Fire breaks out at Pier 45 warehouse in San Francisco

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Firefighters are continuing to work on a fire that erupted early Saturday morning at a warehouse on Pier 45 at Fisherman's Wharf, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.

The fire began at a warehouse at about 4:15 a.m. at the pier, located at Taylor and Jones streets, sending thick plumes of smoke into the air. The situation "evolved rapidly" from a one-alarm fire to four alarms, with 120 firefighters responding to the scene, Lt. Jonathan Baxter told KGO in an interview.

Holy cow. That's crazy.

In California, where they won't be able to open restaurants or other stores until sometime in 2021 at the earliest, I'd suspect a possibility of Insurance Fraud. Particularly in a place like SF, where it can be blamed on the ever present "homeless"

Firefighters are continuing to work on a fire that erupted early Saturday morning at a warehouse on Pier 45 at Fisherman's Wharf, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.

The fire began at a warehouse at about 4:15 a.m. at the pier, located at Taylor and Jones streets, sending thick plumes of smoke into the air. The situation "evolved rapidly" from a one-alarm fire to four alarms, with 120 firefighters responding to the scene, Lt. Jonathan Baxter told KGO in an interview.

Holy cow. That's crazy.

That's where the SS Jeremiah O'Brian is docked. Hopefully they didn't lose anything.

I hope that they were able to save most of it. I have fond memories of a fun place, and the huge seals were hilarious.

Dude! All my weed and toilet paper were in that warehouse!

young-hippie-man-scared_1194-24988.jpg

Holy cow. That's crazy.
This shut down has made many to commit insurance fraud.

Forum List

Back