Finally, I have succeeded

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
After hardly one week in school, I have secured myself a young lady to accompany to dinner this Saturday evening. Take this as a sign, gentlemen, there is hope! For all of us!

After hardly one week in school, I have secured myself a young lady to accompany to dinner this Saturday evening. Take this as a sign, gentlemen, there is hope! For all of us!

:thup: Why am I unsurprised? There will be many, many more! :teeth:

Lucky, i got shot down by a young lady this week. oh well:p: just treat her with respect.

I never had any doubt's.....

Now listen up...You be on your best behavior...:thup:

YTM? Yield to Maturity?

OH! You're the Man! :duh3:

Of course, the first interpretation could be an appropriate caveat! :)

:D

applause.jpg

For your information, those of you urging me to be a gentlemen, I have demontrated gentleman like behavior on a level unkownst to those around me. On saturday, I gave her a ride home, and when we went to my car I opened the car door for her, then when we got to her house I walked her to her door. By monday most of her friends had heard about it, heh heh.

So, you've all got nothing to worry about. Besides YTM, what other advice does everyone have for me, and all others who happen upon this thread?

For your information, those of you urging me to be a gentlemen, I have demontrated gentleman like behavior on a level unkownst to those around me. On saturday, I gave her a ride home, and when we went to my car I opened the car door for her, then when we got to her house I walked her to her door. By monday most of her friends had heard about it, heh heh.

So, you've all got nothing to worry about. Besides YTM, what other advice does everyone have for me, and all others who happen upon this thread?

Where are you going to dinner, how old is she?

Where are you going to dinner, how old is she?

We're both juniors in high school. I'm letting her decide where to go, though I've been asking around in case we want to compromise or something. Probably somewhere you'd go with you're family on a school night. Or, there's a cheap vending machine in Minnesota I know of...

We're both juniors in high school. I'm letting her decide where to go, though I've been asking around in case we want to compromise or something. Probably somewhere you'd go with you're family on a school night. Or, there's a cheap vending machine in Minnesota I know of...

Motel 6, Huh? J/K...

People around is a good thing. I have to ask though, why are you letting her decide? You asked her out, right? Take charge, son.

Motel 6, Huh? J/K...

People around is a good thing. I have to ask though, why are you letting her decide? You asked her out, right? Take charge, son.

Good thinkin. I'll make my suggestion tonight. I'm also planning on doing this :guitar1: or this :dance:, or maybe both.

Forum List

Back