Shoplifting so out of control in Dimocrat controlled San Francisco 'WALGREENS' closing some stores permanently

Has anything been said yet by whoever has decided to close up these buildings? If I was them, I would be all over whoever isn't having the shoplifters be arrested and you would think that the security system would have shots of people not just coming in, but also leaving with whatever it is that they have not paid for yet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Corps don't want to rock the vote. Easier to just take the loss and keep your head down. Who wants to attract the attention of the pc mob, or their dem fellow travelers?

Those people will literally kill you. Or bankrupt you. Or who knows what.

The total lack of character & decency of more and more Americans is why I have no doubt why this country will cease to exist in its present configuration by the end of this century.

The remaining good people will regroup and form their own nation with super strict entrance requirements. (Just read this morning that more and more Americans are moving to a certain state that has so far escaped this total breakdown of civilization.)

The news in the OP makes me sick to my stomach. With the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., & the Honorable Kamala D. Harris, the whole nation will become more like Frisco.

And here's one of the main reasons this has gotten out of control in California.
This new law decriminalizes shoplifting.

California's Prop 47 leads to rise in shoplifting, thefts, criminal activity across state

SAN FRANCISCO – In a lighted garage on one of San Francisco's busiest streets, a young man in baggy trousers and messy brown hair pulled down his pants. He had been hiding two pairs of stolen jeans with the tags still on them. He handed them to another man waiting nearby, took some money, pulled up his pants and headed back into another store on Market Street — home to the city's high-end designers and big-chain retail shops.

Pathetic. Some people have become animals, and most likely most of this is from the so-called "homeless" a.k.a. free-range addicts.

Rampant shoplifting leads to another Walgreens closing in S.F.

After months of seeing its shelves repeatedly cleaned out by brazen shoplifters, the Walgreens at Van Ness and Eddy in San Francisco is getting ready to close.

I can't blame Walgreens at all.

Do not set up business or purchase a home in a pure prog political area. If security is adequate, that would be an asterisk for moving into that. Most likely Prog politicians at the federal level will pass laws investing trillions into these areas with their pie in the sky plans anyway. If a Prog politician is seeing you as nothing, then you need to not be there. And then you need to not be a Prog.

Forum List

Back