"Fingerprint" of Greenland ice melt seen in satellite sea level data

Todd, I'd like you to read the whole thing of course, but I especially want you to think of things I've said to you about the varying cost of taking care of problems earlier rather than later, as you read the very last sentence.

Could give a flying sht. Really, there are starving sicky and dying children in Africa right now that need fossil fuels to reach even half of where US reached by that very means. If my house on fire and I call the fire department and you answer : Too bad, all firemen are reserved in case the neighboring forest catches....well you would be a terrible person, right.

Could give a flying sht. Really, there are starving sicky and dying children in Africa right now that need fossil fuels to reach even half of where US reached by that very means. If my house on fire and I call the fire department and you answer : Too bad, all firemen are reserved in case the neighboring forest catches....well you would be a terrible person, right.
And Solar Panels would be the fastest cheapest electricity source for Equatorial sub-Saharan Africa.
`

Could give a flying sht.
You ought to.
Really, there are starving sicky and dying children in Africa right now that need fossil fuels to reach even half of where US reached by that very means.
They will reach that by a different means. One that costs less, pollutes less and produces no CO2.
If my house on fire and I call the fire department and you answer : Too bad, all firemen are reserved in case the neighboring forest catches....well you would be a terrible person, right.
No matter how prompt and effective the response, if your house catches on fire, you will be harmed to some extent. Better to prevent the fire in the first place and suffer zero harm. As I've said on several occasions, it's is always best to deal with problems as early as possible. I actually find it hard to believe I need to say that to anyone.

Last edited:
No matter how prompt and effective the response, if your house catches on fire, you will be harmed to some extent. Better to prevent the fire in the first place and suffer zero harm.

How much should we spend on "fire prevention" when China is running around setting all the houses on fire?

Forum List

Back