First company to hire only the unvaccinated because they are smarter

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Olivier Arias, the first business leader to disavow the obsequious Bernard Cohen-Hadad, president of the Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises, decides to go against the grain of health ideology. He is tired of the lies about Covid, the vaccine and the never-ending vaccinations - "If it is the state that gives doctors the contraindications, it is not about your health. Olivier Arias has decided to hire mostly non-vaccinated people.
"From 2022, I prefer to hire the unvaccinated. I was stupid enough to believe the government's nonsense, now I know and I'm looking for smart people for my business."
His Dec. 19, 2021 tweet suggests that he fell for all the government propaganda promptly disseminated by the mainstream media, and that today he wishes he had employees in his company who had the common sense not to fall for the ploy, but who are unfortunately stigmatized. "We will never stigmatize a person! The handover of companies is complicated and the commitment of those not vaccinated is an added value!" said Olivier Arias on Twitter.
It should also be noted that the strategic decision to hire a non-vaccinated person is a sure value: This one is upright, follows through on his convictions and does so despite all odds. Olivier Arias has not made a mistake and will certainly give a big boost to his company.

Source:

Olivier Arias, the first business leader to disavow the obsequious Bernard Cohen-Hadad, president of the Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises, decides to go against the grain of health ideology. He is tired of the lies about Covid, the vaccine and the never-ending vaccinations - "If it is the state that gives doctors the contraindications, it is not about your health. Olivier Arias has decided to hire mostly non-vaccinated people.
"From 2022, I prefer to hire the unvaccinated. I was stupid enough to believe the government's nonsense, now I know and I'm looking for smart people for my business."
His Dec. 19, 2021 tweet suggests that he fell for all the government propaganda promptly disseminated by the mainstream media, and that today he wishes he had employees in his company who had the common sense not to fall for the ploy, but who are unfortunately stigmatized. "We will never stigmatize a person! The handover of companies is complicated and the commitment of those not vaccinated is an added value!" said Olivier Arias on Twitter.
It should also be noted that the strategic decision to hire a non-vaccinated person is a sure value: This one is upright, follows through on his convictions and does so despite all odds. Olivier Arias has not made a mistake and will certainly give a big boost to his company.

Source:

But But...BUT

He's FRENCH!!!!!!

Don't you guys hate the French? Along with Jews, Italians, Arabs, Orientals, Inuits. Must be tough, so much hate and so little time.

At to the "hero"...Can't wait for an outbreak traced to his business and he's "rewarded" by a quarantine.

Source:

Smart man.

I ascertain beforehand that everyone who enters my home, be they delivery people, techs or contractors, be unjabbed. There is just something....... unpleasant........ about the vaxx slaves that I don't want in my home.

Last edited:

Source:

How does one prove they are not vaccinated?

How do you do that? What tool do you use to check their blood for the vaccine?
I live in a state where "vaccination" is not now nor will it ever be mandated for employment, according to our fine governor, so transparency! I talk to bosses when scheduling an appliance delivery, and they generally feel like I do about the subject. I hire contractors who are my neighbors, and very few of them are stupid enough to take the jab. I rely on referrals from people I trust.

See, we're not all slaves like you.

I live in a state where "vaccination" is not now nor will it ever be mandated for employment, according to our fine governor, so transparency!

That does not answer the question. How do you make them prove they have not been vaccinated?

Oh, and according to every court case heard so far, your governor cannot stop a private company from mandating it, whomever your fine governor may be.

That does not answer the question. How do you make them prove they have not been vaccinated?

Oh, and according to every court case heard so far, your governor cannot stop a private company from mandating it, whomever your fine governor may be.
Read my edit.

And of course my governor cannot stop a private company from doing any such thing. Nor did I even suggest that. Reading comprehension, moron. That's where my due diligence comes in. About 5% of the people in the part of the state I live in are maskholes and Vaxx zombies, per my informal polling. Granted, it's different in the city, but my small town is full of smart people who had the scam figured out very early.

Last edited:
Read my edit.

And the bosses tell you whatever you want to hear so they can get your shit delivered.

But hey, whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Kind of funny that you call me a slave, yet you openly attack people for making a free medical choice for themselves, and even try to deprive them of their livelihood. Yet somehow I bet you are against companies denying work based on medical choice

And the bosses tell you whatever you want to hear so they can get your shit delivered.

But hey, whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Kind of funny that you call me a slave, yet you openly attack people for making a free medical choice for themselves, and even try to deprive them of their livelihood. Yet somehow I bet you are against companies denying work based on medical choice
You bet I'm going to deprive every vaxx zombie of every dime I can possibly deprive them of!

And I support those who make a free medical choice for themselves not to take dangerous drugs.

And yes, I am against companies that mandate employees submit to experimental medical procedures. They don't get my money.

You bet I'm going to deprive every vaxx zombie of every dime I can possibly deprive them of!

And I support those who make a free medical choice for themselves not to take dangerous drugs.

And yes, I am against companies that mandate employees submit to experimental medical procedures. They don't get my money.

So, in the end you are no different than those companies you are railing against.

Such is the life of a partisan sheep, always a mirror image to those they hate.

If you say so. Keep saying it and see how long it takes to be true. Don't hold your breath.

What is the difference in punishing people for getting the vaccine and punishing them for not getting it?

Both ways are punishing people for making a medical decision they feel is the best for them.

What is the difference in punishing people for getting the vaccine and punishing them for not getting it?

Both ways are punishing people for making a medical decision they feel is the best for them.
My house, my rules. At the risk of sounding redundant........................ Choke on it.

My house, my rules. At the risk of sounding redundant........................ Choke on it.

Hey, I am all for you having your rules, that is every bit your right.

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of you attacking others for going "my company, my rules".

Though I do realize that partisans have never cared about hypocrisy, as it is impossible to be a mindless partisan drone without it.

Forum List

Back