First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders

Many of them will attempt suicide later in life.
Total baloney.
You have ZERO proof of that.

Actually due to social media and children getting cell phones at young ages they are more likely to be victims of bullying than children were 40 years ago. They are not more savy at all.
You are making baseless assumptions again.

No child gets bullied online if they stay off of social media.
And they know that.
That is why many are shying away from it now.

And person-to-person bullying in schools is FAR better today than it was in my day.
By MILES.
Back then - it was SOP.
You just had to live with it (fortunately, I was bigger than most).

Finally, it is impossible for someone to know far more about the world and not be more 'savvy'.
Literally impossible.

I am an X Gen..
I did not see my first hardcore sex scene until I was an adult.
I barely saw any nudity until I was about 16 - and I looked.
I knew no one thrown in daycare. Everyone spent their pre-school years raised by a parent.
I had no instant access to horror violence, news from all over the world, every TV/Movie/song EVER made...instantly...for free.

Sorry lady...but it is IMPOSSIBLE for a child today to not be as 'savvy' as they were just 40 years ago.

Lmfao we can tell you don’t understand pysch-warfare one bit, You are their wet dream come true.
'Psyche-warfare'?
What the fuck are you babbling about grandpa?

Okay grampa...show us all a link to your unbiased, factual proof of what you say?

If not - then you are just another old fart idiot with NOT A CLUE about life today for young people whom is COMPLETELY full of shit.

Well...where is your link to UNBIASED, factual proof of this bullshit you are spewing?

If only more ppl paid attention they might be more aware not to mention many need to step off that msm bs they tell the ppl nothing and they lie as soon as they open their mouths. Hollywood is no different.
If only you were not so fucking old and stupid.

None of them are mentally there or they wouldn’t be desiring to be the opposite sex. The sick part is a huge percentage of these kids only “ think “ they are gay because it brainwashed into their thinking.

The whole goal is to depopulate, turn everyone gay, make them not want to reproduce and it takes down the population.

Population migration the left can’t comprehend that one either.
All kids go through this phase in some form. When I was a child I would tell my grandfather I wanted to be a boy. I didn’t really want to be a boy,I just wanted to be included when my cousins ( all boys) were off doing something fun. He would tell me. “If you kiss your elbow you will turn into a boy.”

Im pretty sure had I known any of these progressive loons of today back then.. they would have tried to manipulate me into hormone blockers or a sex change. Freaks.

Total baloney.
You have ZERO proof of that.

You are making baseless assumptions again.

No child gets bullied online if they stay off of social media.
And they know that.
That is why many are shying away from it now.

And person-to-person bullying in schools is FAR better today than it was in my day.
By MILES.
Back then - it was SOP.
You just had to live with it (fortunately, I was bigger than most).

Finally, it is impossible for someone to know far more about the world and not be more 'savvy'.
Literally impossible.

I am an X Gen..
I did not see my first hardcore sex scene until I was an adult.
I barely saw any nudity until I was about 16 - and I looked.
I knew no one thrown in daycare. Everyone spent their pre-school years raised by a parent.
I had no instant access to horror violence, news from all over the world, every TV/Movie/song EVER made...instantly...for free.

Sorry lady...but it is IMPOSSIBLE for a child today to not be as 'savvy' as they were just 40 years ago.
Hate to break it to you. Forbes even did a study.

52 % of all youth that identify as Transgender/Non binary have seriously considered suicide.

42% of LGBTQ have seriously considered suicide.

of those that actually attempted suicide

12% white youth
31 % Native
21% Black youth
18% Latino youth
12 % Asian
12% Mixed race.

Pretty large numbers for a small minority population.

Hate to break it to you. Forbes even did a study.

52 % of all youth that identify as Transgender/Non binary have seriously considered suicide.

42% of LGBTQ have seriously considered suicide.

of those that actually attempted suicide

12% white youth
31 % Native
21% Black youth
18% Latino youth
12 % Asian
12% Mixed race.

Pretty large numbers for a small minority population.
What does that prove?
That most people who are not straight are suicidal?
Well, I could have told you that.

That is NOT the point.
The point is that children are not as weak and stupid and gullible as you and Ghost1776 obviously think they are.
Only a total moron is going to suddenly turn gay/bi because they are asked that STUPID question that teacher asked?
Hell, I would not have when I was a kid either.

