Zone1 First Day of Summer Virtual Luau

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hey guys, as promised I am starting my first day of summer virtual luau now since I'm finally free. :) Also, as I previously announced yesterday in the general section of the forum, I have an announcement of my second annual God Bless America party thread. This year it will only be one day, but on Independence Day (or the 4th of July, whichever you prefer) you will be able to enjoy all of your patriotic hits along with Macy's Fireworks Spectacular as their fireworks will be wrapping up the night!! :biggrin: (Even though I have to take a break myself to go see the fireworks around here)

So, with that all being said, would anybody like a virtual lei? I have pink for girls/women and blue for boys/men unless they request otherwise. :) So I'm going to go ahead and put mine on and then start the music!! :D (Also I wasn't sure whether or not to use the zone 1 or no prefix tag. :/)

LEI0PNK-2.jpg

0x0 (1).jpg

• Banned
Oh btw, want some leis boys? (I think you're both boys lol)

• Banned
It isn't as popular as I thought it would be around here so only a few more songs and then I'm calling it quits for the night.

Sorry, I had an important two-hour Zoom meeting I had to attend.
I'll take a blue lei if you still have 'em.

Sure, and sorry about the delay as I had a busy day. I also have a few more videos before I end the luau for good.

triple-bombay-blue-orchid-hawaiian-lei-11.jpg

Forum List

Back