Final Nobel Peace Prize Update: Obama Uses B-2 Bombers on Libya

Yeah, lets risk high value bombers on Toyota pick-ups. Islam is winning through economic attrition.

U.S. Bombers Hit Islamic State in Libya.

American B-2 bombers struck at multiple sites in Libya on Wednesday evening, hitting an Islamic State training camp and other locations and killing dozens of Islamic State fighters, according to Pentagon officials, in what represents a broadening of the U.S. war against the extremist group in northern Africa.

The Pentagon and coalition members in the fight against Islamic State in Libya were still assessing the impact of the strikes, but as many as 90 Islamic State fighters may have been killed, according to military officials.

The strikes occurred in the desert outside Sirte, Libya, a city where the Pentagon last month concluded an intense airstrike campaign against Islamic State. But even after Sirte had been judged to be clear of Islamic State fighters, some militants had escaped the coastal city to outlying areas.

see, if you actually gave a rat's patoot, it might be worth a discussion.

but you don't. you're just trolling. which makes you a wackjob
I prefer ISIS dead.

One AC-130 would have killed a hundred times more for 1% of the cost.

Yes! Yes! Let's second guess the generals!

A true Trumpbot for sure!
Tell me this, has Trump given money and weapons or support to Al Nusra, HAMAS, The Muslim Brotherhood, THE PLO, ISIS and Al Queda and the largest sponsor of terrorism in the world, Iran?

And if Obama and Hillary Clinton did this, what is your opinion of them?

Because I can tell you, they did that very thing when trying to overthrow Assad, Qaddafi in Libya, and Egypt, and tried to force Israel to the bargaining table.

Or...your lying. No, just a bit brainwashed by wingnut propaganda.

Any arms provided by the U.S. that ended up in the hands of the groups that you've listed were not given to them directly by the Obama adminstration. They were given to U.S. 'allies' who then traded or sold them to the listed groups. That's why the Obama administration refused to continue to support anti-Assad groups in Syria.

And yes, the Obama administration has tried to get Israel to the bargaining table. Just like every other American President since Israel's inception.

Yeah, lets risk high value bombers on Toyota pick-ups. Islam is winning through economic attrition.

American B-2 bombers struck at multiple sites in Libya on Wednesday evening, hitting an Islamic State training camp and other locations and killing dozens of Islamic State fighters, according to Pentagon officials, in what represents a broadening of the U.S. war against the extremist group in northern Africa.

The Pentagon and coalition members in the fight against Islamic State in Libya were still assessing the impact of the strikes, but as many as 90 Islamic State fighters may have been killed, according to military officials.

The strikes occurred in the desert outside Sirte, Libya, a city where the Pentagon last month concluded an intense airstrike campaign against Islamic State. But even after Sirte had been judged to be clear of Islamic State fighters, some militants had escaped the coastal city to outlying areas.

see, if you actually gave a rat's patoot, it might be worth a discussion.

but you don't. you're just trolling. which makes you a wackjob
I prefer ISIS dead.

Tell me this, has Trump given money and weapons or support to Al Nusra, HAMAS, The Muslim Brotherhood, THE PLO, ISIS and Al Queda and the largest sponsor of terrorism in the world, Iran?

Because I can tell you, they did that very thing when trying to overthrow Assad, Qaddafi in Libya, and Egypt, and tried to force Israel to the bargaining table.

Any arms provided by the U.S. that ended up in the hands of the groups that you've listed were not given to them directly by the Obama adminstration. They were given to U.S. 'allies' who then traded or sold them to the listed groups. That's why the Obama administration refused to continue to support anti-Assad groups in Syria.

And yes, the Obama administration has tried to get Israel to the bargaining table. Just like every other American President since Israel's inception.
Israel only requires the Palestinians end terrorism.

Thus the gridlock continues.

Why do you support terrorism?

"What's my favorite medal? Got to be
the round shiny one in the middle on
the right, just below the Libya / Syria
Campaign and the Drone Strike Medals
- Yeah, the Nobel Peace Prize Medal."

:p

Is about killing isis or isis his buddies ? I can't keep up with u flip flopping righties .

ISIS was supposed to be an ally IN SYRIA to help overthrow Assad....then they had to go rogue into Iraq, bomb Parris, move over into Libya. Even Barry managed to realize he f*ed up, that it did NOT go as planned.

I prefer ISIS dead.

Wow, you're a total lunatic. No you fucking moron, I do not support terrorism.

Why do like to have sex with animal carcasses?
Says the dufus who claims Israel does not want peace.

Wow, you're a total lunatic. No you fucking moron, I do not support terrorism.

Why do like to have sex with animal carcasses?
Says the dufus who claims Israel does not want peace.

Do you really think that you win debates by putting words in other people's mouths?

When exactly did I say that Israel did not want peace?

Put up or shut up!

Let's talk about Palestinians. You liberals mean Israelis, right?
Because they are the only legitimate Palestinians in history.

The term Palestinian was given to the Jews during The Roman Occupation before the time of Christ.
And the term Palestine was the Roman name given to Israel during that time.

The people living in The West Bank which is a LEGITIMATE Israeli territory as is Gaza, are not Palestinians.
They are Jordanians, and Egyptians primarily and some Syrians.

They are Squatters. That is Israeli territory, and both Egypt and Jordan have officially relinquished all claims on the land, making it rightfully Israel's.

In my mind, there is nothing to negotiate. The Terrorists living there are engaging in EXTORTION. Land for Peace is Extortion of Israel because no one has a legitimate claim to the land but ISRAEL.

Let me understand this correctly.

You're pissed that America Obama is bombing ISIS?

Killing ISIL soldiers is a good thing. What the fuck is wrong with some of you people?

Killing ISIL soldiers is a good thing. What the fuck is wrong with some of you people?

Always a good thing. But paying them to Kill Qaddafi, and giving them weapons, and doing nothing when they attacked Benghazi because Clinton shared Classified Information with her friends that the Benghazi Post was a weapons dump being used to funnel weapons to ISIS for a contract on Qaddafi and to overthrow Libya, is not a good thing.

But it's always nice when you can use a few B-2s to kill terrorists and destroy evidence of your treasonous acts.

Always a good thing. But paying them to Kill Qaddafi, and giving them weapons, and doing nothing when they attacked Benghazi because Clinton shared Classified Information with her friends that the Benghazi Post was a weapons dump being used to funnel weapons to ISIS for a contract on Qaddafi and to overthrow Libya, is not a good thing.

But it's always nice when you can use a few B-2s to kill terrorists and destroy evidence of your treasonous acts.
I don't believe your narrative. Have never seen any viable evidence to support your claims. I consider them to be fake news.

I have hated Qaddafi ever since Lockerbie. I was glad he finally got justice for killing all those young students and other Americans in his sponsored terror attack. Sorry, it took so long, but I was glad that Obama gave the OK to take him out. The bonus was the way he was killed begging for his life.

Wow. I think you just won the award for cramming the most bullshit conspiracy theories into one post for 2017!

It's going to be hard to top that. I think you're a shoo-in.

Let me understand this correctly.

You're pissed that America Obama is bombing ISIS?
You could never get anything straight.

I can’t believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around, we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage.

You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst. Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.

Now, ultimately, the people will appreciate it. They're gonna end up taking over the country eventually, but the people will appreciate it, and they should pay us back.

But we have go in to save these lives; these people are being slaughtered like animals. It’s horrible what’s going on;
it has to be stopped.

We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

- Donald J. Trump

Forum List

Back