Financial Tyranny

internet access will be next
then driver's license
then electricity
then......
you won't like this

1665784759945.png

So, we have had dozens of threads about giant social media providers, moderating, censoring, or manipulating content, for political purposes. There are, of course, many ways to view this debate, and how it affects the political discourse in the nation. Some believe it has Orwellian implications for our democracy, others? They believe as long as there are avenues for others to set-up competing social media platforms, in the market place, private businesses should be able to do whatever they please.

But? What happens if the establishment denies people the very infrastructure to carry on free market businesses, to carry on the free-market of ideas? I was not aware this was going on, but this seems to be, increasingly, a strategy that is being employed.

Left Doesn’t Just Want to Censor You on Social Media. It Also Wants to Close Your Bank Accounts.​

JPMorgan Closed Kanye’s Account. Yes, There’s a Crypto Angle​

Financial Blacklisting: Internet Superstar Catturd Says Bank of America Shut Down His Podcast’s Account​

#BankofAmericaIsCommieTrash​

This? IMO, is just the start. I was glad to see, that the membership, no matter their political POV, left, right or center, called out this noob sock/bot/shill, that posted the thread which tried to shill for social credit, programmable currency here;

It appears, scary times are ahead if we do not unite. Our collective liberty is increasingly being threatened by billionaire psychopaths, and government authoritarians.

Real conservatives are not fans of big financial institutions or Wall Street; they know full well they're as a big a threat as any communist is.

It’s a legitimate question. What are you going to do about it?

Fight the Banksters with Cash Friday - #SolutionsWatch​

Corporate America is 100% Left wing.

Funny, the Left used to rant and rave against corporate America, and now they do their bidding with glee

like the hundreds of them who signed on with BLM's agenda. The GOP is falling all over themselves trying to give these traitors even more subsidies and tax breaks.

Corporate America is 100% Left wing.

Funny, the Left used to rant and rave against corporate America, and now they do their bidding with glee
Ironically, that link? Came from a left wing source. The battle against the NWO ISN'T PARTISAN!

Global Cap owns them all. IMO.

:71:

1665785669192.png

1665785784690.png

how is that working out for you?
Pretty well actually.

Folks like me have really alarmed the folks that are doing this bullshit. I got quite a chuckle over watching the concerns of the psychopaths at the UN and the WEF meetings.

It will be interesting to see if the global populations further unite, or if the psychopaths can pull this all off.

I will admit, the fact that the small folks are fighting each other in Ukraine, rather than over-throwing their corrupt leaders in Ukraine, Moscow, and Brussels is not a good sign. :eusa_think:

It would behoove the right to start their own bank, telephone service, gas service, etc.

It is time to completely break away from the Left till the end of time.

Democrats. You can't live with them and you can't shoot them.
Yes. Start your own magaturd society. In a different country (because no one wants you here), please. Pilgrims 2.0.

Pretty well actually.

Folks like me have really alarmed the folks that are doing this bullshit. I got quite a chuckle over watching the concerns of the psychopaths at the UN and the WEF meetings.

It will be interesting to see if the global populations further unite, or if the psychopaths can pull this all off.

I will admit, the fact that the small folks are fighting each other in Ukraine, rather than over-throwing their corrupt leaders in Ukraine, Moscow, and Brussels is not a good sign. :eusa_think:

Yeah, these banks really seem to be worried about you on this message board

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yeah, these banks really seem to be worried about you on this message board

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Laugh it up.

Most folks are coming to the realization that you are a shill and a tool of petty authoritarians.

No idea why you want little folks lives and liberty destroyed. Are your thirty pieces of silver really worth that?

6x1poo.jpg

Last edited:
Laugh it up.

Most folks are coming to the realization that you are a shill and a tool of petty authoritarians.

No idea why you want little folks lives and liberty destroyed. Are your thirty pieces of silver really worth that?

6x1poo.jpg

Damn, I am hot!

I appreciate you making a meme just for me, it shows you really care!

Forum List

Back