First Electoral Map Projection of 2024 Shows Trump Positioned to Win the Election

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Interesting. This is coming from CNN. Looks like the Democrats are going to have to ramp up the cheat this time around or it's all Trump.

Either way the people of the US won't get the leadership they need, or the President they want.

Most people don't want Biden or Trump. But hey, fuck democracy, right?

A flawed, home schooled democracy who pretends 'pure democracy' is exactly the same as 'democracy'.
never said they were,, but our constitutional republic is so far from a true democracy to call us that is at best gaslighting or at worst a clear attempt to indoctrinate future generations into believing we are a true democracy,,
some of them already do think it,

since my 8th grade constitution classes it has never crossed my mind to say anything other than constitutional republic or just republic for ease sake,,

Interesting. This is coming from CNN. Looks like the Democrats are going to have to ramp up the cheat this time around or it's all Trump.

I would say thanks but the negative opinions you implied made that impossible. Those calculations are probably the truth. At the current rate of change 30% of the population will be equal to the other 70 % by 2050. Proving once again that the electoral college has long outlived it's usefulness. When some votes are more equal than others we have no choice but to correct the problem.

thats always been my POV,,

but this time with so much hatred from the establishment towards trump theres got to be something we dont know that they are scared of,,
and anything that scares them I have to do,,
trump uses scare tactics and fear mongering all the time. That appeals to some low IQ individuals. It is best to remain vigilant and be concerned , but don't lose sleep over it. No one knows what the future will bring and worrying about what may or may not happen is foolish at best.

They don't have to vote for either.

It's not about whether they have to vote for either.

FPTP is a system which says "one of these two parties is going to win. If you don't vote for one of those two, then the one you don't like will win"

Let's take Proportional Representation.

You're a right winger and you normally vote for the main right win political party. But this time you don't like them, you want to punish them for being not very good. So you vote for another right wing party.

This means that the main right wing party and the second right wing party will get X amount of votes, which might mean they get into power, or it might mean they don't. Either way, your changing of vote didn't alter this because the two parties together will get the same number of seats combined.

With FPTP this doesn't happen. There's a reason why the voting in Germany where they use FPTP and PR on the same day come out with such different results, up to 10% difference for the main two parties.

a true democracy
Lol. Again pretending 'democracy' must mean 'pure democracy' or 'true democracy', even though they themselves qualify it to show that meaning. It's like they're on crack from some Federalist Fuckwittery.

Last edited:

Arizona will go Trump. Wisconsin will go Biden. Pennsylvania is basically a toss up, with Trump polling slightly ahead but it could still go either way. Even if Pennsylvania goes blue, Trump still wins.

Last edited:
Lol. Again pretending 'democracy' must mean 'pure democracy' or 'true democracy', even though they themselves qualify it to show that meaning. It's like they're on crack from some Federalist Fuckwittery.
why do you need to edit my comment to make a point??

Forum List

Back