firearm SD use vs murder/crime

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
........NO --there are not a MILLION firearm SD uses per year in the US...if you believe that you ARE stupid/brainwashed--plain and simple
..it's the other way around --so firearms cause much more damage than good
In 2016, the FBI reports there were only 274 justifiable homicides involving a private citizen using a firearm. That same year, there were 10,341 criminal gun homicides. Guns were used in 37 criminal homicides for every justifiable homicide
Self-Defense Gun Use
....these are VERIVIABLE statistics --not the crap 2AGuy quotes--the stats he quotes are EXTRAPOLATED = NOT veriviable
so if there are 15,000 murders per year and a million SD uses, that means for every murder there are 60 SD uses per murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS F CHRIST--no way--no way--you are out of your mind if you believe that

....this is not even counting firearms used in crimes/shootings/etc
..so stop believing and posting crap

........NO --there are not a MILLION firearm SD uses per year in the US...if you believe that you ARE stupid/brainwashed--plain and simple
In 2016, the FBI reports there were only 274 justifiable homicides involving a private citizen using a firearm. That same year, there were 10,341 criminal gun homicides. Guns were used in 37 criminal homicides for every justifiable homicide
Self-Defense Gun Use
....these are VERIVIABLE statistics --not the crap 2AGuy quotes--the stats he quotes are EXTRAPOLATED = NOT veriviable
so if there are 15,000 murders per year and a million SD uses, that means for every murder there are 60 SD uses per murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS F CHRIST--no way--no way--you are out of your mind if you believe that

You are a butthurt lying troll. You can't prove jack and never can. The SD uses are documented by several people notably John Lott. Stop lying traitor.

How many of those murders were done with legally obtained weapons?

Self-Defense Gun Use

You are looking at this wrong. How many just have to show their gun in self defense and never have to fire it, but it deters the criminal?

Self-Defense Gun Use

So what?

Does it really matter how many there are?

If it was just one isn't that enough?

The thing is a gun can be used for self defense without ever firing it. Do you have any stats on how many times that happens?

It doesn't matter to me if law abiding gun owners never use their guns in self defense

Self-Defense Gun Use

No one has to discharge their firearm for it to be used to prevent the commission of a crime. Many times the police aren't even called.

Self-Defense Gun Use

your source is a clearly biased source and the other is from the CDC,,so which do you expect us to believe???

and so you know my guns stop violent crimes hundreds of times a yr and they are not reported,,,

Self-Defense Gun Use

your source is a clearly biased source and the other is from the CDC,,so which do you expect us to believe???

and so you know my guns stop violent crimes hundreds of times a yr and they are not reported,,,
..the FBI is biased and racist??
...2AGuy's stats are crap--plain and simple--that's the main point
..the other ridiculous thing I hear is a lot of SD uses are not reported!!!!!!!! HAHAAHH--big HAHAHAH..not reported

Self-Defense Gun Use

No one has to discharge their firearm for it to be used to prevent the commission of a crime. Many times the police aren't even called.
doesn't change the fact that firearms are usd a LOT MORE for bad than good
...AND your post proves my point

Self-Defense Gun Use

..the other ridiculous thing I hear is a lot of SD uses are not reported!!!!!!!! HAHAAHH--big HAHAHAH..not reported

I didt report the hundreds of times mine stopped violent crimes

Self-Defense Gun Use

You are a butthurt lying troll. You can't prove jack and never can. The SD uses are documented by several people notably John Lott. Stop lying traitor.
that's just it--they are not documented --they are extrapolated in CFDC report

Self-Defense Gun Use

.....jesus christ--if there are that many SD uses, than America's crime rate is many times higher than reported = crime rates MANY times higher as America has highest gun owenrship in the world
..if SD uses that high, our crime rates are UNBELIEVABLE

Self-Defense Gun Use

.....jesus christ--if there are that many SD uses, than America's crime rate is many times higher than reported = crime rates MANY times higher as America has highest gun owenrship in the world

I dont understand your question,,,

Self-Defense Gun Use

doesn't change the fact that firearms are usd a LOT MORE for bad than good
...AND your post proves my point
How do you know? You cannot negate those facts because you don't like them

Self-Defense Gun Use

....o yes--AND, if there are that many SD uses, than all of 2Aguy's/etc facts on crime in the US vs UK/etc are wrong ..that means the US crime rate is much higher than UK/etc--US violent crime is much higher than reported

....o yes--AND, if there are that many SD uses, than all of 2Aguy's/etc facts on crime in the US vs UK/etc are wrong ..that means the US crime rate is much higher than UK/etc--violent crime is much higher than reported

opinions vary,,,

To the op do you think these guys reported the use of their firearms in self defense?
mini-14 (1).jpg

Funny how hypocrite lefties dismiss 274 justifiable homicides that saved the lives of more than 274 innocent people. FBI statistics don't include the simple brandishing of a firearm or the wounding of a criminal suspect. Studies indicate that it happens around a million times a year. It's interesting that the hypocrite left doesn't offer any solutions to firearm violence except to disarm lawful citizens and nobody on the left seemed concerned then or now when the Obama administration shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

Forum List

Back