerboi...fuck off. You're a sad little joke

Your Orange Hero is history. Give it up.

Look at how many of them attended his rallies.
View attachment 440659
4takgf.jpg

Hillary was not President. :dance::dance:
"Hillary was not President." But your nasty, soiled, stained Granny Pants want to be. Loser. Walk on , Bitch.
Is Biden the first President elected that we know is compromised by our biggest enemy?

You dumb fucking liberal kooks put the CCP in charge of the USA. Congratulations.
It's America! You're allowed to believe anything, no matter how stupid. Is this a Great country, or what?
Yeah, you can even believe the election was "free and fair," but if you believe it wasn't, then you aren't allowed to tell anyone.
It's not a matter of belief. The election was free and fair. Proof. But go ahead and Believe whatever you want. And by the way, while you are at it, paint a fucking wall.

Yeah, you can even believe the election was "free and fair," but if you believe it wasn't, then you aren't allowed to tell anyone.
It's not a matter of belief. The election was free and fair. Proof. But go ahead and Believe whatever you want. And by the way, while you are at it, paint a fucking wall.

we can't stop you from believing in a fantasy. You certainly have no proof that is was "free and fair."

Last edited:
First time in our history a political party had to cheat to win.
"First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term"

Yep. DJT did this. 50/50

Kamala Harris is the new President of the Senate. Eat that turtle.

First time in our history a political party had to cheat to win.
"First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term"

Yep. DJT did this. 50/50

Kamala Harris is the new President of the Senate. Eat that turtle.
Hey, I will be okay no matter what the economy does. But the democrat party won't survive after the green new deal is passed. So carry on.

Trump, moron.
Since it's a direct quote, shouldn't he have used "I"?
"Hillary was not President." But your nasty, soiled, stained Granny Pants want to be. Loser. Walk on , Bitch.
Is Biden the first President elected that we know is compromised by our biggest enemy?

You dumb fucking liberal kooks put the CCP in charge of the USA. Congratulations.
It's America! You're allowed to believe anything, no matter how stupid. Is this a Great country, or what?

we can't stop you from believing in a fantasy. You certainly have no proof that is was "free and fair."
Yes I do.
You can trust this. "we" and whoever else you presume to speak for don't need to worry about me believing in anything of fantasy that you profess to.

Trump, moron.
Since it's a direct quote, shouldn't he have used "I"?

Yes I do.
You can trust this. "we" and whoever else you presume to speak for don't need to worry about me believing in anything of fantasy that you profess to.

What's your proof, asshole?

Tell anyone you want, but you can't force a business to support what they oppose. If you could, they would have baked the damn cake.

Tell anyone you want, but you can't force a business to support what they oppose. If you could, they would have baked the damn cake.
Government forces business to support what they oppose all the time, nimrod.

Courts refused to consider the evidence.
Courts said there was no relevant evidence dopey

Biden and the Gang from Soros stole this election. The courts have only demonstrated how corrupt, cowardly, and/or epsteined they are. There is a whole shitload of relevant evidence, dopey, and you know it and so does everyone else, including the courts.

Courts refused to consider the evidence.
Courts said there was no relevant evidence dopey

Biden and the Gang from Soros stole this election. The courts have only demonstrated how corrupt, cowardly, and/or epsteined they are. There is a whole shitload of relevant evidence, dopey, and you know it and so does everyone else, including the courts.

The old "Everybody Knows" fallacy seems to be popular with the denialists today. Must be a slow-thought day.
Or as it's popularly known, an "STD".

I've heard that. Of course I heard it from crazy right wingers who will believe any conspiracy theory that comes along.
You're the dupe who believes (or pretends to believe) Joe Biden won this election. So I'd be careful about throwing around the "c" word, know what I mean?

You mean those SIXTY courts that did so?'
Courts didn't say that. Courts refused to consider the evidence. The PRESS is the branch of government that declared Biden the winner --the same press that were the cheerleaders for the two years of the obviously, OBVIOUSLY, bogus Russiagate nonsense. The press has proven itself hostile to the American republic. They are traitors. And it has to be said: Jews control the media. There is no disputing that. Putting two and two together leaves only one conclusion. A segment of the Jewish population is our enemy.

Trump's attorneys refused to even argue fraud in court. When asked, again and again, they insisted that fraud was not part of their argument.

And when they got their chance to put all the evidence on display, to call all their witneses......they dismissed their own case and left, their bluff called.

“Rather than presenting their evidence and witnesses to a court and to cross-examination under oath, the Trump campaign wisely decided the smartest course was to dismiss their frivolous cases,” Raffensperger said

Trump's team voluntarily dismissed their own case........just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath. They even lied about WHY they dropped their own case, insisting it was because there was a 'settlement agreement'. There was no such agreement. Trump's team just ran from the very day in court they said they wanted.

You've been played.
No you've been played. And I'll bet you believe a guy in a cave in Afghanistan used two planes to knock down three skyscrapers, too, don't you?

I've heard that. Of course I heard it from crazy right wingers who will believe any conspiracy theory that comes along.
You're the dupe who believes (or pretends to believe) Joe Biden won this election. So I'd be careful about throwing around the "c" word, know what I mean?

Nobody has any idea what you mean. You're nuts.

Forum List

Back