Finally!!!!! the dems have done it

My sister was a big faghag when she was younger.
She had to stop by one of her friends place when we were out shopping once.
He started talking to her about this straight guy he blows in the laundry room.
My sister replied something, I don't remember what.
He told her "I only have sex with straight men".

I looked right at him and said "If you're having sex with another man, they ain't straight".

After we left, my sister told me in the car, that he told her I was never to be brought around him ever again.

LMAOROFL!!!

my the guy in the video.....and dems are known to change the definition of words and meanings........my entire life there were 2 genders....then all of a sudden 900....what????????
So one guy is "they," in rightardlandia, is it?

And your evidence that guy is a Democrat is narrowed down to you just saying so. Thanks for the admission.

I'm a fag hag. But only to those who are sane and yes..many are. MDK is gay. He has a husband. Who here thinks he is INSANE or mentally ill? Nobody, that's who. He is well liked. But some are just...way out there.

I'm a fag hag. But only to those who are sane and yes..many are. MDK is gay. He has a husband. Who here thinks he is INSANE or mentally ill? Nobody, that's who. He is well liked. But some are just...way out there.
I miss him. He hasn't been seen in two months. I hope he is all right.

:(

Huh? No you're crazy when you're a dude who fucksnother dudes then says I'm straight, I'm not gay.........that's the funny and mentally deranged part......If you're a butt pirate, cool, but own it, don't tell.me you're a heterosexual.........that's the mocking of the redefinition of the word

Huh? No you're crazy when you're a dude who fucksnother dudes then says I'm straight, I'm not gay.........that's the funny and mentally deranged part......If you're a butt pirate, cool, but own it, don't tell.me you're a heterosexual.........that's the mocking of the redefinition of the word
Is that what really happened, tho? I think you're just a politically radicalized asshole who's full of shit. Just saying.

What’s a fag hag?

So one guy is "they," in rightardlandia, is it?

And your evidence that guy is a Democrat is narrowed down to you just saying so. Thanks for the admission.
So you think this guy is a kook?

And no he didn't just come up with this.....10 years ago saying men using women's restrooms and beating up women in MMA fights sounded crazy......but the democrats really promote crazy BIGLY

Is that what really happened, tho? I think you're just a politically radicalized asshole who's full of shit. Just saying.
Did you watch the video? I think you're a drive by troll that doesn't know his head from his ass

Now if you watch the video you would have a clue and no its not on your MSNBC talking points.....so you'll have to watch, think and come up with your own opinion

Forum List

Back