Finland votes to liberalise abortion laws - Great news for Finnish women

Question: why 'progressives' concern about abortion 'rights' of white women only?
Where are you guys in Africa, Asia or Latin America?
The neo cons and the American Christian Right went to Africa to teach them about Christianity. Two things they wanted to teach them. Gays were demons sent to destroy them hoping to get the death penalty and abortion was a no. It worked for spreading the hatred of gays, both men and women began suffering attacks like never before but it did not work for abortion. The reason given was simply that they, both men and women, understood how important it was for woman to be able to get an abortion. Whatever made you think the Christian Right would not test this on black people first?

Last edited:
The neo cons and the American Christian Right went to Africa to teach them about Christianity. Two things they wanted to teach them. Gays were demons sent to destroy them hoping to get the death penalty and abortion was a no. It worked for spreading the hatred of gays, both men and women began suffering attacks like never before but it did not work for abortion. The reason given was simply that they, both men and women, understood how important it was for woman to be able to get an abortion. Whatever made you think the Christian Right would not test this on black people first?

I sure wish I could bottle your fear of the "American Christian Right" and sell it. :laughing0301:

I sure wish I could bottle your fear of the "American Christian Right" and sell it. :laughing0301:
Disgust not fear. When they stop doing heinous things like what I wrote about, when they leave other people alone from their hate and desire to make their disgusting brand of Christianity worldwide then I will have no need to state what they are doing. The American Christian Right are potentially more dangerous than groups like ISIS. More dangerous because of the country and weapons they have at their disposal if they ever manage to get the US to become the Theocratic State they want.

They of course teach a new brand of Christianity where Jesus does not help the poor, no the more rich you are the more god loves you. They blare their satellite programs into the people's homes at night. It wasn't just to harm gays and stop abortions that they went to Africa. There was one further reason - to change how they viewed Christianity. Africa having become the place where there were the most Christians, the most, most important thing to do was to get rid of those other Christians who had gone there as volunteers to help the people get education and health care, to understand oppression and imperialism and how to avoid it and to understand we all deserve rights and that includes people like gays. Due to Colonisation most African States have forgotten what things were like before when they had gay people just like everyone else. They tended to take up on their colonisers views. Hence where Britian colonised it would be the death penalty, where France colonised less severe and they tended to carry on with this once they got their freedom. Anyway what the ACR told the people was that there were no gay people apart from in the US, they were demons and they said that these Christians were deliberately trying to get them to accept these demons so that they could destroy their country. They told them that these ordinary Christians were wanting to own them. They werer imperialists.

Chris Hedges has said that if you ever do get your Theocratic State he and others like him will be the first Christian fascism comes to get.

Last edited:
Disgust not fear. When they stop doing heinous things like what I wrote about, when they leave other people alone from their hate and desire to make their disgusting brand of Christianity worldwide then I will have no need to state what they are doing. The American Christian Right are potentially more dangerous than groups like ISIS. More dangerous because of the country and weapons they have at their disposal if they ever manage to get the US to become the Theocratic State they want.

They of course teach a new brand of Christianity where Jesus does not help the poor, no the more rich you are the more god loves you. They blare their satellite programs into the people's homes at night. It wasn't just to harm gays and stop abortions that they went to Africa. There was one further reason - to change how they viewed Christianity. Africa having become the place where there were the most Christians, the most, most important thing to do was to get rid of those other Christians who had gone there as volunteers to help the people get education and health care, to understand oppression and imperialism and how to avoid it and to understand we all deserve rights and that includes people like gays. Due to Colonisation most African States have forgotten what things were like before when they had gay people just like everyone else. They tended to take up on their colonisers views. Hence where Britian colonised it would be the death penalty, where France colonised less severe and they tended to carry on with this once they got their freedom. Anyway what the ACR told the people was that there were no gay people apart from in the US, they were demons and they said that these Christians were deliberately trying to get them to accept these demons so that they could destroy their country. They told them that these ordinary Christians were wanting to own them. They werer imperialists.

Chris Hedges has said that if you ever do get your Theocratic State he and others like him will be the first Christian fascism comes to get.

Oh! Paid by the word, I see.

Known by study. The U.S. Christian Right and the Attack on Gays in Africa

Steven Fry was asked to go over there and do some assessing. It upset him so much he attempted suicide.

