Finland has been named the happiest place in the world for a fourth year running, in an annual UN-sponsored report.

Great news! the fact is that Finland won 3 wars against Moscow´s ulus , thats why its the happiest place in the world .
"

Finland has been named the happiest place in the world for a fourth year running, in an annual UN-sponsored report.
The World Happiness Report saw Denmark in second place, then Switzerland, Iceland and the Netherlands.
New Zealand was again the only non-European nation in the top 10. The UK fell from 13th to 17th place.
Data from analytics researcher Gallup asked people in 149 countries to rate their own happiness.
"

here you can see the losers

Congratulations to Finland.

Billions of people in the world (including many Americans) are so sad that they do not live in such a happy land.

I hope with all of my heart that Finland does NOT emulate a certain policy that has destroyed its neighbor Sweden.

Finland did emulate it, 2 or 3 years the similar to Sweden immigrant policy

Really?

Now I feel so depressed!

Great news! the fact is that Finland won 3 wars against Moscow´s ulus , thats why its the happiest place in the world .
"

The World Happiness Report saw Denmark in second place, then Switzerland, Iceland and the Netherlands.
New Zealand was again the only non-European nation in the top 10. The UK fell from 13th to 17th place.
Data from analytics researcher Gallup asked people in 149 countries to rate their own happiness.
"

Billions of people in the world (including many Americans) are so sad that they do not live in such a happy land.

I hope with all of my heart that Finland does NOT emulate a certain policy that has destroyed its neighbor Sweden.

Yeah....
Congratulations for having one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
Congratulations for having one of the highest youth unemployment rates in Europe.
Congratulations for having one of the highest cost of living in western society.
Congratulations for having a tax rate, that keeps people in perpetual servitude... having the lowest household savings in all western societies.

Yeah.... what a great place to live :rolleyes:

what do you think about this statistic ?
Finland among the best in the world | Statistics Finland
www.stat.fi › tup › suomi-maailman-karjessa_en

Finland has the third best economic environment for business growth. Grant Thornton, Global Dynamism Index 2015 · Finland's sustainable competitiveness is the ..

The Scandinavian countries and other similar places like Finland have high suicide rated because of the long, cold winters.

Their ethnical homogeneity certainly adds to their apparent happiness, plus their leaders to not constantly bad-mouth the country and its history, or slander half their country for wanting it to be run according to their own Constitution.

"

"

Finland did emulate it, 2 or 3 years the similar to Sweden immigrant policy

Really?

Now I feel so depressed!

after 2014 Moscow occupation of Parts of Ukraine , Baltics and Finland grow really fast, my guess Finland needs cheap, low profile labor. I see also in Finnish restorations /Bars /Clubs, etc. many Americans, Frenchmen, etc. who can keep the jobs without even know Finnish Language (impossible in Sweden) , my guess the service economy grows too fast

"

"

Yeah....
Congratulations for having one of the highest youth unemployment rates in Europe.
Congratulations for having one of the highest cost of living in western society.
Congratulations for having a tax rate, that keeps people in perpetual servitude... having the lowest household savings in all western societies.

I’d kill myself too, if I had to live in a place where the sun doesn’t shine for six months every year.

"

"

Yeah....

Finland has the third best economic environment for business growth. Grant Thornton, Global Dynamism Index 2015 · Finland's sustainable competitiveness is the ..

Haha.... it is cherry picking.
Finland also has among the strictest immigration policies.
Finland is overwhelmingly monoracial. Less than 1/10th of 1% are non-white.
Finland has a staggeringly high suicide rate.
Finland's minimum wage is enormously lower than other countries ($2,600 per YEAR)
Finland's alcoholism is among the highest in Europe

You can go on and on.

"

"

Yeah....

I’d kill myself too, if I had to live in a place where the sun doesn’t shine for six months every year.

Indeed, the weather is atrocious there. Among the worst in western societies. Actual warm-summerlike conditions only last between 10 - 12 weeks before below freezing weather returns. Even here in Indiana, warm weather is from April - mid October.

"

"

Yeah....

Haha.... it is cherry picking.
Finland also has among the strictest immigration policies.
Finland is overwhelmingly monoracial. Less than 1/10th of 1% are non-white.
Finland has a staggeringly high suicide rate.
Finland's minimum wage is enormously lower than other countries ($2,600 per YEAR)
Finland's alcoholism is among the highest in Europe

You can go on and on.

Glad to know Finland is a homogeneous nation (like Japan).