And neither of you have offered a shred of hard evidence to prove otherwise.
You are both just making blanket assumptions.

So are you.

I will err on the side of the children.

Until proven otherwise.

Not by lefty propaganda, not by the media, but by actual outcomes.

The studies so far are 4:1 in favor of "extreme risk" associated with gender transition.

What does that prove?
That most people who are not straight are suicidal?
Well, I could have told you that.

That is NOT the point.
The point is that children are not as weak and stupid and gullible as you and Ghost1776 obviously think they are.
Only a total moron is going to suddenly turn gay/bi because they are asked that STUPID question that teacher asked?
Hell, I would not have when I was a kid either.

And neither of you have offered a shred of hard evidence to prove otherwise.
Disney employees have admitted to purposefully gaying up cartoons and other programming directed at children to push their agenda ( their words not mine). As have activist teachers who are quitting in Florida in protest to not being able to push their agenda on children. I don’t need to prove it. The activists that work for Disney and the School system have come out and stated it openly.

All kids go through this phase in some form. When I was a child I would tell my grandfather I wanted to be a boy. I didn’t really want to be a boy,I just wanted to be included when my cousins ( all boys) were off doing something fun. He would tell me. “If you kiss your elbow you will turn into a boy.”

Im pretty sure had I known any of these progressive loons of today back then.. they would have tried to manipulate me into hormone blockers or a sex change. Freaks.
How well I know , I was the almighty famous tomboy until late teens go figure I’d have a wanker if these lunatics were in charge, never mind the drugs they feed these kids forever destroys their bodies and often causing suicidal actions, they just don’t live long.

Guess that’s natures way of saying only the fittest survive.

If only you were not so fucking old and stupid.

I can bet im younger than you ass hat . Waaaay younger than you tart.

in fact my mamma is still alive and my aunts , uncles too bad so sad.

Get a real life oh and take the mask off brain damage is showing.

I can bet im younger than you ass hat . Waaaay younger than you tart.

in fact my mamma is still alive and my aunts , uncles too bad so sad.

Get a real life oh and take the mask off brain damage is showing.

Whatever gramps.

You do nothing but post childish opinions and offer NOTHING to back them up.

You are useless at this.

We are done.
Bye now.

Disney employees have admitted to purposefully gaying up cartoons and other programming directed at children to push their agenda ( their words not mine). As have activist teachers who are quitting in Florida in protest to not being able to push their agenda on children. I don’t need to prove it. The activists that work for Disney and the School system have come out and stated it openly.
For the last time...I do not give a SHIT what you say.

Either post a link to back up your words...from an UNBIASED SOURCE ONLY - or your opinions mean NOTHING to me.

Bye now.

So are you.

I will err on the side of the children.

Until proven otherwise.

Not by lefty propaganda, not by the media, but by actual outcomes.

The studies so far are 4:1 in favor of "extreme risk" associated with gender transition.
You three seem dumb as Shit.
You all MUST be old and/or REALLY, fucking stupid.

Hello moron?
Where the FUCK did I say anything about what happens to people who 'gender transition?'

ALL I am saying is that kids are NOT going to change gender just because someone asks them about changing gender.
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that yet...dumbass?

You three seem dumb as Shit.
You all MUST be old and/or REALLY, fucking stupid.

Hello moron?
Where the FUCK did I say anything about what happens to people who 'gender transition?'

ALL I am saying is that kids are NOT going to change gender just because someone asks them about changing gender.
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that yet...dumbass?
Oh look, another progressive retard.

(We call them progtards for short).

Oh look, another progressive retard.

(We call them progtards for short).
Oh look...another troll who cannot answer the simplest question put to him PLUS has a reading disability.

And guess again doofus...I have NEVER voted Dem in my life.

Fucking MAGA troll with an IQ (seemingly) below 85.

Bye now.

Oh look...another troll who cannot answer the simplest question put to him PLUS has a reading disability.

And guess again doofus...I have NEVER voted Dem in my life.

Fucking MAGA troll with an IQ (seemingly) below 85.

Bye now.
Don't let the door hit ya.

Must be awful bring such a miserable human being.

See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya.

Forum List

Back