Zone1 First Blood

Mylene is a very special artist. She demonstrated a sea of blood, violence, resistance, revolutionism, romanticism, mysticism, anti-Christianity, femininity, mystery and mysticism. She personifies a witch who was burned by inquisitors who knew too much and worshipped shaman, the horned god of the ancient Celts. Shamanism covers the whole of Eurasia, but it is mainly in Asia and America, including in the South.

And no shaman worth their salt would ever slaughter all predators or approve of such. A shaman understands the natural balance of nature.

I don't understand French at all, but this is the case when the music is understandable without explanation, in this music you can hear the whole universe

And no shaman worth their salt would ever slaughter all predators or approve of such. A shaman understands the natural balance of nature.
I don't think. Predators were killed and nothing happened. Part of Northern Europe was cleared of wolves about 300 years ago and nothing bad happened. The shaman was a horned god, this is an analogue of the Aryan Great Bull and the Babylonian Bull Bell. Aryans forbade killing people, cows and horses for food. Aryan religion is similar to Shamanism, it is mainly the forces of nature as divine entities

It makes no sense to justify predation by the fact that nature created them like this. Criminals were also created by nature. The one who does not get pleasure from killing will not become a bloody maniac. All this is the fucking nonsense of humanism and it's against Rightness.

I don't think. Predators were killed and nothing happened. Part of Northern Europe was cleared of wolves about 300 years ago and nothing bad happened. The shaman was a horned god, this is an analogue of the Aryan Great Bull and the Babylonian Bull Bell. Aryans forbade killing people, cows and horses for food. Aryan religion is similar to Shamanism, it is mainly the forces of nature as divine entities

The removal of wolves in western Europe did, in fact, cause issues. Their prey animals over populated rapidly, often causing defoliation of wild areas. It did not show immediately, because the human population simply replaced the wolves as predators.

Sooner or later, everyone will get their bills, no matter how much blood they shed, because Heaven is stronger than Earth

It makes no sense to justify predation by the fact that nature created them like this. Criminals were also created by nature. The one who does not get pleasure from killing will not become a bloody maniac. All this is the fucking nonsense of humanism and it's against Rightness.

Many prey animals reproduce at a very high rate. Removing predators allows that reproduction to exceed the land's ability to maintain.

The removal of wolves in western Europe did, in fact, cause issues. Their prey animals over populated rapidly, often causing defoliation of wild areas. It did not show immediately, because the human population simply replaced the wolves as predators.
That's a lie. The experience of exterminating wolves was used in the USSR in the 50s, and they did the same.

Sooner or later, everyone will get their bills, no matter how much blood they shed, because Heaven is stronger than Earth

I doubt I will be billed for deaths of animals I consumed. Now, killing animals for no reason and not using what you kill is as close to evil as it gets.

I won't discuss this nonsense about balance anymore. There is no permanent balance in nature, the composition of the biosphere has been constantly changing

There has never been anything wrong anywhere because of the absence of predators. There are almost no predators in central Russia, except for the fox, and no one has ever complained about it. Reindeer herders always shot all the wolves they could get, and this saved their herds. Now these faggots have bred packs of hungry dogs all over the Russian Federation, and thousands of children are dying because of this. That's the real difference.

That's a lie. The experience of exterminating wolves was used in the USSR in the 50s, and they did the same.

Exterminating wolves? Have you seen the population of wolves in recent years?

And prey animal populations exploding is not a lie.

In 1202 a mathematician posed a problem concerning rabbit population.

Subsequent research has shown his information to be accurate or under estimating the population.

If one breeding pair is put in an area with ample food and no predation, in one year there will be over 400 rabbits in the area.

And ask Australia about rabbits. Without predation, their population exploded.

An idiot released domestic rabbits in order to be able to hunt them. Within 10 years the population became so large that killing 2 million of them annually did little to affect their numbers. And they are still struggling with rabbit pests.

I won't discuss this nonsense about balance anymore. There is no permanent balance in nature, the composition of the biosphere has been constantly changing

I understand. You have no basis for your argument so you decide not to discuss it.

Yes, there have been multiple changes in the biosphere. But without the interference of man, there has always been a predator population to keep the prey animals in check.

This is not my opinion. This is a biological fact, supported by centuries of research.

Feral swine in the US is another prime example.

So you are saying an actor in a fictional movie exterminated the communists and the taliban?
The spirit of the sun and fire, the first dawn.
The actor is only a manifestation of this dawn.
And Reagan is a god who embodies the spirit of light and heaven

at first we only see glimpses of light, but then the sun rises

Forum List

Back