Finland votes to liberalise abortion laws - Great news for Finnish women

Why are Democrat Party elites so obsessed with murdering and mutilating children?!

It’s almost like these elites find the American people inconvenient and want to eliminate them.
This is a lie.

Children are not being ‘murdered.’

Democrats support individual liberty and the right to privacy.

Some Democracies recognize the danger posed by religious fundamentalists. The more ground you give up to them, the better the odds are of an Ayatollah rising up to end Democracy.
Correct.

Which is why conservatives in America are making the United States less free than other countries.

The Christo-fascist right’s efforts to increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty makes every American less free.

This is a lie.

Children are not being ‘murdered.’

Democrats support individual liberty and the right to privacy.

You just keep saying that to yourself. You just put your fingers in your ears and keep shouting that to yourself. You just keep cupping your hands over your ears and closing your eyes tight and screaming that to yourself.

If you think you are convincing anyone, you are gravely mistaken.

Correct.

Which is why conservatives in America are making the United States less free than other countries.

The Christo-fascist right’s efforts to increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty makes every American less free.

"Christo-fascist right".

Now admit it, you thought you were mighty clever when you invented that brilliant trope.

He wrote a play celebrating pedophilia. Even the Huffington Post criticized him. Do you support someone like that?
Yes, not exactly that but I did not know he had been accused of that when I replied. This play was written when he was 23 and is a satire. I have not seen it.

From the Independent
Activated Image, the company behind the revival, is so amused by the furore that it has posted Mr Gilchrist's criticisms on its website. It maintains that the play, a black comedy that veers between light farce and outright anarchy, is intended to cast a thoughtful eye over the inherent absurdity, and dangers, of public school life.

"What Stephen Fry pulls off so brilliantly is to cover this topic in a way which is not in any way shocking," said artistic director Adam Barnard. "People have said things like, 'You shouldn't have paedophilia on stage because it encourages people to do that.' Well, people don't say, 'You mustn't have Hamlet on stage because it encourages people to commit murder.'"

Referring to the sympathetic portrayal of the central character, Dominic Clarke, whose extra-curricular activities with young Rupert Cartwright lead to his being blackmailed by a vicious older master, he said: "I think the point he is making is that it's absolutely possible for someone to be a reasonable human being, but at the same time a person who shouldn't be let loose on the population of a school."

What prompted him to write it. I do not know. It is not impossible it was because he went to a public school and was gay.

Do I think he was promoting pedophilia, I did not see it. However it does not seem the sort of thing he would do so I would give him the benefit of any doubt unless more information came up. Those who were putting it on at the Edinburgh Festival certainly did not see it as promoting pedophilia.

Isnt it incredible that people support access to abortion when asked ?

It seems that only in the Handmaid states of the US is this even an issue. There again Kansas showed the way a few weeks ago.
And again Tommy want to cry about a Republic that has rules about State Rights and yet do you ever read about him complaining about Saudi Arabia, Iran and so on?

Of course not and why?

When will Scotland win independence?

Why have you allied yourself with pro-abortion racists?

Only a racist could love the abortion industry.
I have not identified myself with pro abortion racists. We are here discussing a country where abortion is only legal until 12 weeks unless there is a very good reason. I do not agree with people calling a fetus a kid and all those sort of lies we have been seeing. Your position on abortion is your own right as is mine.

I have not identified myself with pro abortion racists. We are here discussing a country where abortion is only legal until 12 weeks unless there is a very good reason. I do not agree with people calling a fetus a kid and all those sort of lies we have been seeing. Your position on abortion is your own right as is mine.

So if a leftist woman who is pregnant with a wanted child is assaulted and loses her baby, it's no big deal because it wasn't actually a baby.

So if a leftist woman who is pregnant with a wanted child is assaulted and loses her baby, it's no big deal because it wasn't actually a baby.
No, that is a completely different situation to a woman choosing to have an abortion. The woman has been assaulted. It would depend on the age of the fetus what it was called. She was abused when she was attacked and that that caused the death of a fetus she was carrying is extra abuse on her.

Now I have other things to do. :)

Yes, not exactly that but I did not know he had been accused of that when I replied. This play was written when he was 23 and is a satire. I have not seen it.

From the Independent

What prompted him to write it. I do not know. It is not impossible it was because he went to a public school and was gay.

Do I think he was promoting pedophilia, I did not see it. However it does not seem the sort of thing he would do so I would give him the benefit of any doubt unless more information came up. Those who were putting it on at the Edinburgh Festival certainly did not see it as promoting pedophilia.
Lame excuses. You are on record apologizing for a pedophile.

I suggest you apologize or people will think you are a disgusting ally of pedophiles.

Last edited:
You are on the side of pro-abortion racists. You are serving their cause. Please try to cure yourself of this ugly racism.

Look into your heart and ask yourself why you delight in the murder of African American children.

Last edited:
Correct.

All of their actions have an authoritarian bent. They are a latter day nazi party.
Some folk like bossing everyone else around. The end of slavery left these people in need of another group to domineer.

No, that is a completely different situation to a woman choosing to have an abortion. The woman has been assaulted. It would depend on the age of the fetus what it was called. She was abused when she was attacked and that that caused the death of a fetus she was carrying is extra abuse on her.

Now I have other things to do. :)
Bye.

Thats the most insane post ever on this site.
You’ve always been quite dumb. I’m not surprised you had trouble following the analogy.

Slaveholder: It’s my right to treat slaves as things, as property. I can use them as I see fit for my profit. Slaves are subhuman.

Abortion industry: It’s my right to treat small humans as things, as property. I can use them as I see fit for my profit. Small humans are subhuman.

Forum List

Back