First major Ukrainian city falls to Russia the rest will soon follow

The southern city of Kherson has fallen to the overwhelming might and superior tactics of the Russian army.
It's time for Pres. Zelensky to raise the white flag and surrender in order to save Ukrainian lives.

As soon as the Nazi bastards are dealt with Russians will march a lot quicker. They're just aimed at reducing the so called collateral damage as nationalists use civilians as a human shield.

Estonia maybe. Their ship their dead citizens.
Estonia is a NATO member. What if Russia attacks it as a response for some Estonia's actions. Well the US dare to give an answer to Russia?

Estonia is a NATO member. What if Russia attacks it as a response for some Estonia's actions. Well the US dare to give an answer to Russia?
They would be obligated to. If there is no action taken NATO may as well close down because the treaty will mean nothing.

Estonia maybe. Their ship their dead citizens.
You have to clearly understand the implications of what you are suggesting. From the article;

"The Panama-flagged ship is owned by Estonia-based company Vista Shipping Agency. Baltic state Estonia is a member of Nato and has a border with Russia."

So? It was flagged by Panama, thus? It was not an offense against Estonia to begin with, and could not trigger a diplomatic casus belli for war. IMO? That was probably done on purpose, to keep Estonia, and thus, NATO out of it. NATO has to do all sorts of things to ensure it does not come into direct conflict, or give Russia any reason to declare war on any NATO member.

I know that folks have been subject to a steady stream of war propaganda, and emotions are high. But it is essential to bear in mind, if NATO and Russia did get into it, all of global civilization ends. . .

YOU DO KNOW THIS, RIGHT?

:dunno:

. . . and so, I have no doubt, it was purposely made into a mission that was on the down low. The allies WANT to stay out of it, militarily.

The only nation in this instance that has casus belli , technically, is Panama, and most nations, and corporations, have already been told by Russia, to stay away from the area of conflict.

It wasn't even the Russians that sank it to begin with. . . it was the Ukrainians. So I am not sure how or why NATO would get involved.

"Ukrainian media say the Russian navy had been using the Helt as a shield to hide from Ukrainian weaponry as Russian forces advance towards Odesa."

. . . and on top of all of this? It was not just Ukrainians that met their fate. It was a Russian and a Belarusian as well. . :dunno:

"He expressed concern for the fate of the crew, some of whom were initially reported missing.

They comprised four Ukrainians, one Russian and one Belarusian, Capt Ilves added."

They are NATO members if they go in so does the rest of NATO.
They would first have to PROVE it was the Russians. And if they do, then prove it wasn’t an accident or some such. If Estonia acts on its own to openly attack, NATO members aren’t required to pile on.
Though of course most of us have suspected a black flag op was coming, or still is.

I find the propaganda war to be funny. There seems to be a lot of cheerleading going on in these parts over who has the greatest losses, as reported by their opponent. Everyone knows Russia holds all the trump cards, though. Sheep will be disappointed when they hit the bottom of the cliff they're being led over.
BTW, this is not a pro-Russia post, it's just a pro-logic one.

They would first have to PROVE it was the Russians. And if they do, then prove it wasn’t an accident or some such. If Estonia acts on its own to openly attack, NATO members aren’t required to pile on.
Though of course most of us have suspected a black flag op was coming, or still is.
A lot of the members on this forum have been exposed to such a steady stream of war propaganda, I swear, they actually WANT a war with Russia, they actually DO NOT understand the implications of that.

:rolleyes:

ROBERT PARRY: Playing Nuclear Chicken Over Ukraine​

Nuclear-1.jpeg

They would be obligated to. If there is no action taken NATO may as well close down because the treaty will mean nothing.
Foreign nations sending weapons to fend off Russia, really muddy the waters. If Russia were to have Intel that weapons were coming in to arm the Ukrainians; those vessels, and vehicles become legitimate military targets.

Fake News..... :cuckoo:

Ok. So single source news is good. So long as it says Russia is saving Christianity by threatening nuclear war. If a dozen sources say they aren’t. Fake news.

got it. It won’t be long before your paychecks start bouncing my friend.

Now that the city of Kherson has been captured.
Western military leaders think the Russians will continue on westward to make a land bridge from Crimea the major port city of Odessa, which will quickly fall into Russian hands..
Thus cutting off Ukraine's access to the Black Sea for much needed supplies.

Last edited:
I find the propaganda war to be funny. There seems to be a lot of cheerleading going on in these parts over who has the greatest losses, as reported by their opponent. Everyone knows Russia holds all the trump cards, though. Sheep will be disappointed when they hit the bottom of the cliff they're being led over.
BTW, this is not a pro-Russia post, it's just a pro-logic one.
I couldn't agree more.

I don't post pro-Russia shit either.

Just pro-logic stuff.

NATO and the US should have never, ever have offered NATO membership to Ukraine w/o Russia's leave.

Dumb ass move. That put a lot of innocent folks in Ukraine in harm's way. :rolleyes:

"Muscovite aluminum stocks on the markets in Japan collapsed, worth nothing. Muscovite stocks crashed, with the country's main index dropping 45%. Muscovite Ruble plummets to (historic) record low. With 1 Ruble being worth .012 of a U.S. Dollar. Moscow Stock Exchange suspends trading amid Ukraine crisis to keep it from completely crashing. Investors have thrown Muscovite under an 18 wheel truck because a bus didn't have enough tires." Stay strong Ukraine ✊

A lot of the members on this forum have been exposed to such a steady stream of war propaganda, I swear, they actually WANT a war with Russia, they actually DO NOT understand the implications of that.

Nuclear-1.jpeg

The problem becomes one of lines. If we don’t stand firm at this line where do we risk nuclear war?

As long as Putin is willing to threaten it. We are supposed to back off and surrender. If we don’t stand firm now. Will Putin believe we will for Poland? Or Germany? Alaska? Where do we decide the risk is worth it?

So what do you say? Where do we decide Nuclear War Risk is less than surrender?

Nuclear-1.jpeg
It's an American movie for them where the good guy, the American one, always saves the day or a computer game that you can reload any time.

You think so? Very few people seem remember now that Ukraine wasn't the only demand the Russians put on a table back in December. They want all NATO military infrastructure to be taken back to 1997 lines. Will NATO agree on that?

It may well be that Ukraine is just a first step. And if Putin achieves his goals there, won't he be tempted to take another one?

Forum List

Back