First major Ukrainian city falls to Russia the rest will soon follow

Wow. 498 is a far cry from the nine thousand I am hearing from the Ukrainian side. . . . Last I had heard is was only six thousand. . now nine thousand huh? Wow.

dominos-falling.gif

The southern city of Kherson has fallen to the overwhelming might and superior tactics of the Russian army.
It's time for Pres. Zelensky to raise the white flag and surrender in order to save Ukrainian lives.

Try not to be a blatant panegyrist. Putin may not be able to even hold the city, let alone hold it while capturing more. He doesn't have the supply chains and infrastructure in place to keep feeding his war machines.

Putin is a shrewd strategist and master tactician.
He has been planning the logistics and organizing the men and materials for the incursion into Ukraine for a long time.

The southern city of Kherson has fallen to the overwhelming might and superior tactics of the Russian army.
It's time for Pres. Zelensky to raise the white flag and surrender in order to save Ukrainian lives.

No. It is time for the rest of the world to start punishing Russia. I personally would expect China to see all the Natural Resources in Siberia, and knowing the Army is bogged down in Ukraine, with at least three weeks to redeploy, invade.

Putin is a shrewd strategist and master tactician.
He has been planning the logistics and organizing the men and materials for the incursion into Ukraine for a long time.
Of course he has. Now we will see if his assumptions were true.

Forum List

Back