Finally, I have succeeded

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Reaction score
After hardly one week in school, I have secured myself a young lady to accompany to dinner this Saturday evening. Take this as a sign, gentlemen, there is hope! For all of us!

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
After hardly one week in school, I have secured myself a young lady to accompany to dinner this Saturday evening. Take this as a sign, gentlemen, there is hope! For all of us!
:thup: Why am I unsurprised? There will be many, many more! :teeth:

Mr. P

Reaction score
You STUD YOU! Semper the stud, studly man the studster….

*Have fun kid!*;)

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Lucky, i got shot down by a young lady this week. oh well:p: just treat her with respect.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I never had any doubt's.....

Now listen up...You be on your best behavior...:thup:

Nienna

VIP Member
Reaction score
YTM! Just don't expect to get to first base on your first at-bat.
YTM? Yield to Maturity?

OH! You're the Man! :duh3:

Of course, the first interpretation could be an appropriate caveat! :)

OP
Semper Fi

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Reaction score
For your information, those of you urging me to be a gentlemen, I have demontrated gentleman like behavior on a level unkownst to those around me. On saturday, I gave her a ride home, and when we went to my car I opened the car door for her, then when we got to her house I walked her to her door. By monday most of her friends had heard about it, heh heh.

So, you've all got nothing to worry about. Besides YTM, what other advice does everyone have for me, and all others who happen upon this thread?

Mr. P

Reaction score
For your information, those of you urging me to be a gentlemen, I have demontrated gentleman like behavior on a level unkownst to those around me. On saturday, I gave her a ride home, and when we went to my car I opened the car door for her, then when we got to her house I walked her to her door. By monday most of her friends had heard about it, heh heh.

So, you've all got nothing to worry about. Besides YTM, what other advice does everyone have for me, and all others who happen upon this thread?
Where are you going to dinner, how old is she?

OP
Semper Fi

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you going to dinner, how old is she?
We're both juniors in high school. I'm letting her decide where to go, though I've been asking around in case we want to compromise or something. Probably somewhere you'd go with you're family on a school night. Or, there's a cheap vending machine in Minnesota I know of...

Mr. P

Reaction score
We're both juniors in high school. I'm letting her decide where to go, though I've been asking around in case we want to compromise or something. Probably somewhere you'd go with you're family on a school night. Or, there's a cheap vending machine in Minnesota I know of...
Motel 6, Huh? J/K...

People around is a good thing. I have to ask though, why are you letting her decide? You asked her out, right? Take charge, son.

OP
Semper Fi

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Reaction score
Motel 6, Huh? J/K...

People around is a good thing. I have to ask though, why are you letting her decide? You asked her out, right? Take charge, son.
Good thinkin. I'll make my suggestion tonight. I'm also planning on doing this :guitar1: or this :dance:, or maybe both.

5stringJeff

Reaction score
Mr. P is right, you invited her, so you get to decide. But pick something safe, like pizza, Italian, or American food.

OP
Semper Fi

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep it simple. Sing an dance another time, not the first date.
Did you actually think I was serious? Nah. I'm sure things'll go just fine. And I'm pretty sure we're going to outback steakhouse.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List