First LADY?

Isn't it fun to take a still shot at any time and make it look like anything you want it to?

Let's see your pics, handsome.

You mean they way you Communists do with Bush.

Oh, but that's different because OBAMA AKBAR!
Well that's just the thing. Obama is a muslim so you'd expect him to want Mishelle in a hijab. She probably doesn't wear one just to diss him.

th

I dont see a hijab on Condi Rice while Bush lip locks.

Regards from Rosie
That was different!

Let's post "real" pictures...

resideavez.jpg

Valid point, but I still think people should be able to wear whatever the hell they want, within reason of course. :)

Oopsie, double post, fixed it. :D

They don't expect women to wear the hijab or cover their arms in europe or here so they're graceful to us about it and we should return that with a simple gesture of goodwill when we are there....within boundries of course. She wore it in Indonesia so why not in Saudi Arabia? :dunno:

th

I dont see a hijab on Condi Rice while Bush lip locks.

Regards from Rosie

There was no "lip lock"....Bush was turning his head to hear what Adbulla was saying to him...as for Condi, she was Sec of State at the time and again, this was obviously not a formal event.
AND it was at Bush's ranch in Texas. Ms. Rice was not a diplomatic guest in a foreign country.

There's no point in your denial. Everyone can see your obsession.

Yes, Rosie lying is our obsession.

That's bound to work, your handler at ThinkProgress told you that you could hate-fest enemies of the party to defeat with this lie - it HAS to work, it HAS too...

ROFL

You're such a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back