Finally....the end of "gay" marriage....

The far right is imploding right now.

Leave em alone, they are doing a good job in doing themselves in.

What the fuck is this country coming to. A child needs 1 father and 1 mother living together and acting like a couple together to raise them...jesus christ...this country is dead someone just bury it already.

A child also needs a place to stay. Have you paid your rent yet?

What the fuck is this country coming to. A child needs 1 father and 1 mother living together and acting like a couple together to raise them...jesus christ...this country is dead someone just bury it already.
The Right could always try to outlaw divorce.

Lol...like that would stop anyone.It all goes to back to how people are raised and the current generation weren't raised on traditional values nor do they obviously give a shit about kids they bring into the world. Its all about me me me.

Lol...like that would stop anyone.It all goes to back to how people are raised and the current generation weren't raised on traditional values nor do they obviously give a shit about kids they bring into the world. Its all about me me me.

And not paying your rent obligations.

The only reason is that is a consenting adult's right to marry a consenting adult.

It is one of the reasons for gay "marriage"

The goal is for gay marriage to have the exact same legal protections that every other marriage has. No more, no less.

They can get that through civil unions, but choose to go after the term "marriage".

Good luck with that far left thinking of yours.

The goal is for gay marriage to have the exact same legal protections that every other marriage has. No more, no less.

They can get that through civil unions, but choose to go after the term "marriage".

Goo d point. Gays could have achieved what they wanted through civil union legislation. BUt they outright rejected it. So the issue is not protection. The issue is as I said, tearing down the norms, mores and values of society.

No, "they" can't. Civil unions do not provide the exact same rights, benefits and protections that legal civil marriage provides.

Now, if you want to make ALL legal civil marriages into Civil Unions so those icky gays can't use the word "marriage" (although we've been marrying in churches for decades), go right ahead. That wouldn't put you afoul of the Constitution like your separate but equal idea does.

Goo d point. Gays could have achieved what they wanted through civil union legislation. BUt they outright rejected it. So the issue is not protection. The issue is as I said, tearing down the norms, mores and values of society.

In what state have gays and lesbians "rejected" Civil Unions?

No, "they" can't. Civil unions do not provide the exact same rights, benefits and protections that legal civil marriage provides.

Now, if you want to make ALL legal civil marriages into Civil Unions so those icky gays can't use the word "marriage" (although we've been marrying in churches for decades), go right ahead. That wouldn't put you afoul of the Constitution like your separate but equal idea does.

Yes it does (for the except of social security) and linking to alternet a know far left blog site does not help your case.

In what state have gays and lesbians "rejected" Civil Unions?

This is viewed (civil unions) in the "gay" world as being a second class citizen.

That is why they want the term marriage.

man oh man these kids TODAY

Hey you kids get off my lawn!

I tell you the world is going to helL in a handbasket.

look at all those kids EVERYONE of them needs a haircut.

hey you kids get away from my car

maybe that hate you are all worried about infested your brain dude

It goes far beyond the constitution of the USA...it goes to the constitution of humanity.

Forum List

Back