First Administration That Has Kept Us Out of War

I'm always amazed how Commie Americans can miss so much because of HATE

View attachment 444520
Um Jimmy Carter never fired a shot. Why do you people make shit up?

Plus, I guarantee you that it Trump got a second term, he’d start a war. He just didn’t in his first in hopes of re-election.
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Yeah and your such an expert and mind reading prophet that you know eveything he will do in the future in advance.:cuckoo: Trump has made it crystal clear he hates war being the only president that has had the balls to come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.you sure babble a lot.
Oh what the fuck ever lol. Trump is a fickle moron. He has no actual principles. He constantly contradicts himself; Sometimes within hours. Why you fall for this stupid whiny little bitch as being tough and intelligent blows my mind.
so after you FAIL to prove that he would start a war his second term you play grade school and go into name calling cause you have no evidence to back up that rambling. you are angry cause i exposed your babble and you knew it was babble. :itsok:
Stop pretending like your dumbass doesn’t speculate about politics. Secondly, why would I be butthurt if you said nothing to make me feel as though I was incorrect?Either way, I called Trump, not you, a moron because he is one. Obviously that isn’t me taking anything out on someone lol

Last edited:
I'm always amazed how Commie Americans can miss so much because of HATE

View attachment 444520
Um Jimmy Carter never fired a shot. Why do you people make shit up?

Plus, I guarantee you that it Trump got a second term, he’d start a war. He just didn’t in his first in hopes of re-election.
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Yeah and your such an expert and mind reading prophet that you know eveything he will do in the future in advance.:cuckoo: Trump has made it crystal clear he hates war being the only president that has had the balls to come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.you sure babble a lot.
Oh what the fuck ever lol. Trump is a fickle moron. He has no actual principles. He constantly contradicts himself; Sometimes within hours. Why you fall for this stupid whiny little bitch as being tough and intelligent blows my mind.
so after you FAIL to prove that he would start a war his second term you play grade school and go into name calling cause you have no evidence to back up that rambling. you are angry cause i exposed your babble and you knew it was babble. :itsok:
Trump did outrageous illegal things his first term. He would have unleashed Armageddon if he got a second term. Nothing to lose.

Forum List

Back