First LADY?

There's no point in your denial. Everyone can see your obsession.

Yes, Rosie lying is our obsession.

That's bound to work, your handler at ThinkProgress told you that you could hate-fest enemies of the party to defeat with this lie - it HAS to work, it HAS too...

ROFL

You're such a fucking moron.
Wow, looks like you got distracted away from siding with Islamist morons against our first lady.

Carry on.

Wow, looks like you got distracted away from siding with Islamist morons against our first lady.

Carry on.

Rati, you're one of the stupider posters on this board.

As I said in my first post on this thread, I salute Michelle Obama for refusing to wear a Hijab. It's the first time I've ever been proud of an Obama.

You're too stupid to grasp this, naturally.

So please avail yourself to the free cheese behind the fridge. No strings attached, I promise...

rat-in-trapfor-web.jpg

Isn't it fun to take a still shot at any time and make it look like anything you want it to?

Let's see your pics, handsome.
Ma' always said he was the handsome one too.

I think I got some old wanted posters, but, no access to a scanner.

Two men kissing is just . . . something I'm not used to seeing. LOL. Doesn't matter WHO the two men are. :ack-1:

The Communists think they are so very clever for photoshopping that picture of Bush kissing King Abduhla. They become so enraged that anyone would dare do the same with their god though.

Rosie may declare Jihad against me for mocking Obama.

In my "charm" thread yesterday, we went back and forth about Michelle Obama's refusal to wear a hijab in a public ceremony in Saudi Arabia. The prog losers chimed in that Laura Bush and others have appeared showing their hair...not knowing the difference between official functions and private in-chambers events. They also didn't know or care that a hijab isn't required when men aren't around....or when muslim leaders visit the US. In fact, our progs know little of anything about anything, which is why they are "progressives" in the first place. :uhh:

So is Michelle a lady, much less a FIRST LADY? There have been ample episodes of her solo vacations, temper tantrums, eyerolls behind Barry's back, his own claims that he's "afraid" of her....and maybe rightfully so given her murderous glances over his idiocy at the Mandella funeral.

Selfie-Service-FB.jpg

So is charm or stylish behavior no longer what we should expect from our FLOTUS? Has Michelle redefined the role, first ignored by Hlldabeast Clinton in her mania to be co-president to now being a physically menacing figure?

Michelle-Obama-Angry.jpg

And of course it can't be ignored that rumors have circulated for years that Michelle not only isn't a lady, but uh, well, see for yourself:

Screen-Shot-2014-03-13-at-2.29.59-PM.png

:dunno:

Well, if they can insist that American women wear a head covering, then why can't we insist that they do NOT wear one? I am against forcing women to cover their hair if they choose not to do so. Just because of some backward arse Muslim ideology? I don't think so. I'm glad she didn't wear it. About her eye rolls and overall seeming miserable attitude though, I can agree with that much. She COULD still be charming without the head scarf though, IMO. :D

Amen again.

Turns my stomach to see a Muslim woman all covered up like a second class sack of shit.

Our women can't wear what they would like there, WTF should Muslim women be allowed to wear a symbol of oppression?

Forum List

Back