Finally: This rational argument from a lefty has changed my mind.

Kinda sad this is the most coherent argument I've heard from a Dem voter for why we should vote for Beijing Biden.
I think this was from her dating profile on Leftyloonsonly.com
"If you're insane & lonely, come to lefty loons only.... dot com"

Why even use the donkey anymore?
Dems should change their party mascot to this animal...
importedImage170960_header.jpeg

This woman is the epitome of an unhinged Dem voter. She's a winner! Where was she when I was dating?
She's probably looking for a date. She probably has three children - all overweight, and one by different father, who is no longer with the family, as well as the first deadbeat. They humbly live in a section 8 apartment complex that is over fifty years old and allows pets to roam freely. She takes the family to the neighborhood soup kitchen for dinner and food pantry every other Thursday.

Can she provide valid reference of who warned us about the people who would destroy the republic-democracy?

It should be noted that the conservative talk radio hosts are making the same claim against the Democrats.

Last edited:
I think this was from her dating profile on Leftyloonsonly.com
"If you're insane & lonely, come to lefty loons only.... dot com"
Couldn’t find “leftyloonsonly.com” but if this was originally on such a website it is possibly a joke/satire, or fake video. Of course it could be real. I have a cousin only slightly more rational and who also thinks she is a liberal “progressive.” She is as ignorant / crazy as many of the Trumpster fanatics here on USMB. Which is really saying a lot!

I sort of have to understand, though. I knew her Republican father and he was a piece of work. Also, she went through a tough period on drugs and is taking medication for depression, and God only knows what else. Very sad.

Forum List

Back