Jill Biden Is A Fake Doctor -- Don't Call Her Dr!!!

That shithead Biden will be as legitimate a President as his filthy ass wife is a legitimate doctor.
that seals it, kleagle. both obviously legitimate. thanks for the assist.
I googled the definition of a "doctor"

a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician

Since this is the definition people think of when someone latches on to that title, she is just a pompous ass

You didn't Google hard enough Trumpkin.

4. COUNTABLE NOUN & TITLE NOUN
A doctor is someone who has been awarded the highest academic or honorary degree by a university.
He is a doctor of philosophy.

1608393114808.png

I know a few people with PhD s and none of them insist on being called Dr in any setting outside of their place of work and some not even then.

Those are the nice people. The pretentious, insecure ones go on forever about how everyone SHOULD call them doctor because, see, they EARNED it. But ---------- they aren't a real doctor; they're faking it.

Jill Biden's thesis was on retention of students in community colleges.....................doesn't sound like a doctor to me. And it's sure is leftist and sad.
No, you are sadly incorrect. I don't know anybody who INSISTS on being called "Dr" in the education field. However, they are entitled to be called "Dr". They are proud of their accomplishment and should be
since the road to a doctorate is an arduous one. You do know what "Ph.D." means, yes?

That shithead Biden will be as legitimate a President as his filthy ass wife is a legitimate doctor.
that seals it, kleagle. both obviously legitimate. thanks for the assist.
I googled the definition of a "doctor"

a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician

Since this is the definition people think of when someone latches on to that title, she is just a pompous ass
She is hardly a pompous ass and you have a distinct lack of knowledge or lack of education.
Dictionary definition:
Doctor (title), the holder of an accredited academic degree
She told us WHY she got this tard education. It was an easy path to get to be called "doctor."

She is not a MEDICAL DOCTOR.

Jesus had something to say about the pompous asses that "love their titles"
She obviously is not a medical doctor, nor does she purport to be. Jesus? Are you a church-going Christian? You obviously have no clue what it takes to get that degree, do you? So you mock it, yes?
Uninformed and uneducated, yes? You mock educated people and your ignorance is noted

The stupid vile bitch got her "Doctor's" degree by writing about why students drop out of Jr College. LOL!

That is just as fake academic credentials as Stupid Joe being given the title of President based on fake mail in ballots.

Why do some say Jill Biden is the most educated First Lady ever when Hillary and Michele had law degrees? Isn't a law degree the equivalent of a PhD and more difficult to attain than a doctorate in education?
From a guy who has a law degree and knows people who have gone through doctoral programs, your understanding is just misguided.
If you have a B+ average and an aptitude for law, you can probably get into law school. Almost everyone who goes to law school gets a degree. Out of about 300 people in my first year class, I would say fewer than ten didn’t graduate.
A B+ average will also get you into a Master’s program. Most people who start Masters programs finish them.
But a Ph.D. is something else. First, there aren’t a lot of spots available. You need a Masters degree even to be considered. It would be nice to have a recommendation too.
And about half the people who start a doctoral program don’t finish it. Some just quit. Others just hang around the university system as teaching assistants for decades. In order to get a doctorate, you have to address an issue that no-one else has ever addressed. No law student has ever had to do that to get a J.D. or LL.B.
My cousin was in a Ph.D. program. His thesis was a translation of a previously untranslated Russian work. Someone translated it before he did. Three years gone just like that. He didn’t bother to start from scratch, even though he could have.

You are clueless, yes?

"The Wall Street Journal doubled down after a column from essayist Joseph Epstein sparked controversy over the weekend for "misogynistic views," suggesting soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden stop using the title "doctor," though she is one. In his column, Epstein suggested Biden "consider stowing" away her title, "at least for now," inviting her to "forget the small thrill of being Dr. Jill, and settle for the larger thrill of living for the next four years in the best public housing in the world as First Lady Jill Biden -- Jill Biden responded via Twitter by saying: "Together, we will build a world where the accomplishments of our daughters will be celebrated, rather than diminished,"

Could this be the first "tan suit" style made up media controversy of the new Biden administration?? Or is this a serious issue that needs addressing? I mean, if she isn't a real doctor (since only medical doctors are real doctors) -- then shouldn't she be called out for calling herself a doctor?? I mean, this may damage the economy if we don't stop calling non-medical PhD's doctors -- what about medical doctors?? Don't they matter more??