Which is why I always laugh when Americans move to Northen Europe and say they want their kids to experience new cultures. Yeah - one where there are no minorities you mean. "Black Lives Matter!!!! - now lets go move somewhere where there are none."
Stupid leftist.

"

"

Yeah....

Indeed, the weather is atrocious there. Among the worst in western societies. Actual warm-summerlike conditions only last between 10 - 12 weeks before below freezing weather returns. Even here in Indiana, warm weather is from April - mid October.

Helsinki without winter for 2 years,the Baltic sea does not freeze anymore , even up north not that cold anymore , i love snow actually ) Finland is one of few winners of the global warming

"

"

Yeah....

Helsinki without winter for 2 years,the Baltic sea does not freeze anymore , even up north not that cold anymore , i love snow actually ) Finland is one of few winners of the global warming

Oh yeah - you do know that 2019 had the best ice minimum in 45 years?? (less melting in 45 years)
You do know that ice minimum has increased in size every year since 2015?? Which is why the data global alarmist use always ends in 2012. By 2013 the ice melting slowed down and stopped shrinking

Which is why I always laugh when Americans move to Northen Europe and say they want their kids to experience new cultures. Yeah - one where there are no minorities you mean. "Black Lives Matter!!!! - now lets go move somewhere where there are none."
Stupid leftist.
" Americans move to Northen Europe and say they want their kids to experience new cultures " this time its different, the digital nomads, businessmen, students, etc. look Finland is an island it has many niches wide open

Finland as a global leader of digitalisation - Finland Toolbox
toolbox.finland.fi › business-innovation › finland-as-a-...

26 Jan 2021 — Digital Finland now. Today, Finland's government agencies are implementing artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and other new technologies ...

Stupid leftist.
" Americans move to Northen Europe and say they want their kids to experience new cultures " this time its different, the digital nomads, businessmen, students, etc. look Finland is an island it has many niches wide open

26 Jan 2021 — Digital Finland now. Today, Finland's government agencies are implementing artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and other new technologies ...
What the hell does that have to do with Finlands monoracial makeup??? less than .01% of Finlands population is black. Note the "0" after the decimal. It is not hard to have "harmony" in a society where everyone looks/is the same.

The US may have fared better, but Trump supporters are the most miserable fuks on Planet Earth and that drove down our Happy score.
Finland is on my bucket list for sure! I'd be happy there too ...
But maybe not so much in the winter ;)

Turku-Archipelago-Finland.jpg

Helsinki-Finland.jpg

Finland spends roughly $5 billion a year on Defense, or 2.21% of GDP and is the happiest place to live.

America spends *checks notes* $718 billion on defense, or 3.40% of GDP and is not.

As a reference point, the $1400 stimulus checks that went to over 200 million people costs less than $718 billion dollars. So basically instead of sending checks to our people each year, we spend money to bomb brown people.
Great.

Let's send all Democrats there. Then they'll be happy, and the rest of us here will be happy too.
America would be an obese wasteland of massive Wal-Mart shoppers as 100% of the population if Democrats left the country. It would be Mad Max.

Hahaha...yes, more free shit is always the answer says all lowlife degenerate LefTards.
Because in a very short 150 years we built the greatest nation on earth because.....yep, FREE SHIT!
I’m curious, how many dark people reside in Finland and terrorize the Finish?

Stupid leftist.

What the hell does that have to do with Finlands monoracial makeup??? less than .01% of Finlands population is black. Note the "0" after the decimal. It is not hard to have "harmony" in a society where everyone looks/is the same.
so its all about racial purity ) you must like this video

Stupid leftist.

so its all about racial purity ) you must like this video

No.
It is all about racial purity in Finland.
America has the most diverse racial makeup in the world. No one else even comes close. And despite the idiotic liberal media pounding sand about racial strife here - we overwhelmingly get along just fine outside of the VERY small crime pockets that make up the majority of violent crime.

The US may have fared better, but Trump supporters are the most miserable fuks on Planet Earth and that drove down our Happy score.
Finland is on my bucket list for sure! I'd be happy there too ...
But maybe not so much in the winter ;)

Turku-Archipelago-Finland.jpg

Helsinki-Finland.jpg
" But maybe not so much in the winter ;) " are you sure?)

Once again you gotta love leftist.

"DIVERSITY!!! DIVERSITY!!! BLACK LIVES MATTER!!! YOU ARE A RACIST!!! BIGOT!!!

(P.S. - I want to go live in a place with the lowest minority populations in western society, where everyone will look just like me... but I am not racist)

Forum List

Back