First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

The psychological damage done to these kids is unbelievable. These children will suffer from issues they noramlly wouldn’t have. But , because society has to live off a gov. telling them how to function on a daily basis people can’t figure out reality all on their own. Those who do know and inform well the leftist get scared and freak out then atack those who have correct information it’s how their fear factor works “ attack”. As they try to say the right is violent LOL………

You loons have no idea what information you lack and the lives it’s costing society all because of your stupidy.
This information is being kept from the public thi sis partly why sheep can’t figure it out yet when all they have to do
is research the information it’s really not that hard.

The psychological damage done to these kids is unbelievable. These children will suffer from issues they noramlly wouldn’t have. But , because society has to live off a gov. telling them how to function on a daily basis people can’t figure out reality all on their own. Those who do know and inform well the leftist get scared and freak out then atack those who have correct information it’s how their fear factor works “ attack”. As they try to say the right is violent LOL………

You loons have no idea what information you lack and the lives it’s costing society all because of your stupidy.
This information is being kept from the public thi sis partly why sheep can’t figure it out yet when all they have to do
This is BRAIN WASHING. It is also CHILD ABUSE, to teach them to PUROSEFULLY accept MENTAL ILLNESS.

Those behind this disgusting perversion should be INDICTED, tried, CONVICTED and SENTENCED TO PRISON.

Sometimes I wonder if these people are even sentient. Would any of those who support this madness have supported it 5 years ago? 10? 20?

If you had asked any of them whether a person being a Tranny was the TOP qualification for a job application, would they have answered "yes" 5 years ago? 10? 20?

The only way I can get my head around this whole thing is to understand it in terms of group psychosis as these idiots are clearly not asking themselves the questions I have just posed.

Virtue signaling is a mental disorder -- doubly so when the imaginary "virtue" involved is actually terribly destructive, instead.

Americas enemies smile at this, especially when parents remain silent.

I didn't know much about girls at that age other than they were icky. Kids should not be taught adult constructs, they should learn through general exposure, or, much later in life.

Math, reading, science, computer programming and the like are the future of a powerful economy, not making kids brains into mush so that their big accomplishment is becoming an activist.

They and them are pronouns that refer to multiples more than one. So now some are teaching that the pronouns they or them are to be used to refer to single person with multiple or no gender identity. Kind of like split personalities, yes fuckedup all the way. So we are redefining the pronouns they and them, why can't they just makeup new pronouns?

I think you over estimate the ability of today's first graders to read.

What they're being told is true.
But the question is, should they be told?
I would suggest that they can mentally process the truth on this as well as they can process the truth on the religion lies they're being fed.

Can children even mentally process religious nonsense? That would seem to be an impossible task for grownups!

I would suggest that they can mentally process the truth on this as well as they can process the truth on the religion lies they're being fed.

Can children even mentally process religious nonsense? That would seem to be an impossible task for grownups!
Leftism, essentially, is a religion, and from the sentiments expressed in your posts to date, it is clear that you don't grasp the difference between religion and theism.

It's just another instance of curtailing freedoms in America, based on politics and religious superstitions.

Is there any better explanation for why America has fallen to 58th. in the world on freedom?

This will be demonstrated on this board many more times during the day.

Leftism, essentially, is a religion, and from the sentiments expressed in your posts, it is clear that you don't grasp the difference between religion and theism.
I'm always interested in hearing Christians try to explain the difference between their religion and theism.
Both require belief in the supernatural and I don't subscribe to it.

Teaching small children about sex related subjects is often a way of grooming children for sex. It's a way of normalizing something in their little heads in the hopes that when they are inflicted with inappropriate actions they accept it.

Even if it doesn't result in that it's still warping to children's minds.

Anyone who is involved in this should be jailed, personally though they should be shot in the head.

It's just another instance of curtailing freedoms in America, based on politics and religious superstitions.

Is there any better explanation for why America has fallen to 58th. in the world on freedom?

This will be demonstrated on this board many more times during the day.
How is the imposition of your religious lunacy on the children of others in the state schools the stuff of freedom, let alone liberty?

Teaching small children about sex related subjects is often a way of grooming children for sex. It's a way of normalizing something in their little heads in the hopes that when they are inflicted with inappropriate actions they accept it.

Even if it doesn't result in that it's still warping to children's minds.

Anyone who is involved in this should be jailed, personally though they should be shot in the head.
You seem to be saying that sexual distinctions is the same as sexual relations.

Your revulsion against sexual relations is understood and expected. Informing children of established facts on people's physical differences isn't something to fear.

To not inform children puts them at risk of growing up like you, fearing the facts of established science.

We should get back to the topic. It's my responsibility to try doing that.

How is the imposition of your religious lunacy on the children of others in the state schools the stuff of freedom, let alone liberty?
How can America become more free again when religion and politics forbid school teachers from speaking the truth?

I think that together here we have been able to nail down two of the main reasons why America is now so far down the list on freedoms!

Is it still necessary to invent the Stork for children under the age of 6, as an explanation on where babies come from.

Sexual relations isn't dirty and most importantly, children don't interpret it as dirty.

Can't agree: children taught to be religious often become quite religious for life. So I would think there is a like danger that children taught that sex is indeterminate will in many cases believe that, too, and it will harm them.

Forum List

Back