Man sets himself on FIRE in his car while screaming about Dan Andrews' Covid vaccine mandates

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
After all Covid fascists ( 'scientists', 'experts', 'cops', presstitutes, politicians, securities, shop owners, software developers etc. etc. etc ) get punished and charged with genocide by numerous Nuremberg 2.0 trials the man shall be celebrated as a hero.

A man has set himself and his car on fire in front of horrified diners while screaming about Victoria's Covid-19 vaccine mandates.
The man emerged from a silver MG3 hatchback engulfed in flames near Church St in Richmond about 8pm on Saturday.
Police officers and firefighters doused the man with water to extinguish the blaze with the help of about five witnesses.

After all Covid fascists ( 'scientists', 'experts', 'cops', presstitutes, politicians, securities, shop owners, software developers etc. etc. etc ) get punished and charged with genocide by numerous Nuremberg 2.0 trials the man shall be celebrated as a hero.

A man has set himself and his car on fire in front of horrified diners while screaming about Victoria's Covid-19 vaccine mandates.
The man emerged from a silver MG3 hatchback engulfed in flames near Church St in Richmond about 8pm on Saturday.
Police officers and firefighters doused the man with water to extinguish the blaze with the help of about five witnesses.

If only all antivax people would follow his lead

The only thing I like about people who set themselves on fire in protest of something is that the show is over faster than the ones who go on hunger strikes.

Clearly an opportunity to hand out a Darwin Award.

The inconsiderate bastard could have at least passed out marshmallows and sticks to the spectators first.
Oh, I know you meant this to be humor.. Glad to see you're keeping your standards up.

BTW, halfway decent photo editing job.

1641126045013.png

Oh, I know you meant this to be humor.. Glad to see you're keeping your standards up.

BTW, halfway decent photo editing job.
Not much editing. I had to cover up her nipple to post it here, but otherwise, it's just a screen-grab of the original video. She didn't bother with trying to cover it.

Forum List

Back