First company to hire only the unvaccinated because they are smarter

They are and can be easily found.

They are not.

I got my vaccinations from a county site that was being ran by the Nat Guard.

All they know about me is my name and address. They do not even know what doctor I see so they could not have sent it to him.

I could easily show my vaccination record and the COVID one would not be on it since that is a separate piece of paper.

If they want to be employed then they must give a record of their entire vaccination record. Its really that simple.

Cool, I could do that and it would not show the COVID vaccine on it since that was done apart from my normal physician.

There just is no possible way to prove you did not do something.

The COVID vaccine that I got more than 10 years after getting out are in my medical record? You sure about that?
Nice spin That was a general statement on medical records and you know it. I know your tactics well. You just spin like a spin cycle in the washing machine.

Why do I have to show you my medical records to work when they are none of your business. Some companies require a fitness test and tests for respirators and such as a condition of employment. That is not the same as showing your vaccination records.

General question. Should someone with Aids have to report that they have it to work. As we had that issue at work and one got hired that had Aids.....I was told that they can't mention it via private information.......but we were allowed to work with sharp objects near that person .....cutting and fabricating tubing trays and supports right next to the guy..........Had he been cut or I cut could I have been infected...........

Nice spin That was a general statement on medical records and you know it. I know your tactics well. You just spin like a spin cycle in the washing machine.

Why do I have to show you my medical records to work when they are none of your business. Some companies require a fitness test and tests for respirators and such as a condition of employment. That is not the same as showing your vaccination records.

General question. Should someone with Aids have to report that they have it to work. As we had that issue at work and one got hired that had Aids.....I was told that they can't mention it via private information.......but we were allowed to work with sharp objects near that person .....cutting and fabricating tubing trays and supports right next to the guy..........Had he been cut or I cut could I have been infected...........

Hes trying to do the kabuki dance.

Guidance for Employees with HIV​

Disclosing Your Status as an Employee​

If you have HIV, in most cases, the decision to disclose your HIV status at work is a personal choice.

One benefit of disclosing at work is that it can create supportive relationships with your coworkers. On the other hand, telling people that you have HIV may have the opposite effect and cause your colleagues to treat you differently. You have to be the judge of which outcome is more likely.

If you decide to disclose to one or more of your coworkers, think carefully about which individuals to tell and how to tell them. Should you tell your boss or the human resources department before you talk to your coworkers? Should you tell your entire work team about your diagnosis or just disclose to individuals? It’s good to have a plan in mind before you start telling your colleagues.

Your Rights as an Employee with HIV​

As an employee with HIV, you have a right to remain in the workforce to the fullest extent possible, and a right to equal employment opportunities. Several federal, state, and local laws determine how employers design workplace programs pertaining to employees with HIV.

Employees with HIV are protected from discrimination in employment by law under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). This law prohibits most private employers, state and local governments, employment agencies, joint labor management committees, and labor unions from discriminating against qualified individuals with disabilities. These provisions include, but are not limited to:

• Job application procedures
  • Hiring and firing
  • Advancement
  • Compensation
  • Job training
The ADA applies to employers with 15 or more employees for each working day in each of 20 or more calendar weeks. Read more from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission about HIV and employment discriminationexternal icon.

I bring this up because I BASICALLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE AIDS........But they have the right to know if I'm been vaccinated. Where is the sense in this?

I worked and even got cut running tubing tray near a guy who had aids and I never knew it. What if he had got cut and it got me..........BUT I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW......And it is ILLEGAL to tell anyone about it.

Now play this forward to Vaccines.

Olivier Arias, the first business leader to disavow the obsequious Bernard Cohen-Hadad, president of the Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises, decides to go against the grain of health ideology. He is tired of the lies about Covid, the vaccine and the never-ending vaccinations - "If it is the state that gives doctors the contraindications, it is not about your health. Olivier Arias has decided to hire mostly non-vaccinated people.
"From 2022, I prefer to hire the unvaccinated. I was stupid enough to believe the government's nonsense, now I know and I'm looking for smart people for my business."
His Dec. 19, 2021 tweet suggests that he fell for all the government propaganda promptly disseminated by the mainstream media, and that today he wishes he had employees in his company who had the common sense not to fall for the ploy, but who are unfortunately stigmatized. "We will never stigmatize a person! The handover of companies is complicated and the commitment of those not vaccinated is an added value!" said Olivier Arias on Twitter.
It should also be noted that the strategic decision to hire a non-vaccinated person is a sure value: This one is upright, follows through on his convictions and does so despite all odds. Olivier Arias has not made a mistake and will certainly give a big boost to his company.

Source:

Your headline says “only” your OP says “mostly”. You do know the difference between those two words don’t you? Do you need a dictionary?

But But...BUT

He's FRENCH!!!!!!

Don't you guys hate the French? Along with Jews, Italians, Arabs, Orientals, Inuits. Must be tough, so much hate and so little time.

At to the "hero"...Can't wait for an outbreak traced to his business and he's "rewarded" by a quarantine.
There is no hate coming from Conservatives just weak projections from you and other lock step idiots. The media does your thinking for you. You could not look any stupider.

Forum List

Back