However, according to the etymology of the word, doctor stems from the latin word for "teacher" -- and aside from that, if someone did get a doctorate degree, why are people so bothered if they refer to themselves as "Dr"??

And also, if the same folks whining about Jill Biden calling herself a doctor but didn't say shit when this guy was going around demanding he be called a doctor -- then yes, this definitely seems like a made-up controversy with a very contrived Obama tan suit feel to it.....

View attachment 428948
Jill Biden is a Doctor in the Same sense that Dr Pepper is a Doctor

Dr. Jill Biden is misleading..deliberately. 95% of people hear the word DOCTOR, they immediately think of a medical doctor. How many here have said "she is a great doctor" without even know what doctorate she has? Because its MISLEADING.

doc·tor
/ˈdäktər/
See definitions in:
All

Medical · Informal

University

Sports

Mechanics · Informal
noun

1. 1.
    a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician.
    "Doctor Thornhill"
Why do some say Jill Biden is the most educated First Lady ever when Hillary and Michele had law degrees? Isn't a law degree the equivalent of a PhD and more difficult to attain than a doctorate in education?
From a guy who has a law degree and knows people who have gone through doctoral programs, your understanding is just misguided.
If you have a B+ average and an aptitude for law, you can probably get into law school. Almost everyone who goes to law school gets a degree. Out of about 300 people in my first year class, I would say fewer than ten didn’t graduate.
A B+ average will also get you into a Master’s program. Most people who start Masters programs finish them.
But a Ph.D. is something else. First, there aren’t a lot of spots available. You need a Masters degree even to be considered. It would be nice to have a recommendation too.
And about half the people who start a doctoral program don’t finish it. Some just quit. Others just hang around the university system as teaching assistants for decades. In order to get a doctorate, you have to address an issue that no-one else has ever addressed. No law student has ever had to do that to get a J.D. or LL.B.
My cousin was in a Ph.D. program. His thesis was a translation of a previously untranslated Russian work. Someone translated it before he did. Three years gone just like that. He didn’t bother to start from scratch, even though he could have.

Get an education

The stupid vile bitch got her "Doctor's" degree by writing about why students drop out of Jr College. LOL!

That is just as fake academic credentials as Stupid Joe being given the title of President based on fake mail in ballots.

You are clueless, yes?
Or the recommendation of your husband if he is a Senator or VP, that makes it a lot easier

You are clueless, yes?

Crooked Hillary was a dumbass ambulance chaser at best. She look at the shit she pulled with the Rose Law Firm.

Michelle Obama is a transsexual guy that was asked to give up his law license or else have it taken always.

Both of them were dumber than a doorknob based up their choices in husbands (wife in the case of the Michelle dude) and being stupid Democrat Moon Bats.

"The Wall Street Journal doubled down after a column from essayist Joseph Epstein sparked controversy over the weekend for "misogynistic views," suggesting soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden stop using the title "doctor," though she is one. In his column, Epstein suggested Biden "consider stowing" away her title, "at least for now," inviting her to "forget the small thrill of being Dr. Jill, and settle for the larger thrill of living for the next four years in the best public housing in the world as First Lady Jill Biden -- Jill Biden responded via Twitter by saying: "Together, we will build a world where the accomplishments of our daughters will be celebrated, rather than diminished,"

Could this be the first "tan suit" style made up media controversy of the new Biden administration?? Or is this a serious issue that needs addressing? I mean, if she isn't a real doctor (since only medical doctors are real doctors) -- then shouldn't she be called out for calling herself a doctor?? I mean, this may damage the economy if we don't stop calling non-medical PhD's doctors -- what about medical doctors?? Don't they matter more??

However, according to the etymology of the word, doctor stems from the latin word for "teacher" -- and aside from that, if someone did get a doctorate degree, why are people so bothered if they refer to themselves as "Dr"??

And also, if the same folks whining about Jill Biden calling herself a doctor but didn't say shit when this guy was going around demanding he be called a doctor -- then yes, this definitely seems like a made-up controversy with a very contrived Obama tan suit feel to it.....

View attachment 428948

That is not true. You do not need a medical degree to call yourself a Dr. Jill Biden is not pretending to be a medical doctor unlike Trump. If this is the best Republicans can offer, they are in big trouble.
Getting a Phd. these days is like getting a prize in a box of Cracker Jacks. They can be had from numerous online universities and many of them aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Education phd's are the easiest to find. Throw a few bucks their way and Voila! you're a doctor.

Forum List

Back