First concert you ever went to ?

Summer of 1967

480x350.jpg

I'm not a Brit, but I'm pretty sure stonehenge is a lot taller than this...

Regulations in Canada must really suck. :lol:

Even that little dwarf with the huge voice, RJD, could have accidentally trampled that set.

Last edited:
I had to go to church concerts all through growing up since my Grandmother as the choir director..
If you are blessed enough to be spawned into a musical family, then it's practically pointless to try to say what your first concert was. The question in the OP is foreign.

Last edited:
Krokus, Aragon Ballroom

Best 'first' concert ever

I was 'invited' to bring my friends and come backstage after the show
and topped off my first concert experience on the tour bus making out with Dani Crivelli

The night would have been perfect had my car NOT GOTTEN TOWED

Mind you now, no one had a cell phone.....we had to find a pay phone

ROFLMFAO...those were the days...we were always at a concert

Van Halen w David Lee Roth was my 2nd concert

Worst concert I went to...Scorpions
Best concert...Peter Gabriel

Great times...great memories

Thanks for the thread

1609324480915.jpeg

The first concert I went to (without Mom) was Blue Öyster Cult in 1975.

Gee, that's a tough one. I'm not supposed to be able to remember those days. Best as I can recall, it was in about 1972 or 73 I think to go see either Black Oak Arkansas or Johnny Winter-- -- unless both of them were at the same concert.

It was at some sort of ice or skating arena I believe that they put plywood down on the rink floor and we took some kind of school bus there, some parent drove us to a locatioon and the school bus took all us crazy kids (the bus was packed) to the location and brought us back.

I remember police being there because kids were climbing in through the windows to get in. How they got up that high I don't know.

It was a crazy night and I don't remember much other than dudes with really long hair playing and Winter with of course his gleaming whiteness, plus kids passing out on the floor from whatever too much they took.

It was a Rite of Passage-- -- those of us who survived those years went on to lead a nation. :SMILEW~130:

on my own, Strawberry fields motorcycle cup at mosport. Canada's Woodstock, plenty to eat and bathrooms great weather, Hell's Angels left first afternoon. First band at night was Jethro Tull. Not on my own and not paying attention, Chicago and J. Giles

Forum List

Back