Finally, an answer to why you need an AR15 with 30 round magazines

Facts...

View attachment 346681

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.
So, you want to murder people.

Why am I not surprised?

No you lying sack of shit. no one here wants to have to kill anyone. We are just prepared for if your assholes try to murder US.

Moronic twit you are.
No one is gonna murder you, kid.

Paranoia must be a bitch.

Facts...

View attachment 346681

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.

Why am I not surprised?
Because you're a liar. Keep it up, more and more people are seeing what trash you vermin are.
You were a lot happier person back when you admitted you liked sucking dicks. Now that you deny it again you've very tasty.

No pun intended.

That's hunting philosophy. No military unit or law enforcement agency has any such belief. It's not possible.
how so???

Like I just told White 6 - you can read it for yourself. If it was so simple then why isn't it happening in the Army infantry? Did you just forget to write them a suggestion? Was the Miami shootout 1 shot 1 kill? Was the video I posted earlier in t his thread 1 shot 1 kill where the police were in a shootout not 20 feet from two bad guys, dozens of shots fired between them all, and not a single person hit... 1 shot 1 kill is a TV movie fantasy.
my comment was specific that most training is for one shot one kill,,,doesnt mean everybody succeeds at it,,,

And as the real statistics show, even the best in the world need 2.7 shots to do it.
Facts...

View attachment 346681

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Why am I not surprised?
Because you're a liar. Keep it up, more and more people are seeing what trash you vermin are.
You were a lot happier person back when you admitted you liked sucking dicks. Now that you deny it again you've very tasty.

No pun intended.
Can't win your bullshit gun argument so you go even stupider.

That's hunting philosophy. No military unit or law enforcement agency has any such belief. It's not possible.
how so???

Like I just told White 6 - you can read it for yourself. If it was so simple then why isn't it happening in the Army infantry? Did you just forget to write them a suggestion? Was the Miami shootout 1 shot 1 kill? Was the video I posted earlier in t his thread 1 shot 1 kill where the police were in a shootout not 20 feet from two bad guys, dozens of shots fired between them all, and not a single person hit... 1 shot 1 kill is a TV movie fantasy.
my comment was specific that most training is for one shot one kill,,,doesnt mean everybody succeeds at it,,,

And as the real statistics show, even the best in the world need 2.7 shots to do it.
Facts...

View attachment 346681

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Why am I not surprised?

No pun intended.
I didn't make a gun argument.

Facts...

View attachment 346681

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Why am I not surprised?

No you lying sack of shit. no one here wants to have to kill anyone. We are just prepared for if your assholes try to murder US.

Moronic twit you are.

Yeah, I know they won't. I am prepared.

You on the other hand are at the mercy of the mob.

Facts...

View attachment 346681

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Why am I not surprised?

Moronic twit you are.

Yeah, I know they won't. I am prepared.

You on the other hand are at the mercy of the mob.
He is part of the mob.

how so???

Facts...

View attachment 346681

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Why am I not surprised?

No pun intended.
I didn't make a gun argument.
Once a liar, always a liar.

how so???

doesnt change how you train,,,

The mostly do more or less volley fire. Most of those people, hell most of my troops were not expert. A lot of them did not even like going to the range even when qualifying. There are more that qualify "Marksman" than "Sharpshooter" or "Expert". Not all experts become snipers or even try to. I never did. It is just something I did and do reasonably proficiently. I had Sergeants under me that competed in the tournaments and were a lot better than me and were not snipers either. I never had a sniper under my command, even back near the beginning in my Armored Reconnaissance Scout Platoon Ldr days. Can't say for sure I ever even met one.

Ah.. Sergeants under you. 2nd Lieutenant White. Got it.

So you actually don't believe in 1 shot 1 kill and you know it's a crock of shit but it's the standard you want civilians defending their homes from looters and rioters to use. You want to restrict their options to "exactly enough" for some hypothetical scenario that you can't define but you know doesn't take 30 rounds of ammo if they can outshoot every infantry platoon in the history of the Army.

I don't believe shit you say about your service. A person couldn't be as ignorant as you are and have served doing what you say you've done.

