First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

michelle-obama-ugly-6.jpg

It doesn't matter what new hair style Michelle gets, you can't fix ugly!

If you watch BBC news and read the British magazines, you see that in the UK, Mrs. Obama is considered stylish, well dressed, elegant, and a great representative of America. I thought even the RW was concerned about the image the US projects around the world. They certainly say a lot of crap, i.e., lies, about how Obama is not seen respectfully around the world and they are pissed off by that. It isn't true, btw. He is in general respected around the world. And so is his wife. She is seen as a postive image of America, and she is seen as a beautiful, elegant, stylish and well dressed first lady. Seems the first couple is more highly regarded in other countries than it is here, or at least on USMB. I think the majority of Americans do not have the negative attitude toward the Obamas as the rw on USMB has.

If you watch BBC news and read the British magazines, you see that in the UK, Mrs. Obama is considered stylish, well dressed, elegant, and a great representative of America. I thought even the RW was concerned about the image the US projects around the world. They certainly say a lot of crap, i.e., lies, about how Obama is not seen respectfully around the world and they are pissed off by that. It isn't true, btw. He is in general respected around the world. And so is his wife. She is seen as a postive image of America, and she is seen as a beautiful, elegant, stylish and well dressed first lady. Seems the first couple is more highly regarded in other countries than it is here, or at least on USMB. I think the majority of Americans do not have the negative attitude toward the Obamas as the rw on USMB has.

They would rather just call her Chewbacca/monkey/poo flinger/negress etc.

Politics before America of course.

Forum List

Back