Finland votes to liberalise abortion laws - Great news for Finnish women

It would virtually eliminate multiple abortions eventually.

When I was in high school (back in the dark ages) many of us were having unprotected sex. There was rarely a pregnancy. My girlfriend knew exactly when we needed to abstain and when it was safe, as did my friends and their girlfriends. Has this knowledge been lost to today's women?

Why are Democrat Party elites so obsessed with murdering and mutilating children?!

It’s almost like these elites find the American people inconvenient and want to eliminate them.
Nobody is being "murdered". You are hysterical for suggesting it is the case.

When I was in high school (back in the dark ages) many of us were having unprotected sex. There was rarely a pregnancy. My girlfriend knew exactly when we needed to abstain and when it was safe, as did my friends and their girlfriends. Has this knowledge been lost to today's women?

Yes, because they stopped teaching children anything that could be called practical knowledge. I spent 35 years of my life employing the same methods of birth control and never got pregnant.

People are encouraged to be stupid these days.

Nobody is being "murdered". You are hysterical for suggesting it is the case.
1666976500765.png

1666976533505.png

Yes, because they stopped teaching children anything that could be called practical knowledge. I spent 35 years of my life employing the same methods of birth control and never got pregnant.

People are encouraged to be stupid these days.
Thanks for that.
I also dated several girls who wouldn't let me get past first base. I didn't hold it against them (pun intended). My dad never schooled me in proper behavior regarding dating, but these girl's mom's sure did. But, being the teenage sex maniac that I was I didn't date them very long. :cool:

Thanks for that.
I also dated several girls who wouldn't let me get past first base. I didn't hold it against them (pun intended). My dad never schooled me in proper behavior regarding dating, but these girl's mom's sure did. But, being the teenage sex maniac that I was I didn't date them very long.

As a teenage girl taught well, it was easy to weed out the horny high schoolers who just wanted a quick one.

As a teenage girl taught well, it was easy to weed out the horny high schoolers who just wanted a quick one.
I didn't just want a 'quick one'. I always favored going steady, which in high school meant 'steady sex'. I went steady with my first real girlfriend for over a year and never got to second base. But my 'wild oats' called so strongly that I broke up with her so I could pursue my debauchery. She, and her sister, were still virgins when they married.

I didn't just want a 'quick one'. I always favored going steady, which in high school meant 'steady sex'. I went steady with my first real girlfriend for over a year and never got to second base. But my 'wild oats' called so strongly that I broke up with her so I could pursue my debauchery. She, and her sister, were still virgins when they married.
I like the story where the virgin doesn't get deflowered until her wedding night.

Isnt it incredible that people support access to abortion when asked ?

It seems that only in the Handmaid states of the US is this even an issue. There again Kansas showed the way a few weeks ago.

Question: why 'progressives' concern about abortion 'rights' of white women only?
Where are you guys in Africa, Asia or Latin America?

Question: why 'progressives' concern about abortion 'rights' of white women only?
Where are you guys in Africa, Asia or Latin America?

Abortion is the left's black/brown genocide program. There's a reason abortion clinics are intentionally located in minority neighborhoods.

Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger wrote about abortion as the means to exterminate the black population. The DemoKKKrats picked up on that and ran with it.

Isnt it incredible that people support access to abortion when asked ?

It seems that only in the Handmaid states of the US is this even an issue. There again Kansas showed the way a few weeks ago.
Knowing you can kill your baby is always great news.

Abortion is the left's black/brown genocide program. There's a reason abortion clinics are intentionally located in minority neighborhoods.

Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger wrote about abortion as the means to exterminate the black population. The DemoKKKrats picked up on that and ran with it.

I never heard about pro-Choice in Africa

It is not apparent that anyone posting here even read the article. Finns can get an abortion for the first twelve weeks. After that it's problematic. Later on, there have to be serious medical issues to justify an abortion. Oddly, this is pretty much what Roe v Wade said.

If the USSC hadn't gone off the rails with Planned Parenthood v Casey, it might not have been necessary to re-cast the Supreme Court to bring it under control.

Finland has a homogeneous society, which is also a factor, even though they are largely Godless, as is the rest of Europe.

Really bad news for all the Finnish kids who are going to die, though.
Yeah, like all those kids in Finland who are dying because they're getting 24th semester abortions....

Oh wait, they're not.

That you have to resort to calling fetuses "kids".....

And then when real kids get shot up in schools "It's a price to pay for freedoodlys"

Liar.

Forum List

Back