You can always tell the blowhards from the actual shooters, can't you. I shoot a LOT. I am real good. When I was younger I used to compete in the 3 gun matches and always did a credible job. But, in a real shooting situation the world changes. Shit happens, magazines fail, ammunition fails to fire, brass fails to eject, we practice so that when those things happen we react quickly, and properly. And. You miss. I don't miss often, but I still DO miss. That's why I have 20 and 30 round mags.

Not one of these "experts" has ever handled a gun. They don't know even the basics.

Yah, you never know when you are going to get an Elk armed with a Bazooka cornered in a Warehouse and you may need more than 15 rounds to bring him down.

Sounds like your style of hunting all right.

Sorry to break it to you but I don't feel the need for more than 15 rounds. When I hunt, more than two (and only if I wound with the first) is necessary. I like a little meat left on the bone.

The mostly do more or less volley fire. Most of those people, hell most of my troops were not expert. A lot of them did not even like going to the range even when qualifying. There are more that qualify "Marksman" than "Sharpshooter" or "Expert". Not all experts become snipers or even try to. I never did. It is just something I did and do reasonably proficiently. I had Sergeants under me that competed in the tournaments and were a lot better than me and were not snipers either. I never had a sniper under my command, even back near the beginning in my Armored Reconnaissance Scout Platoon Ldr days. Can't say for sure I ever even met one.

So you actually don't believe in 1 shot 1 kill and you know it's a crock of shit but it's the standard you want civilians defending their homes from looters and rioters to use. You want to restrict their options to "exactly enough" for some hypothetical scenario that you can't define but you know doesn't take 30 rounds of ammo if they can outshoot every infantry platoon in the history of the Army.

I don't believe shit you say about your service. A person couldn't be as ignorant as you are and have served doing what you say you've done.

You can always tell the blowhards from the actual shooters, can't you. I shoot a LOT. I am real good. When I was younger I used to compete in the 3 gun matches and always did a credible job. But, in a real shooting situation the world changes. Shit happens, magazines fail, ammunition fails to fire, brass fails to eject, we practice so that when those things happen we react quickly, and properly. And. You miss. I don't miss often, but I still DO miss. That's why I have 20 and 30 round mags.

Not one of these "experts" has ever handled a gun. They don't know even the basics.

Yah, you never know when you are going to get an Elk armed with a Bazooka cornered in a Warehouse and you may need more than 15 rounds to bring him down.

Sorry to break it to you but I don't feel the need for more than 15 rounds. When I hunt, more than two (and only if I wound with the first) is necessary. I like a little meat left on the bone.
Your idea of need and you commie feelings has no affect on reality. No one but a moron like you would claim someone shoots a deer more than once or twice.

Ah.., You do know that all officers started the officer ranks at entry level officer ranks before progressing. Very good. Of course, some of us wore stripes before wearing bars. Nice try sport.

Do believe in 1 shot 1 kill. Started early hunting squirrel on the farm using a .22 with my dad. He didn't believe in wasting ammunition and would not give me more if I was not hitting at times. Other kids fathers had the same training methods. It works. Oh, and you haven't heard me talk about restricting anybody. Ever. Somehow I doubt you have ever been in an infantry platoon or any other type platoon, although you never said you were. Were you aware one of the basic tenets of the trade is to not become decisively engaged, as you cannot be performing your mission of probing forward and on the flanks locating the enemy if you are pinned down, while the main enemy bypasses your position to attack your main body's flanks while you are pinned down by a small enemy force in a superior position during recon operations? Sometimes better to call for immediate suppression HE/Smoke from mortar Platoon or FA to cover your move, maintaining ability to direct fire, lift and shift and let the tanks do the heavy lifting on well planned superior positions. It's a basic Armor thing.
Nobody cares about what you believe. Again, thanks for playing, sport.

Just a heads up, the average expenditure for infantry to bring down ONE target, is around 10,000 rounds.

Just pointing out the difference between theoretical, and factual.

Maybe with civilian shooting but with trained Military it's 300. That's still quite a lot but then again, that squirrel ain't shooting back either.

Facts...

