Financial Tyranny

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
So, we have had dozens of threads about giant social media providers, moderating, censoring, or manipulating content, for political purposes. There are, of course, many ways to view this debate, and how it affects the political discourse in the nation. Some believe it has Orwellian implications for our democracy, others? They believe as long as there are avenues for others to set-up competing social media platforms, in the market place, private businesses should be able to do whatever they please.

But? What happens if the establishment denies people the very infrastructure to carry on free market businesses, to carry on the free-market of ideas? I was not aware this was going on, but this seems to be, increasingly, a strategy that is being employed.

Left Doesn’t Just Want to Censor You on Social Media. It Also Wants to Close Your Bank Accounts.​

JPMorgan Closed Kanye’s Account. Yes, There’s a Crypto Angle​

Financial Blacklisting: Internet Superstar Catturd Says Bank of America Shut Down His Podcast’s Account​

#BankofAmericaIsCommieTrash​

This? IMO, is just the start. I was glad to see, that the membership, no matter their political POV, left, right or center, called out this noob sock/bot/shill, that posted the thread which tried to shill for social credit, programmable currency here;

It appears, scary times are ahead if we do not unite. Our collective liberty is increasingly being threatened by billionaire psychopaths, and government authoritarians.

Last edited:
So, we have had dozens of threads about giant social media providers, moderating, censoring, or manipulating content, for political purposes. There are, of course, many ways to view this debate, and how it affects the political discourse in the nation. Some believe it has Orwellian implications for our democracy, others? They believe as long as there are avenues for others to set-up competing social media platforms, in the market place, private businesses should be able to do whatever they please.

But? What happens if the establishment denies people the very infrastructure to carry on free market businesses, to carry on the free-market of ideas? I was not aware this was going on, but this seems to be, increasingly, a strategy that is being employed.

Left Doesn’t Just Want to Censor You on Social Media. It Also Wants to Close Your Bank Accounts.​

Financial Blacklisting: Internet Superstar Catturd Says Bank of America Shut Down His Podcast’s Account​

This? IMO, is just the start. I was glad to see, that the membership, no matter their political POV, left, right or center, called out this noob sock/bot/shill, that posted the thread which tried to shill for social credit, programmable currency here;

It appears, scary times are ahead if we do not unite. Our collective liberty is increasingly being threatened by billionaire psychopaths, and government authoritarians.

What are you going to do about it?

It would behoove the right to start their own bank, telephone service, gas service, etc.

It is time to completely break away from the Left till the end of time.

Democrats. You can't live with them and you can't shoot them.

Do people have a god given right to have a bank account with a specific bank?
Do you honestly think this behavior is going to be limited to just one bank? They all tend to act in concert. The whole system is pretty much a cartel.

The evidence is there. As one goes, they all go.

Either you are being disingenuous, or you are trying to gas-light the forum. They are all crooks and criminals.

When one is caught being criminal, they are all caught being criminal. Just like big media and big tech.

internet access will be next
then driver's license
then electricity
then......
you won't like this
Electricity is a common carrier. They can’t discriminate.

Internet access should be a common carrier too buy the last time Dems did that the right freaked out and said it was massive government overreach which was going to doom us all and promptly reversed it under Trump’s administration.

Internet access should be a common carrier too buy the last time Dems did that the right freaked out and said it was massive government overreach which was going to doom us all and promptly reversed it under Trump’s administration.
It won't be a common carrier if access to capital is choked off.

why would that stop the dems
they are lawless

It would behoove the right to start their own bank, telephone service, gas service, etc.

It is time to completely break away from the Left till the end of time.

Democrats. You can't live with them and you can't shoot them.
Perhaps. I am not sure it is a left/right issue.

I did some research on the new PM in Italy. She does not seem like she is what the mass media portrays her to be.

What the WHO pandemic treaty that subverts national sovereignty come up for approval, I think folks will be surprised at her position on that.

Her statements and positions during the whole Covid clown world were not very encouraging.

I judge folks by their actions, not by their ideology.

Looks like politicization has finally come to our banking industry.
It is the next logical step after our 'deep state' fell victim to it!
Totalitarianism is the next visible stop.
The Dimm's are totally orchestrating the THREATS TO DEMOCRACY!!

1665784049314.png

If the corporate GOP was really a friend on this issue, how come I have not heard the stories on talk radio, or it showed no stories from NY Post or Fox news in my search results?

:dunno:

Do you honestly think this behavior is going to be limited to just one bank? They all tend to act in concert. The whole system is pretty much a cartel.

The evidence is there. As one goes, they all go.

Either you are being disingenuous, or you are trying to gas-light the forum. They are all crooks and criminals.

When one is caught being criminal, they are all caught being criminal. Just like big media and big tech.

Corporate America is 100% Left wing.

Funny, the Left used to rant and rave against corporate America, and now they do their bidding with glee

Forum List

Back