First concert you ever went to ?

Dont remember.
What I do remember was the prices back then. $20 bucks for a decent seat and $20 bucks for a T-shirt.
And they didnt care if you smoked weed.
1609358003984.png

My first full fledged show was when I was either five or six years old. It was at a place called Little Nashville that used to be in southern Indiana. Ricky Skaggs was on the stage and I still listen to him to this day. The following is my most favorite song from him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I had to go to church concerts all through growing up since my Grandmother as the choir director..
If you are blessed enough to be spawned into a musical family, then it's practically pointless to try to say what your first concert was. The question in the OP is foreign.

Sunni you may have liked this band.:hyper:First concert I went to was a teen dance that had a famous band every month,Sam The Sham, Swinging Madalions and lots more.

Sunni you may have liked this band.:hyper:First concert I went to was a teen dance that had a famous band every month,Sam The Sham, Swinging Madalions and lots more.
I've always liked that song for some reason. It's catchy. Ha.
Thanks, that song brings up good memories. ... :cool:
I used to sing Wooly Bully around my house when my kids were little.
It always made them laugh, and for years they thought I had made up the tune and words.

Last edited:
I had to go to church concerts all through growing up since my Grandmother as the choir director..
If you are blessed enough to be spawned into a musical family, then it's practically pointless to try to say what your first concert was. The question in the OP is foreign.

That's a little bit before my time. I'm only 53 years old. A youngster by USMB standards. But I remember Wooly Bully from the Fast Times From Ridgemont High movie.

But last night I fell asleep while watching Grimm.

Last edited:
First concert. Willie Nelson, Jerry Reed, Emmy Lou Harris. (good show all around)

First rock concert- J. Giles Band, Peter Frampton , Rory Gallagher. and a warm up band .(left before it was over. was not what I was expecting)plus there was trouble .police came in large groups. I cleared out just in time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back