View attachment 346681:hhello:

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined, quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained and you envision yourself as a crime fighter?:D

Funny how you think shooting a bad guy one time gets the job done. You watch too many movies and lame ass TV shows. The reality is far different.
Maybe I was trained 1 shot 1 kill? Maybe the ranges to possible target shown were well below minimum zero range for AR-15 and better handled by a pistol or shot gun, unless the plan to engage is spray and pray, as real shots should be aimed and with the sights that I am familiar with pretty well shuts down peripheral vision that may be important in those situations as this ain't Falujah. I believe in different tools for different jobs and that is the way I was trained and how I trained my people. Have nothing against AR-15, but it ain't the answer to everything just cause people have seen them on TV and think they are cool. I put a whole lot of 5.56 down range today. Unlikely you will teach me much about what it is good for and how many times I have to shoot unarmed rioters coming out of a store with clothes drape over one arm to take them down and me go to jail. You go ahead and convince somebody that didn't twenty years running ranges and training troops.

The only people who are trained for one shot, one kill, are USMC scout/snipers and other specialized military and police shooters.

And their average is 2.7 shots per kill. And they are shooting from ambush, and they have a spotter armed with an M4 or equivalent for close in defense.

Like I said, you watch too many movies. Your beliefs are not based on anything factual.
I'm trained for one shot one kill,,and I've never been in the military,,,

Yes, that is always the goal, but as the records show, the best in the world, the USMC scout snipers, average 2.7 per kill.

But a friend of mine, who is a USAF pararescue probably said it best, "place the shot, assess the situation, repeat as necessary".

A true professional with dozens of real life missions under his belt.

But it's on the Internet: 1 shot 1 kill. And I saw Arnold do it on TV. And I'm going to do it in the boogaloo. I hit my target every time at the range... well, almost every time.. But that's different. When it counts an Antifa will fall for every bullet I own...Yep..

And then the enemy starts arming and operating the same way. You are back to the 300 rounds per kill rate. And shooting from hidden positions. Who's to say it won't be you that gets that golden BB. You Rexall Rangers all believe it will only be the way your fantasy says it will be.

Facts...

View attachment 346681:hhello:

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined, quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained and you envision yourself as a crime fighter?:D

Funny how you think shooting a bad guy one time gets the job done. You watch too many movies and lame ass TV shows. The reality is far different.
Maybe I was trained 1 shot 1 kill? Maybe the ranges to possible target shown were well below minimum zero range for AR-15 and better handled by a pistol or shot gun, unless the plan to engage is spray and pray, as real shots should be aimed and with the sights that I am familiar with pretty well shuts down peripheral vision that may be important in those situations as this ain't Falujah. I believe in different tools for different jobs and that is the way I was trained and how I trained my people. Have nothing against AR-15, but it ain't the answer to everything just cause people have seen them on TV and think they are cool. I put a whole lot of 5.56 down range today. Unlikely you will teach me much about what it is good for and how many times I have to shoot unarmed rioters coming out of a store with clothes drape over one arm to take them down and me go to jail. You go ahead and convince somebody that didn't twenty years running ranges and training troops.

The only people who are trained for one shot, one kill, are USMC scout/snipers and other specialized military and police shooters.

And their average is 2.7 shots per kill. And they are shooting from ambush, and they have a spotter armed with an M4 or equivalent for close in defense.

Like I said, you watch too many movies. Your beliefs are not based on anything factual.
I'm trained for one shot one kill,,and I've never been in the military,,,

Yes, that is always the goal, but as the records show, the best in the world, the USMC scout snipers, average 2.7 per kill.

But a friend of mine, who is a USAF pararescue probably said it best, "place the shot, assess the situation, repeat as necessary".

A true professional with dozens of real life missions under his belt.

But it's on the Internet: 1 shot 1 kill. And I saw Arnold do it on TV. And I'm going to do it in the boogaloo. I hit my target every time at the range... well, almost every time.. But that's different. When it counts an Antifa will fall for every bullet I own...Yep..

And then the enemy starts arming and operating the same way. You are back to the 300 rounds per kill rate. And shooting from hidden positions. Who's to say it won't be you that gets that golden BB. You Rexall Rangers all believe it will only be the way your fantasy says it will be.
No scum sucker, I don't care, they kill me they'll be doing me a favor. I don't care, you understand that you filthy piece of shit?

how so???