So you're admitting you're paid by the word. Cool.

Why do you believe traditional Africans had views similar to modern Westerners regarding homosexuality?

Islamic influence long predated “the American Christian Right”. Do you think Moslems usually have enlightened ideas about gays?

Robert Mugabe, a Marxist, has called LGBT people “worse than dogs and pigs.”

Why is it so important for people to murder defenseless children inside their mother’s womb?

Racists want to kill off POC and billionaires want to kill off inconvenient populations, do you have similar motives?

Screen-Shot-2016-04-28-at-10.38.55-AM.png

Did you know the Nazis were condemned at Nuremberg for promoting abortion in the occupied territories?

Known by study. The U.S. Christian Right and the Attack on Gays in Africa

Steven Fry was asked to go over there and do some assessing. It upset him so much he attempted suicide.
Stephen Fry is an obese ally of pedophiles.

Isnt it incredible that people support access to abortion when asked ?

It seems that only in the Handmaid states of the US is this even an issue. There again Kansas showed the way a few weeks ago.
Bad news for the kids being killed.

Have Eurotrash like you ever even been to Kansas?

Why do you believe traditional Africans had views similar to modern Westerners regarding homosexuality?
I read it. Generally other places were much more accepting of other people than us. That is how they are. Everywhere has always had gay people even when the punishment is death. They can be seen to be no different now. However the intent to get them back into killing gays was made by the Neocons and your Christian Right. God you even came over to Scotland now trying to upset women having abortions. Thankfully nicola sturgeon cannot stand you and is working to ban where possible.
Islamic influence long predated “the American Christian Right”. Do you think Moslems usually have enlightened ideas about gays?

My point was that you would be more dangerous than ISIS if you got your state. ISIS had to try and get a state. You already have that and the most weapons in the world. That was the only thing I was saying regarding ISIS.
Robert Mugabe, a Marxist, has called LGBT people “worse than dogs and pigs.”

so? What does that have to do with what you did in Africa against gays, women and American Christians - not right.

Why is it so important for people to murder defenseless children inside their mother’s womb?

Racists want to kill off POC and billionaires want to kill off inconvenient populations, do you have similar motives?

I simply reported that Africans knew it was necessary for them. You avoid abortion if that goes with your conscience. Others make their choice, Finland only has abortion rights till 12 weeks unless for some serious reason.
Did you know the Nazis were condemned at Nuremberg for promoting abortion in the occupied territories?
Forcing people to have abortions against their will is indeed a crime but that has nothing to do with anything I said.

So you're admitting you're paid by the word. Cool.
Don't be ridiculous. It says a lot when all you have to answer what I say and back up is this same thing again and again and again. You have no argument against it. Unlike someone like yourself I come on here to learn not just to keep suggesting lying to people who are telling the truth.

Here is another quote regarding what I was saying about the violence to gays after your lot tried your demons wanting to destroy' racket on the people.

Don't be ridiculous. It says a lot when all you have to answer what I say and back up is this same thing again and again and again. You have no argument against it. Unlike someone like yourself I come on here to learn not just to keep suggesting lying to people who are telling the truth.

Here is another quote regarding what I was saying about the violence to gays after your lot tried your demons wanting to destroy' racket on the people.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

I read it. Generally other places were much more accepting of other people than us. That is how they are. Everywhere has always had gay people even when the punishment is death. They can be seen to be no different now. However the intent to get them back into killing gays was made by the Neocons and your Christian Right. God you even came over to Scotland now trying to upset women having abortions. Thankfully nicola sturgeon cannot stand you and is working to ban where possible.

My point was that you would be more dangerous than ISIS if you got your state. ISIS had to try and get a state. You already have that and the most weapons in the world. That was the only thing I was saying regarding ISIS.

so? What does that have to do with what you did in Africa against gays, women and American Christians - not right.

I simply reported that Africans knew it was necessary for them. You avoid abortion if that goes with your conscience. Others make their choice, Finland only has abortion rights till 12 weeks unless for some serious reason.

Forcing people to have abortions against their will is indeed a crime but that has nothing to do with anything I said.
When will Scotland win independence?

Why have you allied yourself with pro-abortion racists?

Only a racist could love the abortion industry.

Do you think Africans are too stupid and weak-minded to make their own decisions? Do you think Africans are children who lack agency?
Please try to be less racist.

Forum List

Back