Finally....the end of "gay" marriage....

It's really pathetic that you're so obsessed with other people's lives and families. Stick to your own.

Get the far left to do it and I bet it will pretty much disappear.

I'm much more concerned with getting rid of the CINOs. The liberals can melt down on their own.

It's really pathetic that you're so obsessed with other people's lives and families. Stick to your own.

Get the far left to do it and I bet it will pretty much disappear.

I'm much more concerned with getting rid of the CINOs. The liberals can melt down on their own.

Well the next time the Democrats abandon their party the republicans should just tell them to run as independents.

The leftist and gay agenda has always been to break down societal norms. Gay marriage was not the endgame here. The complete breakdown of marriage as a concept was. When marriage can mean anything then it means nothing. That is the endgame.

The leftist and gay agenda has always been to break down societal norms. Gay marriage was not the endgame here. The complete breakdown of marriage as a concept was. When marriage can mean anything then it means nothing. That is the endgame.

Translation: Rabbi believes that people who want to participate in legal marriage are doing it to destroy legal marriage. Ipso Facto.

What the fuck is this country coming to. A child needs 1 father and 1 mother living together and acting like a couple together to raise them...jesus christ...this country is dead someone just bury it already.

It's about equal treatment for all isn't it Gertrude? No arbitrary rules and definitions about what qualifies...maybe we need to call it "non gay marriage between friends". You like dat swimmy poo?

Forum List

Back