In my 20s, if I have the proper setup longgun and am shooting from a secure position, I only need one. I pick my shot. I wait. Sooner or later, you are going to cooperate and go stationary or walk in a straight line. So from 800 to 1000 yds, the kill shot happens. Just in case, I fire a second round to reach the next spot before the sound of the first round reaches the target. I am not shooting twice in case of a miss. I am shooting twice in case of a wound on the first round. Chances are, the first one will get the job done as it required and received the most planning and execution. Before the sound reaches the target area, I am moving to a new location or going dark whether I was successful or not. There is always another day.

The longer the shot the fewer rounds you can shoot because the fraction of a second after the sound reaches the target area, your general position is known.

Yes, I don have the training but I failed the Phsyc test. Everyone believes they can be a sniper but it takes a very special person to become one and not put his next round in the roof of you own mouth or become an indiscriminate killer. Snipers are a very special breed.

how so???

In my 20s, if I have the proper setup longgun and am shooting from a secure position, I only need one. I pick my shot. I wait. Sooner or later, you are going to cooperate and go stationary or walk in a straight line. So from 800 to 1000 yds, the kill shot happens. Just in case, I fire a second round to reach the next spot before the sound of the first round reaches the target. I am not shooting twice in case of a miss. I am shooting twice in case of a wound on the first round. Chances are, the first one will get the job done as it required and received the most planning and execution. Before the sound reaches the target area, I am moving to a new location or going dark whether I was successful or not. There is always another day.

The longer the shot the fewer rounds you can shoot because the fraction of a second after the sound reaches the target area, your general position is known.

Yes, I don have the training but I failed the Phsyc test. Everyone believes they can be a sniper but it takes a very special person to become one and not put his next round in the roof of you own mouth or become an indiscriminate killer. Snipers are a very special breed.
Why is you failing a psyche test not surprising?

Never been much of a spray and pray kind of guy. Studied a lot of logistics in advance school. Fairly aware of the point you are trying to make. Not too sure you want civilians putting that kind of ammo expenditure per target against rioters on the streets of DC. As I told somebody else, this ain't Falujah.

You keep talking about study and school. Very telling. So you never actually saw combat and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

As for being a spray and pray kind of guy, that's more lying bullshit. You follow the tactics and procedures you're trained to follow and ordered to follow. If you were so much smarter than all of the rest of the Army, why aren't you a general in charge of an infantry tactics development group? All they needed was to know your dad and so many friendly lives would be saved, so many enemy lives taken, and billions saved on ammunition. Who'da thunk it.. They just needed you to tell them 1 shot 1 kill... And the lightbulbs in the Pentagon would have gone off so fast that they'd be reporting it from the Space Station.
Number 1. You are an utter idiot. You do not know, because you have never been in and been trained. Tactic you are taught are to be adapted in the field, based on other things you have never been trained on. Number 2. Never said I was smarter than everybody else. Other people have had the same training, except for you of course. Number 3. Most Officers do not be come Generals in an average 20 year career, even if they commissioned in from West Point. Most do not eve stay or get to stay for20 years. A huge number stay until they are 1st Lt or CPT and get out. It ain't for everybody. Taught a lot of tactics, but not infantry tactics as I was an Armor Officer after Armored Cavalry Enlisted ranks, after being selected for OCS, never Infantry, although the tactics in OCS were infantry tactics. For more info you may contact Fort Benning, or just live in ignorance, which is probably more your way.
Now all your little crapola started because you think shooting people with an AR-15 is the way to go for riot situations, and apparently on 10 meter unarmed targets. It ain't. You are one of the very few that think it is. You are a symptom of what is wrong with this country. I gave you a day to suffer your prattle of idiocy, but about all your going to get.

how so???

I was unable to compartmentalize the way it required. The skill was there. The talent was there, the ability to separate that action from my other life or lives wasn't there. I think you would fail as well but you wouldn't even get past the first interview. "I want to Kill" types may not apply.

how so???

I was unable to compartmentalize the way it required. The skill was there. The talent was there, the ability to separate that action from my other life or lives wasn't there. I think you would fail as well but you wouldn't even get past the first interview. "I want to Kill" types may not apply.
As always, you're a lying pos.

how so???

doesnt change how you train,,,

Actually, it does. Two CHP officers were murdered way back in the 1960's because their training was flawed.

Yeah, you see, that's the difference between you and me. When I hunt, I won't take the shot if I can't guarantee a one shot kill.

That's the difference between a hunter, and a novice.

Forum List

Back