Fired IG was going to blow the whistle about DOG WALKING LOL

Lefties get a life! Stop hounding the administration! Stop your hate!

Our taxes go to state employees to do dishes and walk the doggie, if the wife and children are away.

Tramp thinks its better this way, I wonder what tramp servants (or state employees) do??

• Banned
Government Employees are paid by the taxpayer.

It is an abuse of taxpayer dollars to use them for personal services to include dog walking, washing dishes and running personal errands.

If Pompeo wants those things done, he can pay out of his own pocket. Not ask taxpayers to pick up the tab.

Michelle had a staff of 20 to keep her Johnson tucked and looking like the winner on RuPauls Drag Race

I don't know why I haven't had you on ignore before now. You know that is a lie.

The purpose if an IG is to investigate abuse of office.

Demanding that Federal Employees perform personal tasks like dog walking, dish washing and running personal errands is an abuse.

Any Inspector General would not only investigate, but put a stop to it.

Why would Trump and his Conservative minions excuse such behavior? They wouldn’t if it was Hillary

Lets hear from our USMB Conservatives

Do you think taxpayers should pay for personal services like dog walking, doing dishes or running errands ?

Where is our Tea Party?

Last edited:

Michelle had a staff of 20 to keep her Johnson tucked and looking like the winner on RuPauls Drag Race

I don't know why I haven't had you on ignore before now. You know that is a lie.

Sure.

Did you see what she looked like BEFORE she decided to stop wearing potato sacks for dresses?

Forum List

Back