What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 Hate Preacher Gives Vile Sermon Calling for LGBTQ+ to Be ‘Shot in the Back of the Head’

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dillon Awes, an extremist pastor known for spewing hate, delivered a shocking sermon over the weekend, literally saying that all LGBTQ+ people should be lined up and “shot in the back of the head,” LGBTQ Nations reports. Awes made the vile statements at the Stedfast Baptist Church in Hurst, Texas, which has been designated an anti-LGBT hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Great job pastor, it's people like you causing kids to leave the church.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dillon Awes, an extremist pastor known for spewing hate, delivered a shocking sermon over the weekend, literally saying that all LGBTQ+ people should be lined up and “shot in the back of the head,” LGBTQ Nations reports. Awes made the vile statements at the Stedfast Baptist Church in Hurst, Texas, which has been designated an anti-LGBT hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

They are an independent fundamentalist church in a strip mall. What is your purpose in constantly chasing these crazies?

Here is a Sunday at their church. But the atheists and haters will be pounding on this for weeks, maybe months....years....

1657003157375.png

jackflash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Getting shot in back of ones head is better than dragging the poor bass-turds to death. It wasn't that long ago(decade or so?) that I remember reading about a queer getting dragged to death on gravel covered roads, Alabama/Nevada(?) but I really can't remember the state it happened in. That's how many queers were murdered back in the horse & buggy days. Being LGBT is not a crime though it had been labeled decades ago as a "VICTIMLESS CRIME". That makes a lot of sense, huh? Like no victim = no crime committed, right??? Not if one is a power & control freak hell bent on playing the role of judge, jury & hangman! I say leave living to the person, live life by the golden rule, & judgement to mans Maker!

As far as the 'Southern Poverty Law Center' goes that outfit is just a front for the statist left big g'ment power & control(PC) kooks. I'd avoid those narcissists @ all costs if you value your constitutional rights & BoR.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Like no victim = no crime committed, right?

Actually, many crimes in the penal code are statute crimes. Crimes against legal statute where there is no specific victim or victims.

You don't need a criminal complaint to prosecute for those crimes, only "finds committing".

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

NBD.

EVERYBODY is an SPLC-designated hate group.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NBD.

EVERYBODY is an SPLC-designated hate group.

Except definitely not Antifa or BLM I'm sure. Cool there.

But some guy preaching to 100 adults in a strip mall....no denomination...sure. Threat of all time.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Cool. So, if I find an fringe NAMBLA type talking some crazy shit, can we consider it as representative of your side?

That would be a fun game. Except I don't want to go looking for such shit. Because, I have a life.

So, let's just pretend I did. And you thus, are a sick bastard. FUN!!

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Reaction score

That church. But, what other Church teaches this? Westborough? However, the left is probably applauding this because they support the Muslims that believe the same thing, right? No? This world is so mixed up... Way to go Democrats!

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
That church. But, what other Church teaches this? Westborough? However, the left is probably applauding this because they support the Muslims that believe the same thing, right? No? This world is so mixed up... Way to go Democrats!
That is vile and idiotic, but exactly what I would expect from you-Divisive bullshit trying to pit the gays against the Muslims while trying to make liberals look like hypocrits. Muslim Americans do not support the persecution and killing of gays. They have respect for the constitution and accept diversity. While many Christians do also, it seems to be only Christians who spew this sort of vile rhetoric

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
That is vile and idiotic, but exactly what I would expect from you-Divisive bullshit trying to pit the gays against the Muslims while trying to make liberals look like hypocrits. Muslim Americans do not support the persecution and killing of gays. They have respect for the constitution and accept diversity. While many Christians do also, it seems to be only Christians who spew this sort of vile rhetoric
Whats so God Damned funny https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/ohpleasejustquit.83053/ ?

Got anything meaningful to add?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

LGBTQ members should not be shot in the head as punishment for belonging to that ugly hate group. LGBT supremacy is ugly stuff, but I don't think members should be shot over it. If they do vile stuff with kids, that's a different story.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
LGBTQ members should not be shot in the head as punishment for belonging to that ugly hate group. LGBT supremacy is ugly stuff, but I don't think members should be shot over it. If they do vile stuff with kids, that's a different story.
That is real enlightened of you.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
You said that already Bubba. I asked you if you had anything meaningful to say, as in intelllegent

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't have to make liberals look like hypocrites because they naturally are and show it. Not too long ago, one of their prophets was Martin Luther King Jr. He was a god to the liberals as they would call everyone white, racists. But, now with the abortion issue going on, we don't hear anything from you libs. Why? Because of what MLK said about abortion. "How can the "Dream" survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate." Liberals are such hypocrites. So, it wasn't all Christian Church's was it! Nope. So, why condemn all when it was just one?

Attachments

• 1657058401276.png
    1657058401276.png
    91 KB · Views: 3

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Reading a different Bible than the ones I have.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List