Finland has been named the happiest place in the world for a fourth year running, in an annual UN-sponsored report.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Great news! the fact is that Finland won 3 wars against Moscow´s ulus , thats why its the happiest place in the world .
"

Finland has been named the happiest place in the world for a fourth year running, in an annual UN-sponsored report.
The World Happiness Report saw Denmark in second place, then Switzerland, Iceland and the Netherlands.
New Zealand was again the only non-European nation in the top 10. The UK fell from 13th to 17th place.
Data from analytics researcher Gallup asked people in 149 countries to rate their own happiness.
"

here you can see the losers

Finland spends roughly $5 billion a year on Defense, or 2.21% of GDP and is the happiest place to live.

America spends *checks notes* $718 billion on defense, or 3.40% of GDP and is not.

As a reference point, the $1400 stimulus checks that went to over 200 million people costs less than $718 billion dollars. So basically instead of sending checks to our people each year, we spend money to bomb brown people.

Great.

Let's send all Democrats there. Then they'll be happy, and the rest of us here will be happy too.

Finland spends roughly $5 billion a year on Defense, or 2.21% of GDP and is the happiest place to live.

America spends *checks notes* $718 billion on defense, or 3.40% of GDP and is not.

As a reference point, the $1400 stimulus checks that went to over 200 million people costs less than $718 billion dollars. So basically instead of sending checks to our people each year, we spend money to bomb brown people.
Finland spends much more than 2.21% of GDP, all my relatives spend on Defense on personal level. you know bloody , barbaric asiatic Maskal is just over the border

Great.

Let's send all Democrats there. Then they'll be happy, and the rest of us here will be happy too.
America would be an obese wasteland of massive Wal-Mart shoppers as 100% of the population if Democrats left the country. It would be Mad Max.

Interesting. I myself have been to a Walmart once. I believe it was in 2008.

I don't think Max shopped Walmart either.

Silly of course.
There is no study. It is a tabulation of people who rated their own happiness with their country.
European countries still teach national pride, so obviously they will say their country is good.
America teaches our kids that our country is fundamentally bad, so obviously our own ratings will be worse.
Just look at the stupid remarks from the likes of French2 here. Great example of it.

Great.

America would be an obese wasteland of massive Wal-Mart shoppers as 100% of the population if Democrats left the country. It would be Mad Max.

Whenever I go to my local walmart it looks like I accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up in Zimbabwe. Y u so racist bro

when the Soviets first invaded, one Finnish soldier said "There are so many of them, and our country is so small. How will we bury them all?"

Silly of course.
There is no study. It is a tabulation of people who rated their own happiness with their country.
European countries still teach national pride, so obviously they will say their country is good.
America teaches our kids that our country is fundamentally bad, so obviously our own ratings will be worse.
Just look at the stupid remarks from the likes of French2 here. Great example of it.
" America teaches our kids that our country is fundamentally bad " its crazy, We love USA, USA saved the world from Moscow - Marxist slavery

1 in 3 teenage deaths in Finland is Suicide. It has, buy a very large margin, higher suicides than any other European nation.
The unemployment rate among young people is 3 times higher than older populations.
The staggering high cost of housing, and high taxation leaves most fins with very little money. Indeed, Finland has the lowest household savings rate among all European nations. People are broke.

I thought Texas was the happiest place in the world?
Texas is great :
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

Great news! the fact is that Finland won 3 wars against Moscow´s ulus , thats why its the happiest place in the world .
"

The World Happiness Report saw Denmark in second place, then Switzerland, Iceland and the Netherlands.
New Zealand was again the only non-European nation in the top 10. The UK fell from 13th to 17th place.
Data from analytics researcher Gallup asked people in 149 countries to rate their own happiness.
"

Congratulations to Finland.

Billions of people in the world (including many Americans) are so sad that they do not live in such a happy land.

I hope with all of my heart that Finland does NOT emulate a certain policy that has destroyed its neighbor Sweden.

"

"

Billions of people in the world (including many Americans) are so sad that they do not live in such a happy land.

I hope with all of my heart that Finland does NOT emulate a certain policy that has destroyed its neighbor Sweden.

Finland did emulate it, 2 or 3 years the similar to Sweden immigrant policy

"

"

Yeah....
Congratulations for having one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
Congratulations for having one of the highest youth unemployment rates in Europe.
Congratulations for having one of the highest cost of living in western society.
Congratulations for having a tax rate, that keeps people in perpetual servitude... having the lowest household savings in all western societies.

Yeah.... what a great place to live :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back