First major Ukrainian city falls to Russia the rest will soon follow

I know that the OP is putting this shit out there just to get a rise out of others. But you'd think that there would be some resonance of humanity to where you didn't make light of people getting killed so you can try to have a presence on a message board.

The sad part is these Ukrainians, instead of accepting the inevitable, needlessly permit their country to be destroyed block by block.

For what?

A puppet government led by people like this clown Zelensky?

Why?

You have got to be shitting me?!

. . . and folks think Trump is bad? How does something like that get elected?

:auiqs.jpg:

. . . is that really him?

:dunno:

Best comment on this video. . .

"We might go to nuclear war for this tool?"

Yeah I couldn't believe it either when i saw it the first time.

Some cat on here with a white Lambo in his avatar showed me that.

Global Homo.

There is an agenda.

But back on point...you're gonna fight for those values?

You're gonna fight for that faggotry?

The sad part is these Ukrainians, instead of accepting the inevitable, needlessly permit their country to be destroyed block by block.

For what?

Why?
As soon as our troops suppress the Nazis civilians start coming out their shelters and getting their lives back on track.
I saw a video of a shot down Ukrainian Su25 pilot today who was brought to a hospital and taken care of. He thought they'd shoot him the moment he's captured and was quite surprised he was treated with decency.

In these demands Ukraine was only one point. Other ones included getting back all NATO infrastructure to 1997 year's lines and removing all American nuclear arms from Europe.

I'd like to see your source.

Britain and France have their own nuclear arms, so I don't think that would be possible.

War in Europe and the Rise of Raw Propaganda

+ NATO guarantees that it will not deploy missiles in nations bordering Russia. (They are already in place from Slovenia to Romania, with Poland to follow)
+ NATO to stop military and naval exercises in nations and seas bordering Russia.
+ Ukraine will not become a member of NATO.
+ the West and Russia to sign a binding East-West security pact.
+ the landmark treaty between the US and Russia covering intermediate-range nuclear weapons to be restored. (The US abandoned it in 2019)

Yeah I couldn't believe it either when i saw it the first time.

Some cat on here with a white Lambo in his avatar showed me that.

Global Homo.

There is an agenda.

But back on point...you're gonna fight for those values?

You're gonna fight for that faggotry?
The comments were golden.

This?

1. NATO guarantees that it will not deploy missiles in nations bordering Russia. (They are already in place from Slovenia to Romania, with Poland to follow)

2. NATO to stop military and naval exercises in nations and seas bordering Russia.

3. Ukraine will not become a member of NATO.

4. the West and Russia to sign a binding East-West security pact.

5. the landmark treaty between the US and Russia covering intermediate-range nuclear weapons to be restored. (The US abandoned it in 2019)
Not only that. See my post #60.

As soon as our troops suppress the Nazis civilians start coming out their shelters and getting their lives back on track.
I saw a video of a shot down Ukrainian Su25 pilot today who was brought to a hospital and taken care of. He thought they'd shoot him the moment he's captured and was quite surprised he was treated with decency.
People refuse to open their eyes.

They love the lies.

Russia has been far too kind IMO.

How many Russians have needlessly died because Putin has been too patient?

He is too slow...he is too calculating.

Even after he decided to move.

I'd like to see your source.

Britain and France have their own nuclear arms, so I don't think that would be possible.

War in Europe and the Rise of Raw Propaganda

My sources are on Russian ( you can use online translators if you wish). Here is one of them

About your remark about Britain and France. This demands put it like this 'not to place nuclear weapon in Europe behind own national territory'.

Well our disagreement will soon be moot.
Because the Russian army will capture the major port city of Odessa within a few days.

Maybe. The russians are getting their asses kicked. The resistance to their invasion has been far fiercer than pootin imagined.

For what?

Why?

My guess is they don't want to return to being under the boot of a dictator again.

The southern city of Kherson has fallen to the overwhelming might and superior tactics of the Russian army.
It's time for Pres. Zelensky to raise the white flag and surrender in order to save Ukrainian lives.

Are you kidding!? That's the WORST thing he could ever possibly do!! If he lets your hero take over Europe it could possibly be the start of World War III and you can get that Zelensky isn't going to stand for it.

oh no!!!!:omg:

Oh I see.:)

1646345504673.png

Maybe. The russians are getting their asses kicked. The resistance to their invasion has been far fiercer than pootin imagined.
. . . perhaps that is partially true.

Or he isn't trying that hard. Maybe the Russian military has purposely restricted rules of engagement.

Imagine if California were taken over by tankies and seceded from the Union.

How much force, and how much death, do you think the US military would use, to bring their ruling classes back to their senses?

Forum List

Back